Arc 1, Chapter 3, Part 3 – Defiled (R18)
318 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The frown that was in the process of forming vanished as the Fat Man pulled harder on Nyx's right ear as he let go of the left, forcing his neck to slight twist as it was exposed while his head bent backwards painfully. Seconds later, the left hand returned as its fingers wrapped around Nyx's throat, tightening until the point Nyx struggled to breathe.

Even though his head was now free from the table, Nyx could still feel the cold, metal band around his neck, hinting that it had disconnected from the table and not come off as he had initially hoped. 

"By the Gods, I wish you were a pure breed. Your ears are just too damn short for pulling. Not like those forest bitches! They have great ears~." The man behind Nyx chuckled as he let go of Nyx's right ear, the hand around his neck keeping him in place, before grabbing a handful of hair and yanking back even further.

Nyx shuddered, the man's thrusting had become slow and deep, something that felt far worse both emotionally and physically, as his gaze quickly surveyed the new sight before him. Excluding another bookshelf, a small window no more than a foot wide and two foot tall with metal bars placed at the top centre of the brick stone wall. A faint, smokey-grey sheen covered the space between bars, giving a tint to what looked like snow and a dark world on the other side. Nyx instantly recognised it as barrier magic, something that probably ran through every wall and door as it was far too costly to use on such a small opening.

"Why isn't this over yet?" The stinging, invasive pain below was soon joined by his lower back, neck and shoulder joints. Nyx's arms were still locked in place by the golden bands on his wrists, making his current position as painful as it was awkward. 

Surprisingly, generating a confusing mixture of relief and disgust that made Nyx feel nauseous, the new position seemed to provide the extra stimulus the man needed. That was if the man's groans and movements that appeared to increase with each fleshy slap were anything to go by.

"Fuuuckkk~."

Nyx shivered as he ground his teeth. He couldn't understand why the current situation was affecting him so much. He had experienced and done terrible things and believed he no longer cared what happened to his fleshy incarnations. That he had become numb to the material worlds' pain and misery, the only thing Nyx could think of if he ignored any lingering issues with his host's hormones, brain or remnants of intent left behind by its soul, was that he had changed during the loops. That the Nyx of the past might not be him of the present.  

The man's hurried, beastial grunts seemed to elicit an instinctual hatred from somewhere deep down. At the same time, Nyx wondered how the man hadn't noticed how the room had once again darkened in an unnatural, almost sinister way as his thoughts grew more dark and violent.

"Domain? No. I don't even have a core or a blessing."

Turning his head to the side, now that his hair was being held out the way even if it was being pulled painfully, Nyx was able to catch sight of the man out of his peripheral before he was violently yanked back into position. The Fat man seemed to have his eyes closed, and his head tilted back as he revealed a dazed, disgusting expression.

"Idiot." 

Images of the copious assassinations he had carried out while his prey was busy with their latest conquest flashed across his mind's eye as Nyx's gaze scanned the area before him. Nothing had changed apart from the tiny amount of ice forming on the glass containers' edges to his right. 

Nyx breath caught in his throat as the man pulled all the way out, the sensation far stranger than he expected, before returning with a deep, final thrust. As his belly seemed to fold over Nyx's rear, the man released a guttural groan, and there was a sudden throbbing sensation coming from within. Seconds later, the man flopped onto Nyx's while panting.

The sudden force slammed Nyx's head into the table, momentarily dazing him, and left him with no ability to breath or move as he felt like the weight of a mountain had fallen on his back. Not that Nyx was thinking about something as necessary as breathing.

Images flashed through his mind's eye on how he might look from a third perspective as his body shivered and tears streamed from his eyes. The reality that he had actually become a woman, and his situation, had finally hit. Something that should be impossible for a male spirit. Not only that, he couldn't control his emotions. He, who had burnt cities to the ground and murdered countless innocents, was crying.

"I..."

More weight landed on Nyx's proverbial shoulders. Everything felt like it had changed, but at the same time, nothing had. He was as weak, if not more so than when Merideth had first summoned him.

Life as a male slave had been terrible. As a female...

"I... I'm... female." For some reason, it hadn't felt real until this point. It was like he was just experiencing another, newly adapted loop in which he was nothing more than a bystander. He... She barely even registered the weight on her back lessening, allowing her to draw in shuddery breaths. A few moments later, Nyx faintly felt the back of her head being stroked in a somewhat caring way. 

It wasn't until slimy, semi-cold wetness started to drip down her legs that Nyx wandering thoughts truly returned.

"My name is..." A faint, whisper-like voice escape Nyx's lips. Her voice was timid and slightly child-like, seeming far too young and innocent compared to his... no her, internal voice.

"You say something?" The Fat Mans's hands stopped stroking her hair as his weight completely vanished from her back, and he pulled out. A faint, wet sound could be heard as the liquid pouring from Nyx increased. Vaguely at the recesses of her mind, she was shocked by how much there was.

