Chapter 25 – The Betrayal
95 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battleships prepared to fire again, and Valentine got ready to whisk Ranier out of harms way when suddenly, several large ice spears pierced through 3 battleships, causing the large blimps to crash to the ground. 

"Esdeath!" Ranier smiled as she appeared riding on a drakeling, with another 7 drakelings behind her. 

"They've grown up to a usable size!" Charlotte ran to them saying. 

It had only been a few weeks but they were already large enough to ride like horses. 

Unfortunately, they were nowhere close to adulthood yet, so they could not breathe fire and Esdeath only used them as horses. 

But they were usefull enough as Esdeath commanded them to attack the enemy. 

They swooped down and ripped up the mechanical knight's heads and torsos, eating them. 

The knights fired their bullets and flamethrowers at them, but the bullets just bounced off and the flames did nothing to them at all. 

Esdeath was a weapon of mass destruction herself, and her appearance with the drakelings, together with the destruction of 3 battleships started turning the tide near where they were. 

"Miss me?" Esdeath smiled as she landed right in front of Ranier, looking at the enemy. 

She raised her hand high in the air as several large ice spears appeared in the air and pointed them at the battleships. 

She pointed her fingers at the battleships and her huge ice spears shot like missiles towards the battleship. 

However, just as the spears were about to hit the battleships, suddenly several large ice shields appeared, blocking the spears as they embedded themselves in the shield rather than the battleships. 

"Who dares!" Esdeath shouted as she turned around. 

Ranier, Violet and Rei turned around too and saw one of Count Achilles' naked warriors was standing and looking at Esdeath. 

"Another ice user!" Valentine said as Ranier stood up and drew his sword. 

To his shock, in the distance, still in the city, Ais was engaged in a swordfight against another of Count Achilles' naked warriors. 

Charlotte was also engaged in her own fight, against a naked women that seemed to animate and control her own vines! 

At the same time, Mary Sue seemed to be on the ground, as Count Achilles stepped on her head, laughing as he ripped off her clothes. 

"What is that bastard doing?" Ranier said

Rei ran and threw a throwing knife at the Count, but another naked woman stepped forwards, blocking his knives as she juggled her own set of knives. 

The Count pointed at Charlotte and the teenage naked girl on his leash pointed at Charlotte who suddenly lost control of her vines as the other girl controlled the vines to everwhelm her. 

Then he pointed at Ais who fell from the sky and the naked girl with the sword stepped on her and disarmed her. 

"I have a bad feeling about this" Valentine said as the Count pointed at all of them. 

The girl made a movement at all of them, causing Valentine to appear from her invisibility, while Esdeath suddenly lost the ice battle and was frozen in a solid block of ice by the other ice user. 

Only Rei and Violet was not affected, as they didn't have any powers. Valentine drew her pistols and pointed at the Count. 

But her bullets were frozen in midair before they even reached the Count and Valentine was suddenly frozen in a block of ice too. 

However, as his girls were powerless, they started losing as the Count's forces overwhelmed them with their powers. 

--

Ranier and the other girls were kneeling on the ground, their hands chained behind their backs. 

They were stripped naked like slaves to prevent hiding any weapons, while Rei's leg and Violet's arms were removed. 

The Count walked in front of the enemy and saluted to the Argabad General. 

"Mission accomplished Sir. I trust you will keep your end of the bargain?" he said

"Well done Count Achilles. Yes, you may choose among the enemy forces to be your war slaves" the General said. 

The Count walked up to Ranier and smiled as he looked at the small girl on his leash. 

She nodded and he laughed happily. 

"The White Phoenix group. How fortunate that you gathered all these slaves in one place. Apparently we have the same tastes!" he said. 

The little girl pointed at Ranier and pulled on her chain

"Him too? How rare... a male alien.. what will I do with you?" the Count smiled.

--

Ranier sat silently with tears in his eyes as he heard the Ais screaming in pain. 

The sound of a hammer hitting metal could be heard each time Ais screamed in agony. 

 She was among the later ones as before there was also hammering as one by one the girls were unchained from the wall and brought away. 

But while there was hammering earlier, when Esdeath, Rei and Teresa was brought away, they didn't make a single noise. So Ranier didn't realize that they were being tortured. 

While Violet and Satellizer only groaned briefly, not making that much noise even through they were tortured. 

It was only when Charlotte and Mary Sue were brought away that their screams started, making those remaining realize that the previous girls were also tortured.

Now, only Ranier and Valentine were left as they looked at each other in fear. 

The screaming stopped and the guards came to take another one. 

"No... take me! Leave her alone!" Ranier yelled as the guards took Valentine away. 

Her screams made him want to kill himself. He didn't know what was going on, but all his lovers were taken away and tortured. 

And he never saw them again after that to find out what happened. 

Soon, after Valentine stopped screaming, it was his turn. 

The guards brought him to another room where his head was held down to an anvil, his arms held tightly by the guards as they tied his arms and legs tightly to his body with leather belts. 

Count Achilles was standing there with a smile to his face, watching as a blacksmith seemed to be forging something in a furnace. 

He brought out what looked like a metal pin and the guards holding Ranier forcefully opened his mouth. 

Ranier's eyes opened wide in fear as another guard used a pair of pliers to pull out his tongue!

"No! No!" Ranier screamed in his head, but his tongue could not move. 

The blacksmith put the molten pin on his tongue, causing him to scream.

He hammered his hammer, piercing his tongue right through the middle, causing Ranier to scream some more in agony. 

He screamed his throat out as his tears and snot flowed freely. 

The blacksmith then attached a ring on his tongue, securing it to his tongue. 

Ranier gurgled in pain. But his torture wasn't done yet. 

The guards used the pliers to pull his nipples out as the smith again hammered molten pins and attached rings to him. 

Minutes later, Ranier lay on the floor, piss and shit everywhere as he was barely conscious. 

"What do I do now? This is the first time there was a man" the smith asked

"Why do you ask? Man or woman, you pierce through, that's my commission" Count Achilles said

Ranier, who was semi conscious suddenly woke up as one of the guards gripped his penis and pulled it to its maximum length and placed in on the anvil. 

Ranier screamed as a molten pin was placed on the side of his penis and the blacksmith started hammering down the pin into his dick. 

 

0