Chapter 17 – Trouble
73 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What's gotten you so uptight father,' Alfeios said. 

"Hmmm...where should I start," Anapo wondered. 

"First of congratulations on the match, it was quite the spectacle," Anapo said. 

"Don't flatter me father, you knew they were no match for me." 

*cough* Anapo cleared his throat.

 "Then moving on to the main reason, I've gathered intel about a secret group in the uprising," Anapo said earnestly. 

Alfeios father was about to continue but Alfeios intervened saying, "Don't tell me this has to do with Descendants?" he asked curiously. His father Anapo wasn't aware his son would catch on this quickly.

 "How did you know," he said with a surprised look on his face. 

"Uhh, well you see, during a match I felt two weird presence," alfeios said nonchalantly. 

"The first one was that of a descendant with a faint killing intent. The other was quite similar but calm and familiar in a sort of way," Alfeios explained. 

Alfeios then jumped up in shock as if he realized something. His father was nervous about why Alfeios was acting like this.

 "Yess! Now I remember! That feeling felt like a member of or clan but to be specific it felt like The Black Shepherd." 

"WAIT! WHAT DO MEAN? HE CANT BE ALIVE! OUR WHOLE CLAN WAS ERASED!" His father yelled at the top of his voice. 

"Father, I can't believe it either but remember he was the strongest in our clan and I never miss a familiar presence, I'm not trying to fool you I'm being very serious," Alfeios continued, 

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was one to survive." 

Alfeios father leaned back in his chair thinking carefully of what Alfeios said as if he felt that this could be true. 

"We'll have to locate him immediately then, not because he's a part of our clan but because he could add strength to our ranks and I believe you could help him with that," Anapo responded thoughtfully." 

"Of course but about the other problem, do you think we should wait for them to make their move?" Alfeios asked. 

"Yes and for now we'll try to locate The Black Shepherd if he's alive, that is," Anapo said, still feeling hesitant. 

"Believe me, Father, you will find that he is alive because if you had felt that presence there would be no mistaking it that you too would be brought to believe it," Alfeios responded. Their conversation ended with Alfeios taking his leave first. 

...…..

It was now 6 p.m and Alfeios was in his quarters when he soon piqued interest in the news.  

"WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! WE NEED ANY AVAILABLE CLASS B AND ABOVE FIGHTERS FOR THEIR ASSISTANCE !" 

It wasn't what was said that made Alfeios to be perked up but what was in the background behind the reporter. It was his school. 

Parts of his school had collapsed as if there's a battle going on. Not only that but you could see a blazing fire engulfing everything in its path. Alfeios then remembered that the girls had stayed back because they had to take care of some stuff. He quickly sprung up from his bed with an evil smile and a deadly killing intent. 

Alfeios disappeared then reappeared in his father's office. His father knowing why Alfeios was there said, 

"They've made their move, now it's our turn." Alfeios smile was now insidious as it elongated to the corners of his jaw before he disappeared to the main floor of the TREASURES HQ. 

There was a crowd of Jundeagers gathered on the first floor when Alfeios arrived. He grabbed their attention when he announced, 

"I need Rockwell Jundeager and Rosemary Jundeager to step forward!" Once these two of the First Ten heard their names they immediately attended to Alfeios. 

"Well be leaving to settle this annoying situation, everyone else just relax and get back to training, it'll be over before you know it." 

On the surface, Alfeios calmly said this but everyone present could hear the tone of someone whose words were absolute. 

"Rockwell, Rosemary, let's go!" said Alfeios.

 "Yes, young master" they both replied. 

Well-well, this will be very interesting Alfeios thought as he threw on his coat and busted through the front doors with an aura of that of a towering giant.

2