Chapter 4 – The Fall of Acturia
279 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ranier continued training with Nathan. After all, what could he do to help in the war against the forces of Argabad?

His training was getting him frustrated. He was still at level 5 and there were no signs of improvement in any of his stats nor skills. 

Nathan was trying to be patient, as he could tell Ranier was trying his best. 

But how can somebody be so hopeless? Even a 7 year old after this much training should have at least improved a little. 

However with Ranier, there was no sign of improvement whatsoever in terms of actual skills. 

At least he wasn't so clumsy anymore and had put on some muscle. 

--

He sat for dinner with his mother daily and the news wasn't good. 

While the leadership of King Romulus did indeed raise the morale of their armies, it only managed to halt the completely one sided battles that their army was losing. 

Ranier sat with his mother receiving daily reports from their messengers, with Queen Isabella wishing she could join her husband in battle. 

However, it was unwise for both the King and the Queen of Acturia to go into battle by themselves. 

If they both die, that would mean the collapse of the royalty, leaving Ranier, a renowned useless prince as the sole heir to the throne. 

It would be surprising if any of the nobles supported him. It would be more obvious that they would fight for themselves and establish a new line of royalty in their own blood. 

Suddenly somebody appeared out of nowhere, dressed in black and approached the Queen. 

Nathan drew his sword and stood between them. 

"It's ok. I know him. He's a secret messenger" Queen Isabella said

"Your Majesty, I bring news" he said, passing the message to her

"NO! It can't be!" she cried

"What is it mother?" Ranier asked

"Your father... was killed in battle yesterday!" she said

Ranier was stunned. Using his ability to read stats, he knew his father King Romulus was a Level 54 Barbarian, with superior strength, a berserker ability and high durability. He was the highest ranking exponent he's seen so far!

"How can it be?" Ranier asked

"It was those blazing sticks. Several of them lit with loud bangs and our King was suddenly bleeding all over his body" the messenger said

"Blazing sticks.... do they mean guns?" Ranier thought to himself, realizing that perhaps it was something from his world. 

Just then, a loud sound could be heard at the palace gates!

"That sounds like gunfire!" Ranier thought to himself

*Boom* 

The palace shook badly as a part of the palace exploded, causing paintings to fall from the walls and vases to shatter. 

"We are under attack!" a guard yelled as Nathan rushed out to follow him. 

Queen Isabella frowned and looked at Monica

"Take care of him! If things go badly, I want you to leave with him" she said to Monica who nodded instantly. 

"Huh? No! I will fight!" Ranier said

"Don't be silly dear. You are the last heir to the throne of Acturia. You must survive!" the Queen said as he passed him a plain looking ring

"What is this?" Ranier asked

"This is a dimension ring. It's rare and can only be crafted by the most powerful of magicians. There is gold in there and things you would need to survive" she said

"..need to survive? What.." Ranier asked

But Queen Isabella was already busy as several maids stripped her of her dress right there leaving her only in her underwear. 

Then several other maids brought her armor and she immediately donned it and unsheathed her dual blades. 

"It's time for the Dancing Sword Bella to make her appearance" she said as she dashed off. 

"Come on" Monica said

"No. I can't leave Mother" Ranier argued

*Thud*

The messenger dressed in black knocked Ranier out. 

"Take him and smuggle him out of the city. When we've won, bring him back" he said

Monica carried Ranier together with Annabelle and Anita, quickly bringing him to the secret tunnels to escape the palace. 

The maid serving Ranier have been trained since young to give their lives for Ranier's and were well trained in the ins and outs of the palace. 

Although they had no battle abilities, they were trusted to look after each and every family member and knew all the escape routes. 

Several minutes later, they emerged from a hole in the botanical park made to look like sewers. 

They could see the whole city in chaos as people were running everywhere and enemy soldiers were ransacking the place firing their blazing sticks indiscriminately. 

"The brothel is the closest" Anita said

"You know I hate that place. I had to bring Prince Ranier back from there alot and have nearly gotten molested many times" Annabelle complained  

"We don't have a choice now" Monica said as they carried him to the brothel.

They knocked on the door which was locked and a beautiful lady dressed in a pink gauze dress which barely covered her modesty opened the door. 

"Monica? And Prince Ranier?" she asked

"Jasmine, please help us hide him" Monica said

Ranier groaned as he started gaining his senses. 

"Quickly, bring him in!" she said and locked the door behind them. 

"What are you doing? This is not the time!" Monica said as Jasmine started stripping him. 

"He cannot be dressed like this. You three better strip too. We have to get rid of your clothes" Jasmine said

The 3 maids hesitated but stripped as per her instructions as she gave them gauze dresses like hers. 

As for Ranier, he was stripped naked and carried through the brothel towards her private room. 

They rushed through the brothel as Jasmine randomly threw Ranier's clothes into one of the rooms. 

As for the maid outfits, they were thrown into the laundry as the maids were brought to the waiting area where the rest of the prostitutes waited for customers. 

"I'll keep him safe with me" Jasmine said

"But..!" Monica protested. 

"You girls, lay low. You're one of us now.. if you know what I mean" Jasmine said, bringing Ranier to her room. 

Suddenly, the main door crashed open as soldiers rushed in. 

Gunfire could be heard as the soldiers searched through all the rooms. 

Suddenly several gunshots were fired. 

"I found him! I've killed the prince" one of the soldiers said

"Strange, they said he was good looking. But he looks average to me" another soldier said. 

The rest of the soldiers swarmed through the brothel as the rapes began. 

As the guards burst through Jasmine's room, they saw Jasmine, dressed in her dress that barely covered her body. 

And on her bed was Ranier, naked and handcuffed to the bed with a big red bow tie on his genitals. 

He was already awake, but he had a gag on his mouth and was unable to talk or move due to his gag and cuffs. 

The soldier laughed as he approached Jasmine who didn't resist

"What about this one?" another soldier asked

"Do you want to do him? If not we will sell this gigolo to the highest bidder" the soldier laughed. 

 

 

4