Chapter 9 – Challenge
122 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that the class has officially started, the teacher proceeded to begin her lesson. She noticed Alfeios arrogance but didn't want to put herself in danger. The girls around Alfeios wanted to wake him but was also curious why he's acting like this. 

"Like you, all know our country is in dire need to prepare for what's coming in the far future," said Mrs. Einzburg. 

She then continued, "We're not here for games, we're here to be ready to go out on the battlefield," said Mrs. Einzburg. Feeling like this was directed towards him, Alfeios ears perked up.

 "An unknown continent has appeared in this world and we've still yet to figure out how," said Mrs. Einzburg. 

"They've not been fully active but it seems they could be planning to make a move sooner or later," implied Mrs. Einzburg.

"The A.P.E Organization received information that this unknown continent consists of Four Kingdoms," said Mrs. Einzburg. 

With this Alfeios shot up from his desks causing a ruckus that made the class look back at him. 

"Do you perhaps have something to say Mr. Jundeager?" asked Mrs. Einzburg. 

"No, no continue," Alfeios said with an awkward smile. Mrs. Einzburg wasn't buying it, she suspects Alfeios knows something based on his reaction a moment ago. 

The problem was how to get it out of him she wondered. 

"What was that all about?" asked Sasaki. 

"It'd be better if you don't know, at least for now," Alfeios replied with a smirk. Ho-ho, so that's why you made me come here, huh dad? Alfeios thought. 

At this moment a fire was lit in Alfeios and who knew what it was going to devour. But he had a confusing thought. 

"So my homeland, is considered and unknown continent! How many continents are there?! I deduction is right, the it means our homeland is located on another world filled with continents we're not aware of. Father must've known about this! Why else would he send me here. 

Alfeios head was clouded by thoughts that made him a bit anxious. 

The class then went on for about another thirty-minutes with Mrs. Einzburg explaining about this mysterious continent. 

Halfway through class, a student suddenly had a question. It was Class S rank number one student, Elvis Schneider. 

Unlike all the other students Elvis was a force to be reckoned with. For one he didn't come from an important or noticeable background. He was an orphan but was soon figured out to be valuable. He had an affinity for a hunter and the potential of a magician, these two cross-classes was what made him be an elite to this day. 

The organizations first figured this out when he reached the age of ten. They were so intrigued they assigned a top-rank agent to adopt and train him but he gave them more of a shock than they could imagine. He was rapidly mastering these two classes as if it was taking candy from a baby. He quickly closed the gaps with students who came from big families with a lot of support. 

The A.P.E organization placed him in Class S and transferred him to his current University because they believed he was a genius among geniuses. But is was also and order from above. 

Elvis then cleared his throat and said, "Id like to ask. What kind of inhabitance has been found on this continent?" 

"If you really want to know then, warriors, hunters, magicians and some may say necromancers." 

This took the class by surprise. They knew that necromancers were a kind of legend. They once ruled a part of this world but suddenly started deteriorating for some in identified reason, even now in the present time.

Necromancers were known harbingers of death. They hold the power of a dead persons life. They could reincarnate the body within 5 minutes after them dying but the reincarnated body receives a buff which multiplied their strength. Necromancers can repeat this process over and over building an unstoppable undead army.

"Necromancers you say, but then again its safe to say they have summoners too" Elvis quickly responded. 

"As of right now that's the most can tell you," said Mrs. Einzburg with a cold tone in her voice. 

Elvis wanted to retaliate but kept his calm. He glanced at Alfeios who had been ignoring this class discussion since his outburst reaction a moment ago. 

Without looking, Alfeios noticed this and smiled with a look of amusement.

2