Chapter 7 – Regrettable Decision
119 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elise Makigami, the current principal of Future Talents University. She knew that there was an honorable and prestigious student transferring to this school's campus but it was her fault she didn't inform her staff. She had gotten a call from the 

Anapo Jundeager, CEO of TREASURES, the most dangerous organization in America that only a handful know the truth of. 

The Jundeagers, much fewer Treasures were not a group of society to be trifled with. Their name alone could not only strike fear but rock the core of the whole country which the principal was very clear of at the moment. The woman who Alfeios met at the front office made a misconception for not recognizing his name earlier. Only a handful of people had that name in the country. 

And unlike other students, some were acceptable to be in Class S without taking the evaluation test. Alfeios was one of them. This was because he had the highest evaluation in his organization, The Treasures.

But considering that wasn't the case. Alfeios would've had to take the evaluation test no matter his background. Every student who attends this University without a prior evaluation is required to conduct the test. The test is to evaluate each student scoring them based on their natural skills and their in battle performance. Once done, they'd be evaluated to a particular Class Rank and their human evolution class that fits their profile. This whole process could be deemed as their admission.  

*Back with Alfeios*

Alfeios slowly following the lead of the woman, noticed how shakily her legs were. It's as if she was nervous or more like, scared. If Alfeios had walked side-by-side with her, he would've noticed the droplets of sweat formulating around her forehead.  

He asked, "Ummm….Mrs…..are you okay? 

She responded, "It's Mrs. Einzburg." disregarding the fact that Alfeios just asked her a question. 

With this Alfeios pry into teasing her. "So what did you find out huh?" 

Mrs. Einzburg who is known as a talented Class S-hunter ceased in taking another step while a fearful expression appeared across her face. Of course, this wasn't just because of the question but due to Alfeios indomitable pressure which he slowly let loose. She felt as if they were playing cat and mouse. 

To put as a reminder, the pressure that almost crushed Alfeios in the cave wasn't directly trying to hurt him at all. Instead, it was forcing as much of itself into Alfeios to get him stronger. The pressure reformed his bones and hampered his structure. Eventually making him a teen boy with bones of steel. 

Alfeios himself found this out when he was able to control what he likes to call the weight aura:

The ability to maximize or minimize the amount of pressure he released from his body. This pressure can vary from anywhere between zero pounds (being the minimum) and a hundred thousand pounds (being the max).

Although it was only for a quick second after she ignored him Alfeios let out one-tenths of this power to intimidate this so-called Mrs. Einzburg even more. 

What an oppressive pressure, and at such a young age. No wonder he didn't need to take the evaluation test she thought. 

She cautiously uttered the words, "Don't you think that's enough?"

"Ohhh, my bad, sometimes I get a little carried away or should I say excited," said Alfeios while he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Well, it's safe to say it's okay Alfeios Jundeager," said Mrs. Einzburg cunningly.

"Ho-ho, so you've finally realized who your dealing with?" responded Alfeios. 

"Y-yes, now just follow me. We're almost at our destination,"  Mrs. Einzburg stuttered.

"It would be a very wise choice to not look down on someone again. If it were not for my fathers' request to come here I would've wiped out this entire University after such a silly misunderstanding." Alfeios with a cold sadistic tone. 

After hearing this, a shiver crawled up the spine of Mrs, Einzburg. 

Is this kid serious? Or is he really a maniac? Whatever the case, why do I feel like he could actually do it? These few thoughts filled Mrs. Einzburg head as Alfeios fell quiet and paced behind her with an insidious grin.

2