Chapter 14 – Frosting
119 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They sat on the bed together, telling Ranier their stories just before they found themselves in this new world

Esdeath told of her last thoughts, of being pierced in the chest by Akame's broken poison sword before she froze herself to die. She didn't remember anything else before being thawed out of the ice by Ranier and the rest in the cave.

Suzuya on the other hand, told how the last he remembered was being the highest rank Dragon General of the Tokyo Security Committee. Then he suddenly woke up with his left artificial leg missing and was bound in chains with other slaves. 

He was nearly raped several times, but when it was found that he had no female genitalia, he was beaten up some more.

Although he was an incredible warrior, his strengths are his agility and speed, not his physical strength. So with a missing leg and his limbs chained, he could not fight back at all.

In was only with his skill that he managed to survive while chained to other slaves in a small cage while the others were being massacred by the bigfoot creatures.

Ranier explained to them what he has found out so far, that they were all from different universes, and to prepare for Femto's coming

"How powerful is he?" Esdeath asked

"He's like a demon God, with abilities which include being invulnerable to physical attacks, spatial manipulation, flight, communing with spirits and more. He's also extremely attractive and beautiful, has tremendous charisma and is also a military genius" Ranier explained

"That's and exaggeration right?" Suzuya asked

"I wish it was. That's the abilities I know off" Ranier answered

"And you plan to raise an army to fight him?" Esdeath asked

"I plan to start with a mercenary group at first. All 4 of you are great fighters, so we will start there and slowly gain influence. Femto will be doing the same, if he follows the same path as before to gain his kingdom" Ranier said

"Do we really have to fight him?" Violet asked

"If he comes to power, the spiritual world and the physical one will merge and monsters from our imagination and folklore will rampage across the world, destroying humanity. We.. we're not from this world, but his very presence brought us here. I don't know if we can ever return to our worlds, but at least we need to secure our existence here" Ranier said

"That makes sense" Nightingale nodded. 

They were all lovers now, and had banded together to survive. Ranier had saved every one of them, so they felt indebted to him. 

"By the way... call me Rei here. Since nobody knows me here, treat me like a female. It's... better for me to be viewed as a female" Rei said in his/her high pitched voice.

The others nodded, but Ranier felt Rei's eyes look at him lustfully and gulped. 

--

As they explored around Frosting, they found that there was a great number of dwarves living here, and they made use of the steam for powering most things here.

From the lights to the heating of all the buildings, as well as other machines needed in the town. 

They followed the sounds of a blacksmith hammering metal to a wooden building with a blacksmith sign on the door and entered. 

As Ranier entered the door he stood there shocked with his mouth open. 

"Can I help you?" a pretty blonde stood holding a hammer and hammering a piece of metal. She was wearing only a tube top and a pair of dungarees. A green bandana held her hair in place from coming over her eyes. 

"You... you're Winry Rockbell right?" Ranier suddenly asked

"Winry Elric" she corrected him, surprised that someone knew her. 

"When did you come to this world?" Ranier asked

"You..... you too?" Winry stopped her work and looked at him. 

They instantly hit it off and the others looked in amazement as Ranier talked to Winry, telling her what he knew, about all of them being pulled into this world because of Femto.

On the other hand, she told him that she has been here for around 3 months already. She was found naked in the icy forest and was rescued by luck by a kind dwarf named Dorgon, who was the blacksmith who owned this shop. 

She soon demonstrated her skills and he let her work here while he made deliveries for his metal goods. 

Winry offered to help make mechanical limbs for Rei as well as improve upon Violet's arms, or as she calls them automail parts. 

She started measuring Rei's leg dimensions as well as looked through Violet's artificial arms after measuring her as well. 

"Hmm... a blade and guns in the arms. Simple yet ingenious" she muttered to herself 

Rei made a few suggestions for his leg, including the knife storage space in a compartment in the thigh. 

Just then, Dorgon walked in and looked at the many new faces in the place. 

"You're here to take Winry aren't you?" Dorgon asked

"She is like us, from another world. Can.. can I purchase her from you if she is your slave?" Ranier asked

"Pah! Slave? She is my willing assistant. She is free to do as she wishes and can leave whenever she wants" Dorgon spat. 

"No..I am grateful to Dorgon. Although I would like to return to my husband Edward, for the time being, I am not interested in joining a mercenary group" she said. 

"Then... let's keep in touch. If we find a  way to return, I will inform you" Ranier said and paid a deposit for the limbs for Rei and Violet. It would take two days to create.

They said their goodbyes and left for the nearby library. 

This was a process Ranier took everywhere he went so far to update himself of as much knowledge of this world as he could. 

Rei, Esdeath, Violet and Nightingale were curious about this new world too, and they spent hours till dinner time learning more about the politics, the geography and the knowledge of this new world. 

 

2