"I asked you a question." A loud slap echoed across the room, accompanied by a sharp, stinging pain on Nyx's backside. She had lost count of how many times she had been slapped. Rage and anger blasted the numbness as she hissed and lifted her head.

Only for it to be slammed back down into the table.

"Settle down you little slut; I've already cum in you like... three times while you were out for the count," laughed the Fat Man as he patted her behind and ran his free hand over her back. While there were smooth patches, it felt like strange, bump-like lines seemed to criss-cross her back. However, Nyx couldn't spare the brainpower to think about what condition her body was in. All she could imagen was him standing with a stupid grin, admiring the sight of her current body. "and it's not like you can get pregnant anymore, so why get your knickers in a twist."

"He Knows?"  Nyx shivered, seemingly causing the man to laugh, as she felt the small hope she had built up fading. If he knew what she was then-

"Wait? Anymore?" Nyx's thoughts became more stable as she calmed down. The four men had hinted at an operation in which something had been removed. There was also the pain on her lower stomach and the healing magic. 

Organs. 

Nyx's eyes moved to the containers yet was still unable to identify their fleshy contents. If they had been covered in blood, a bit damaged and poking from a corpse, she might have had a better chance.

"In fact, you should be thanking the young master for removing those useless parts. Now you can fuck to your heart's content and only worry about the priest's fee to clean yourself up and get rid of any diseases."

Nyx heard the man move away as she finally understood. She couldn't use essence yet to check her body's state, but she was pretty sure they had removed the parts related to childbirth. A sigh of relief, along with a faint, unsettling feeling, appeared only to be completely ignored as the man said another strange word and four clicking sounds were heard. 

Moments later, Nyx slid back as the tension holding her arms vanished. The tables edge painfully grating against her chest before she landed heavily on the floor. 

Glancing to her sides, she resisted the urge to sigh as she saw the golden metal bands were still in place. A sense of helplessness washed over her as she realised she barely had the energy to sit there.

Like always, she was at the mercy of others.

Fresh tears began fell down her face, yet she didn't even bother to try and hide them. She had already revealed her weakness to the Fat Man, and for some reason, it felt good. Slowly, she moved her uncooperative body and slid around. The cold wetness beneath her, as slimy as it was repulsive, smeared but Nyx chose to ignore it as she only had one thought.

Gather as much information on her prey as possible.

Starting from the ground, she slowly lifted her head. Brown leather shoes, good grip, looked comfortable and reliable. Slightly armoured. Then there was the dark, scratched leather pants, extra thick and even signs of plate reinforcement in some areas. Next was a worn belt, multiple empty hoops and hooks.

A... Nyx clenched her jaw as her eyes skimmed over the semi-flaccid penis that was in the process of being tucked away. 

What looked like a wool shirt, which would have been white if it wasn't for the various strains of blood, dirt and other questionable colours attempted to cover a pott belly that stuck out enough to make Nyx momentarily question if the man could see his toes. Or... how he had been able to...

Nyx heard her teeth creak, skipping past the man's muscly arms, the right slightly more than the left, and hairy chest as she locked eyes with him.

"The darkness does not forgive, nor does it forget." 

Nyx flinched at the man's words, matching precisely what she was thinking.

"He knows! He actually knows."

The Fat man chuckled as he shook his head, seemingly enjoying Nyx's shocked expression as she held her breath. "Still skittish, no matter how brave a face you try and put on."

"...To look at me like you want to tear my throat out... I'm almost tempted to go a second round."

Nyx blinked, her mind struggling to put the man's words together. All she cared about was if he knew her true identity.

"Ahh, girl~. I've seen some dark looks, but never one filled with such confident killing intent outside of a battlefield. A word of advice for someone..." His gaze travelled down and stopped on Nyx's chest. "-I had the pleasure of breaking in."

The Fat Man's smile, his double chins wobbling slightly every time he spoke, faded. "Learn to hide your emotions."

Nyx's eyes absentmindedly followed the man's hands as he zipped up his pants, tucked his shirt in before putting on what looked like a chainmail shirt.

"A zip?" Nyx vaguely recognised that the device was something that shouldn't exist.

Knocks on the door broke Nyx from her thoughts. "Sir, the young master is looking for you."

The fat man sighed while muttering, giving Nyx a sidewards glance as he donned what appeared to be a wolf-fur coat. While the head was missing, the paws were clearly visible just above his wrists on each side. "Why do we always leave the good ones behind."

He slowly walked towards the door before opening is. The corridor outside was much brighter than the room, causing Nyx's eyes to narrow. Her gaze quickly scanned the two guards, realising they were at least three heads smaller and half as wide as the Fat Man. He looked like a half-giant before them. They wore basic leather armour with dull-looking swords at their waists. Shaggy, unkempt beards littered their face giving them a somewhat seasoned, nordic look. 

Nyx looked down at her legs and arms. They were tiny compared to the guards, let alone the Fat Man. Her earlier thoughts were correct. She was small.

"Get her cleaned up and in a cell. She'll be staying until we return next spring." The Fat man walked out the door and started to turn right.

