Challenge pt.3
91 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day came by before Alfeios knew it. And he'd been in confined training since the incident with his dad. When he came out his aura was anew, anyone in the TREASURES facility could tell his power has been increased tenfold. 

"Ahhh refreshing," Alfeios said before he promptly made haste towards his floor. 

He quickly put on a Gucci tracksuit before making his way outside. Today he decided to drive himself in one of his favorite, an orange McLaren P1. Alfeios enjoyed the little scenery on his way to school and as usual when he made his way to the gates all eyes were on him. 

The crowd that stood in front of the gates made way as if they knew who it was. Well of course there were other rich kids but something about Alfeios demeanor made him stand out. 

Alfeios swerved his car into a VIP section and headed towards the class. Before he could enter the school the three girls greeted him by surprise. He never thought they'd become this comfortable with him or maybe, just maybe. 

"Good morning...uhh," the girls said before looking at each other confusingly. 

Alfeios laughed and said, "Just call me whatever you feel like. 

The girls smiled then said, "Okay!" 

It's the first time I've laughed in awhile he thought to himself before saying, "Shall we head to class?" 

The girls all nodded before leading Alfeios to class. 

When they entered the class everyone present became as silent as a lamb and not only because Alfeios was surrounded by three beauties but of his upcoming dual in a couple of hours. 

The group then quickly headed to their respective seats. The teacher came in not too long after to start class. This time class was about calculus but Alfeios already knowing this laid his head to rest. 

"Hey, aren't you going to pay attention," said Katsuo. 

Alfeios got up and tilted his head before saying, "Oh this, I already know this stuff no need to be of concern." 

Katsuo was taken back a bit while the other two girls just sat there clueless. Kotone decided to speak up, "How can you know all this already when it's our first time learning this." 

Alfeios scratched his head then said, "Just because it's your first doesn't mean the same apply to me." The girls had goosebumps the way he said this. 

"Suit yourself, when there's an exam don't come crying to us for help," said Sasaki. 

Me? Cry for help? Are you stupid or dumb? I'll never be needing any help in this cruel world. Anyone who's that generous can take it and above it. I, Alfeios am destined for greatness he thought to himself. 

Yet again time flew by while Alfeios watched. 

Class is already over he thought, while a stream of power dwelling inside Alfeios was dying to get out. It's time he smiled before he stood up from his seat. The girls knew what was to come but never tried to support Alfeios because they knew that he was going to be disappointed, at least that's what they think. They were only afraid of Alfeios father when they found out his identity but if only they knew even his pops was out of his league. 

Alfeios and the girls all gathered before heading towards the training grounds. It was crowded, there were students from all classes wanting to see who had the guts to take on three Class S students at once. 

"Oh, there he is," 

"Are you sure?" 

"Is that really him, who is he," the crowd was talking like crazy when they saw the person who had arrived to fight three Class S Students. The girls left Alfeios to go find a seat.

Before they fully left Sasaki turned back and said," I hope you're ready to lose this bet." 

Alfeios looked at her confusingly before smiling. When Alfeios was fully prepared he entered the stage. 

"You're finally here," said Alba with a smile who was waiting impatiently . Alfeios ignored this and looked towards his teacher who was instructing this battle.

Alba became even more agitated when Alfeios did this. Let's see how tough you are when we pummel you to the ground he thought to himself.

2