the system is on a brake.
93 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'i forgot to mention last chapter the system said that she is going on a brake from my s*** or something, she said i was to talk in my mind like this for the "readers"'

'anyway she left a gift  it was a fluting screen that appeared out of thin air during  class but for some reason i was not surprise  not a little bit.'

sakura or now Niko remember herself jumping in fright in the middle of science class.

"why do i have the feeling that someone is is rating me out"

'any way i closed the screen some how and asked to go the bathroom and here we are the bathroom'

'i don't feel like explaining how the bathroom looks'

sigh~ the bathroom  is actually very nice so i don't know why she dose not want to take some of the explaining work wait i am talking too much.

sakura went into one of the stalls and sit on the toilet.

'lets see what this is while system was leaving she she said something like'

"status!!!!"

screen appear out of thin air which had the words displayed on it.

your journey to be the monarch will begin with a simple chose yes or no.

"ok then no"

6