Chapter 5 – Opening Ceremony
136 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone who saw Alfeios was either in awe or jealous. Maybe because of his looks. All the girls seemed to be interested in his demeanor while the guys, on the other hand, some were intrigued while others just glared at him. Alfeios paid this no mind and kept walking. 

Suddenly,  rushing towards him was a beautiful girl who had long brown hair reaching towards her back with pretty blue eyes, also equipped with a set of juggs that pounced while she ran over that slim athletic body of hers. 

She almost crashed into Alfeios who quickly dodge and caught her by the waist before she fell over. 

Keep in mind he did all this with one arm. 

She flustered when Alfeios stared into her eyes and said, "A beauty like you shouldn't be falling this easily" causing her face to redden not knowing what to say. 

Alfeios upheld after he braced her upright. Most people were shocked at how quickly Alfeios' movements were. 

A blonde hair guy towards the back of the crowds murmured under his voice, "Interesting, so he's the other one", with a smirk on his face. 

The girl then instantly introduced herself, "I'm Sylvestie Katsugara, thank you for the save". 

Isn't her name that of the famous assassins clan i heard of Alfeios thought to himself then responded, "Nice to meet you, I'm Alfeios¨, he said. 

The girl pouted as if she was dissatisfied with Alfeios's answer. He smiled and went to turn around before asking the girl, "If you don't mind since I'm new here, can you take me to where the opening ceremony is? 

She was still agitated but his handsome smile made her respond with, "Yes, yes right this way". Alfeios then said, "Shall we?" With an elbow pointed towards her for her to grab. 

She placed her arm between his elbows and then proceeded to lead the way. 

Before reaching their destination Alfeios asked "Isn't your last name related to the hidden assassin clan", Sylvestie froze in her tracks when she was stunned at what Alfeios just asked. 

She hastily asked the words, " Ho-how did you know that? 

Alfeios smiled and said, "You'll find out sooner or later" and turned towards to enter the building and join the opening ceremony. 

She then shouted, "Just wh-who are you!" before Alfeios entered the building ignoring her. The crowd was enormous when he went inside. 

He spotted a few empty seats not too far from the entrance of the building and decided to make his way towards them. Sylvestie came rushing in behind Alfeios proceeding to follow him and get a seat beside him before anyone else. 

She whispered in his ear when seated and asked, "Tell me now, how did you know?" 

Alfeios wanted to terrify her a little bit knowing how fearsome his aura could be but he sted replied, "You don't need to worry for now the answer will come knocking at your door" with a sincere smile. 

Sylvestie gave up and found that Alfeios was interesting. She then thought back to how he had caught her? She pondered in her thoughts of his identity and how he knew of her clan. These thoughts filled her mind before the host of the opening ceremony interrupted. 

"Greetings First-years!" said the lady who approached the stage from behind the curtains. 

Her figure was exceptional. Her eyes dazzled brightly like the stars. She had purple hair down to her shoulders. She wore a short black skirt with a black vest and underneath was a visible white shirt. Alfeios first spotted that the jugs were twice as large as Sylvestie's. 

She then proceeds to say, "I'm the student council president, you all may know me as Miyuki Tachigawa''. 

"I'll now introduce you to the rest of the student council", as soon as she said that two beauties and a handsome male appeared from behind the curtains. 

Miyuki then pointed out the names of the student council members from left to right you had: Itsuki Tachigawa, responsible for security, also the younger brother of the student council president. Next was Amelia Akiyama appointed as student council secretary. Finally, we have Valerie 

Tsugumoto as student council vice-president. Alfeios showed a glint of interest in his eyes when he heard the names Tsugumoto and Tachigawa. Tsugomoto Clan was specialized in producing hunters with unbelievable talent while the 

Tachigawa Clan specialized in warriors but that was just on the surface. Alfeios dad once found out that they had magicians hidden in their ranks. Sylvestie noticed a smile on Alfeios face but never uttered a word upon noticing this. 

The ceremony went on for about thirty-minutes leaving Alfeios uninterested after that. It basically talked about school rules and so which he found boring. It finally ended leaving Alfeios happily leaving the building.

2