Nyx opened her mouth, trying to think of a provocation that would get him to reveal his name. However, she closed it almost as abruptly. 

"Sir. Any..." 

The sound of the fat man's feet steemed to stop just as he vanished from sight.

"I want her at the first Core stage, physical and magical, by the time we get back. The Master wants basic training in etiquette and interactions for eastern nobles, but that comes secondary. I want a survivor, not some vase flower. That and... I don't care what happens while she is here but make sure she is clean when I get back."

The sound of his footsteps started again. "Oh, and that she has all her fingers and toes. I don't need a cripple or some mutilated hag."

The two guards saluted in the direction the Fat man had left before entering the room. Their eyes locked onto Nyx and their movements seemed to slow and become more hesitant.

After a few seconds, the guard on the right sighed. "Thank fuck. I thought it would be another reaper? I heard Ruenic and Bals are still in the infirmary after she tried to escape."

"Boy." The other guard, sounding far older even though they looked to be roughly the same age. "None of those brought by the Viceroy and his... dog are simple. Each and everyone one of them is more monstrous than the creatures spawned in the dungeon. We might be lucky, and this one is young and is in the early stages of growth, but don't let your guard down. Those two are lucky they are in the infirmary and not dead."

The younger guard opened his mouth as if to argue but stopped as he stared into Nyx's eyes. Slowly he closed his mouth. "I... get what you mean. Just looking at her is making my skin crawl. I think its the eyes."

The old man spat on the floor, never removing his gaze from Nyx. "Yeah, she's got the look. Didn't you notice where she was watching when she first saw us? Weapons before the weak spots in our amour. Then, she looked at our faces. No matter how weak she looks, the first thing she thought about was how to kill." The older one stepped forward, coming to a stop a few feet from Nyx.

Nyx frowned. Did she do that? Thinking about it, she knew that they had four daggers each, the one on the right had an axe tucked to his back right, and the older one had more armour over his chest and right shoulder. The swords at their sides were dull and positioned in a way that would be slow for them to draw if she rushed them. The older one moved with a confident, experienced manner and never broke eye contact while the other had turned towards him, leaving a blind spot. The older one was the largest threat, though he still had weaknesses she could exploit.

Nyx revealed a weak smile at her subconscious actions. "Maybe I haven't changed that much."

"Girl." Nyx had to force her head upwards to look at the man that stood a few feet away. He rested his hand, wearily on the hilt of his sword as he took a deep breath. Nyx noticed the hesitation, as well as the faint vapour rising with his breath, causing her smile to grow as steadily became more nervous.

"Strange." Nyx tilted her head slightly, the coldness from the floor seeping into her bones. She could see her hazy reflection in his eyes, a small white bundle of skin and bones staring back. The dark pits representing her eyes, as well as the nest-like hair on top, didn't seem that intimidating.  "Why are they so scared?"

Eventually, the guard spoke. "Heres the deal. We need to clean you up and take you to a cell. You behave, and we will."

Nyx tilted her head slowly to the other side as she thought, subconsciously sucking in the bottom left part of her lip and gently biting it. "Maybe it's my attitude? That... just happened and I'm sitting here smiling at them. Or it could be what they were talking about before. A Viceroy and a dog?"

"Girl?" The man's hand tightened on the hilt of his sword.

Nyx drew in a deep breath, slightly enjoying how the man tensed and the younger guard took a step back. It had been so long since she felt this. A sweet, somewhat alluring smell was coming from the two. It seemed more intense around the young man, while the older one felt more... stifled. As if something was trying to repress it.

Her stomach grumbled as the essence in her chest seemed to become more chaotic.

Nyx watched as the pair tensed. With her current state, the deal proposed only benefited her. Even if it didn't, and they were up to something, she couldn't stop them at the moment. It might also reduce their weariness, giving her an advantage if she gained the opportunity to act.  

Seeing the older guard about to move, Nyx was about to respond when she remembered the sound of her voice. Sighing, she nodded and lifted her arms slightly. They shook with the strain, the burning of her muscles causing a slight frown to mar her features, as Nyx brought her wrists together and the metal bands clinked. A small tug later, she realised they had stuck together.

The old guard stared at her for a few moments before letting out a deep breath and mumbling what sounded like thanks as he moved to Nyx's left. The other tentatively walked to her right before they both put an arm under her armpit and lifted her. 

Nyx's head lopped down, mostly because it was too much effort to keep her head up but also because she realised her feet weren't even scraping the floor as the two moved towards the door with her between them. Beyond the two small mounds protruding from her chest, various dark blue patches resembling partial fingerprints covered the pale skin littered with faint scars, Nyx saw her feet barely reached the guard's shins. 

She felt the muscles in the guard's arms tense as she released a soft hiss. She was smaller than she initially thought. 

Much smaller.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed.

How you guys and gals finding the story so far? Especially those that read the original?

I did the final edit of this chapter while on a work call so please let me know if you find any mistakes/bits I messed up.

5