CHAPTER-7[THE SECRET OF YOUTH]
26 5 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren: Yeah! We really need a bath!

Ella: Then I am going to prepare the bath. I assume that you all don't have any clothes right?

Rema: Yes! Actually our all luggage is destroyed in the way.

Gill: Then I will prepare some of my clothes for you. My younger days' clothes will fit you all.

Sou: Um! Gill! May I ask you something?

Gill: Yes! Go on...

Sou: Actually how old are you? Cause as you look, you should be in your thirties...

Ella: Pff...! Did you actually think that? He is already ten years older than me! When I am two hundred sixty five years old! Well it is not shocking as we can live our life as least five hundred years.

Rema: What? Tell me Ella, how you all hold out your youth like this?

Ella: Okay, I will share this secret with you but only if you share the medicinal bath with me!

Ren: Can I also get to know the secret? I feel like, because of stress, I am getting too much old in this past one day!

Sou: Why? Are you hoping to get a bride in your old age!

Ren: Oi! You don't know but when I was in your age, I was pretty famous among the ladies and they always would flock near me like flies!

Rema: Oh! Why didn't you choose any one among them?

Ren: I was totally devoted in my research and science.

Gill: Then why are you trying to find a bride now?

Ren: I never said that I am trying to find a bride! It is a gentleman's duty to make him always presentable!

Ella: Okay! Stop pulling his leg! So Rema, you will share a bath me, right?

Rema: Sure! And we can chat about many girly things too!

Sou: When did you become a girl! I always thought you were a guy!

Rema: You...!

Gill: Okay! Stop now!

After that, Rema follows Ella in the left bath and the guys to the right. Then Ella gives a glare to them.

Ella: Listen you young men! If I feel any presence of anyone of you in the ladies' bath then I will mercilessly take off your eyes from your beautiful face!

Saying that, Ella and Rema enters the bath.

Ren: So scary!

Sou: Who will peek at them!

Gill: Scary Ella is beautiful too!

Sou: You are totally into your wife!

Gill: Of course I am!

IN THE LADIES' BATH....

Ella: Wow! Rema, your skin is so smooth!

Rema: But I didn't give any extra effort to it!

Ella: Rema! Will you mind if I do your makeup today after bath?

Rema: No! Of course not!

Ella: You know what; I always wanted a cute daughter like you! But unfortunately I couldn't give any child to my husband. But now spirit mother has given us you all. So I want to treat you as my own daughter!

Tears start to fall from Rema's eyes. She is sobbing.

Ella: What happened? Did you not like my idea? I am sorry, just forget about everything!

Rema: No! That's not it! Mom!

Ella: Did you say mom?

Rema: Yes! You know, I don't have any parents... When I was a little kid, my family died in an accident! So I was an orphan! But now I have mother!

Ella: Thank you! Thank you for being my daughter! I will dress you up like a doll today!

Rema: So mom! What is the secret of being youthful?

Ella: You are already using the secret!

Rema: Huh! How is that?

Ella: Let me tell you a story. A long time ago, our plant spirit god Aria fell in love with beast spirit king Kara. But as Aria was the only daughter of Spirit mother and next in the line of throne, Spirit mother didn't let them be together. She captured Aria in the mountain range of Larga. Aria spent her whole youth there and her tears became a fountain, known as fountain of youth. If anyone bathes in the water of that fountain, then they can maintain their youth and also woman's beauty will flourish. The water of our bath is that fountain's water!

Rema: Oh! So that is how it is! I feel sorry for the god!

After the bath, Ella dolls Rema up. She gives Rema a rainbow colored gown with matching jewelry. Then she ties Rema's silky hair into a pretty bun.

Ella: Rema look! This is a lip color I made from my flowers. This color will look so good in your lips!

Rema: I don't know why but I am feeling very embarrassed! I never did any makeup before. I always preferred to be very simple in the past.

Ella: Don't say that! Look how pretty you are looking!

Rema: Really!

And like this, girls' dressing up to be presentable continues.

1