Chapter 10 – Release That Witch
223 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The executioner placed the noose around her neck as she stared resignedly at the crowd. Her hands were tied behind her back with rope, and she was struggling to even keep standing.

She was Nightingale, a powerful witch from the series Release That Witch that Ranier had read in his previous life.

Her real name was Veronica Gilen, a 23 year old witch who was the most deadly witch in the Witch's Union. She had the abilitiy to turn invisible, the ability to planes walk, which meant she could turn intangible and walk through her created mist. She also had strong detection abilities namely the ability to detect lies, see the truth and she could detect magic with her eyes. 

As for how or why she is here in another world with him and Violet is another puzzle to solve another time.

Right now, the priority is to rescue her from the gallows.

The priest of the Church of Purity gave a long winded speech about the evils of witchcraft before he suddenly ripped off Nightingale's rags revealing her naked body.

She had been terribly tortured with whip marks on her skin, especially her breasts and her groin. 

It looked like the torturers took particular sadistic pleasure in whipping her sexual organs, which were badly bleeding. 

She looked up and suddenly a face from the crowd caught her attention.

She had never seen him before nor the blonde girl next to him, but somehow her eyes were drawn to him.

He nodded at her and covered his head with his cloak and pulled up the hood of the blonde next to him.

As the executioner placed his hand on the lever to activate the trap door under her to hand her, suddenly Ranier, who had covered his face with his cloak charged forwards towards one of the anti magic devices.

"Stop him!" the priest yelled and the executioner pulled the lever.

Several gunshots echoed in the crowd and the crowd panicked and scattered creating chaos.

As Nightingale fell, a bullet severed the noose above her letting her fall completely through the trapdoor.

Another few bullets pierced throught the forehead of the 2 guards nearby as well as the executioner and the priest.

Nightingale felt her magic return to her as the device Ranier pushed smashed on the ground, breaking the electrical circuit around the stage.

Before her naked body touched the ground, she disappeared into mist.

Her ropes binding her hands behind her fell to the floor as did the noose around her neck.

Amidst the chaos, the pair of Ranier and Violet disappeared into the crowd.

They locked themselves in their room inside their inn and Ranier turned around.

"Are you alright Nightingale?" Ranier asked, facing the empty room. 

"How did you know I would be here?" Nightingale asked, appearing out of thin air.

She was still naked with open wounds all over her body and her body was struggling to stay standing.

Suddenly, she fell as Ranier rushed to catch her body. 

"Never mind that. Let's get you healed up." he said

Nightingale groaned in pain as Ranier poured healing potion on her body and rubbed them in.

Nightingale flinched as the potion smoked as it touched her body, instantly healing the wounds, especially those on her breasts and her sex.

Ranier poured some of the potion into his own mouth and he kissed her, feeding the potion to her mouth to mouth to heal her other unseen injuries. 

As they kissed, she felt his tongue enter her mouth and his hand lingered on her pussy as he rubbed the potion onto her.

Her eyes opened as Ranier as his finger entered her.

She suddenly looked aside at Violet, but Violet stood emotionlessly watching them kiss and Ranier grope her. 

As they broke their kiss, Nightingale asked Violet; "Is it ok if we kiss?" Nightingale asked.

"Why do you ask me? I am only his tool" Violet said emotionlessly.

"No, you are both my precious companions" Ranier said as he stripped and climbed onto  Nightingale's body between her legs. He was already fully hard. 

Nightingale moaned as she felt Ranier enter her and didn't resist as she moaned erotically.

Rather than remain a silent admirer in a one sided love triangle, this time her love interest directly made a move on her

As Ranier pumped his organ into Nighingale, he looked up at Violet who stood watching silently.

Her face was emotionless, but tears were flowing from her eyes

"Come here, I love both of you" he said as he pulled her to the bed and helped strip her and pulled her to join them.

Nightingale herself was surprised and confused, but both girls soon got lost in their lust as Ranier fucked them both. 

Being a former gigolo, he had plenty of experience with two women simultaneously.

The trio moaned and groaned the entire night as Ranier made sure both were completely bonded emotionally to him.

--

Ranier's eyes opened, finding himself smelling a sweet familiar smell. 

"Mmmph!" he opened his eyes, finding his mouth soaking wet as a beautiful naked woman sat on his face. 

"Lick boy!" she said as she shoved her cleanly shaven sex onto his mouth again. 

He looked at Aphrodite's face as she held his detached cock to her mouth and sucked it like a large lollipop.

"I did say your cock was too dangerous. Your mission seems too easy already, and it will get easier the more you fuck" she said, doing her best to swallow as much of his length into her throat

"So why am I in this.. dimension?" he asked as his hands played with her breasts.

"You have been sent to Adolonia, the continent where the former Acturia and Argabad is located, to prevent the rise of the God King Femto" she said

"Fe...Femto? As in Griffith- Femto?" Ranier asked, referring to the antagonist in Berserk

"The very same" Aphrodite.

"Why...why is he here? Why are Violet and Nightingale here too?" Ranier asked

"Femto...in his final battle with Guts and the Skull Knight caused a rip in reality. Though he was eventually defeated at a high price in his dimension, he managed to escape with his life to Adolonia where he will no doubt try to rise again" Aphrodite said

"Why aren't you goddesses doing anything about this?" Ranier asked

"We are. That is why we sent you. We cannot descent into the world lest we create chaos like an Eclipse on Griffith's world. This is our world, so we will not create a hole in causality like what happened there. Even so, Femto's descent has already created multiple rips in this dimension, pulling over beings from elsewhere" she said

Ranier nodded, understanding now how Violet and Nightingale came to be here.

She attached his cock to him, sat on it and started riding him like a rodeo. 

After several sessions with Aphrodite, on top of fucking both Nightingale and Violet, he finally blacked out from exhaustion as the last of his cum spurted into the goddess.. 

2