i am the vampire monarch
133 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

after becoming the vampire monarch sakura got the boot and was kicked out of the dimension.

"ohh its night now i should find somewhere to sleep although I'm not sleepy"

sakura choose to sleep in the park hoping no-one will find her Couse she dose not want to be seen as a hobo although she is.

sakura fell to sleep during the night  felt a burning sensation all over her body but she never minded it Couse she was sleeping in the cold.

sakura woke up the net morning having a weird sensation all around her it was like her senses were hinted and now when she look at people she could see there could type sex age and there sexual preferences and who they loved .

ding*

congratulations on evolving your system which is me*

"ohhh i almost forgot about you"

how rude*

any way how do you fell now*

"i don't know hot ton explain i fell like i can do anything"

ok but i have a feeling you should be heeding to school and file for a transfer*

"why?"

take a look at your body*

a mirror appeared out of know were but when sakura looked at herself in the mirror she could see the changes although looked almost the same but her black silk hair was white and longer her blue eyes were now blood red and here skin was as pale as a ghost although it looked wired it only add to her beauty.

but you don't need to transfer right away i can make you look like you use to for about a day*

ok but y are you ganna do that*

so this can tie up with the side story of cores*

A puzzled expression was plastered on sakura's face

8