Chapter 49
73 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Depending on your luck, you might be able to make an entire region like this available to build your headquarters on and could kick everyone else outside of it. I am sure there are other organizations that have done this around the world, so as long as you are capable enough, there should be no reason for you to be unable to. Do not worry my disciple, when the time comes, I will help you with these matters!"

Even though Master Sei had said this, Timothy would still need to build his foundation in the closest area to where he lived which was currently Boulder Village. Due to Bark Kingdom being the weakest of the many human kingdoms, the Emperor may allow Timothy's business to take over the entire region if they were capable enough, or at the very least not personally intervene with their expansion.

Majority of the top powers within Bark Kingdom would have an entire village dedicated to them including the Relic Church who even had some roots in Bark City, the capital of Bark Kingdom. Many would not be suppressed publicly by the royal family of the kingdom, but depending on how they were expanding, they would receive a summons to negotiate properly.

Reaching the building where he could file for his official business founding and also turn in the symbol he chose so that he could have badges made, Timothy walked in after taking a deep breath and ending the conversation between him and his master. As like in Mist City, Master Sei would not make an appearance or even talk to Timothy when it was possible for him to be found out.

"Hello, what brings you here today?" a male attendant asked Timothy since there was no line at the moment within the building. "You do know that this is where individuals file for their business to be verified by the Bark Kingdom as an official one, correct?" This male attendant did not look very well dressed which was normal for employees that worked directly for the Bark Kingdom.

Even in the most dominant and strongest kingdoms within the world, those who worked for them directly were usually not very well off unless compared to commoners. The reason was because the kingdoms were only considered strong depending on the organizations and clans that existed within. Therefore, commoners who had the most potential but who were left by these powers would normally be the ones recruited to be employed by the kingdom directly.

Still, to be recruited by the kingdom gave said individuals a higher position within society, because no matter the case, those who made things difficult for them would have to pay a fairly large fine depending on the severity of the situation. "Actually, that is exactly why I am here, please hand over the papers so I can start the process." Timothy asked the male attendant in a very polite tone.

"There is no discrimination against anyone who wants to have their business verified whether by age or otherwise. However, this is a first even for me seeing someone so young going through with it so I apologize for my assumptions." Since Timothy was very polite towards the male attendant, he showed the same amount of kindness back. Even though no one could do any physical harm to him, it did not mean that he was treated nicely by those in Mist City due to his position.

About one hour later, Timothy handed in his paperwork as well as a pouch of gold pieces that totaled five hundred. He also handed over a drawing of the symbol he thought of when he had decided that he would be starting a merchant business. The symbol was of a golden finger. He decided to call his merchant business The Golden Finger Trading Company.

For Timothy to come up with this, he had to think long and hard on how he wanted his merchant business to be described by others, until he realized something vital! Since he had an ability which would allow him to accumulate a massive amount of gold pieces as time went on, he would be able to support his merchant business using his personal wealth alone.

Whether it would be to purchase techniques or cultivation items and equipment for the experts he would hire or himself, there would be no reason for him to be stingy. So he had settled on this symbol for one reason. It was because he felt that compared to all of his competitors, he had a golden finger!

"That is quite a name to give yourself, but it is not my job to judge what others do, only to process everything accordingly. Please wait a moment as I do what I need to do on my end." the male attendant told Timothy after glancing through everything. This entire scene seemed rather unusual for him, but as he mentioned, his job was not to question anything just because it appeared strange.

Timothy was now waiting for the male attendant to come out of the back with the verification deed and a batch of badges for him to distribute to Jacob and whoever else he deemed worthy to not only hold a high position in his company, but who was also worthy of representing his business. Time began to pass slowly as he continued discussing the next step for him to take with Master Sei.

"It would be wise for you to make arrangements with at least one local auction house here in Mist City. Making such arrangements may seem like a very insignificant thing, but if you target an auction house, they may give you VIP treatment and when bigger auctions are held there, you could use the opportunity to network with all of the others. Plus, according to what we know about Mist City, they highly value their auction houses because no other local business sells any high ticketed items." Master Sei told Timothy. Now that he realized there was no one above the Advanced stage of cultivation here, it was nearly impossible for him to be detected.

3