Chapter 22 – New Identity
54 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"EHH, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BROTHER," Alfeios made a commotion. "Ahh, it's a long story," his father replied. 

"You'll find out in a little but first let's get him up," he continued. So that's why it was so nerve-racking when he went missing huh, Alfeios thought. 

"Okay," Alfeios replied as he quickly helped Black Shepard into an upright position. 

"Look at you, it's as if you're a completely new person," Anapo said with a smile. 

"You flatter me brother, but now I'm awake we need to discuss the matters awaiting," Black Shepard said. 

"Ohh, straight to the point is it, very well we'll start with a change of name seeing that your age is reversed giving you a new look," Anapo replied. 

"Agreed, we can't have you going around as Black Shepherd, and we don't want you using your old name," Alfeios intervened. 

"Right my son, so what do you think," Anapo said. 

"Huh, me, you want me to give him a new name," Alfeios said while pointing to himself. 

"What's wrong? you suggest it, don't you agree brother," he said.

"It's not totally a bad idea, I mean he did save my life," Black Shepard said. 

"Oh, you remember!" Alfeios said happily. 

"Yes vaguely, but I did see you before I went unconscious," Black Shepard replied. 

"Anyways that battle has been settled by him, now back to your name," Anapo said eagerly, waiting for his son. 

"Yeah right, then how about….FELIX-LEON JUNDEAGER?" said Alfeios. 

For a moment both Anapo and his brother felt a chill down their spine when Alfeios said this. For a split second, it was as if he was so excited with this name that his aura skyrocketed shaking the whole TREASURES foundation.

*Training Floor of  TREASURES HQ*

"What the, did you feel that, was that young master," a crowd of grouped discussed. 

"I'm not sure but it's truly scary," a person said. 

"Yeah no doubt about it," another one replied.

*Back with Alfeios*

Even though it only lasted for a mere second, even Anapo, Alfeios father who was known to have unfathomable power was shocked by his son. 

"Thought my real name was Jugo Jundeager I like it this one better!" Leon said it was as if Alfeios sparked a light in him. 

Anapo knew there was going to be trouble seeing 

Alfeios excitement and his brother's smile. 

"Enough, we still have quite a little to talk about," Anapo interrupted their fun. 

Anapo continued to talk with Alfeios and Leon was now engaged. "I want you to tell me everything that happened to you after our clan was destroyed. Leon hesitated for a bit then eventually started to tell his story. 

When their clan was annihilated he wasn't present at the moment. He was on a special mission and when he had returned everything was in ruins. He was devastated at the sight and was so in a rage that he savagely destroyed the village even more. He didn't know what happened and traveled in search of an answer. In one of the kingdoms, he had overheard the news about the North and South kingdoms battling and destroying their clan amid battle. With no one left, he decided to find new land and explore the vast world and that's how he ended up here when he had heard of a Jundeager, named Anapo who owned the most dangerous organization here. 

He realized that name found hope that his brother was alive but was waiting for the right time to confront him. He never thought it would've been this soon. Leon ended his story with that. Anapo and Alfeios were listening very keenly to Leon's situation he went through. 

"Well it's good that you're here now," Anapo was the first to respond while Alfeios stood there quiet. Leon responded with a smile full of happiness. Anapo immediately then went ahead to the final topic for discussion. 

"Lastly, you'll be going to school with Alfeios as of now!" said Anapo. Alfeios was about to say something but stopped when Leon had spoken up first.

 "What? What do you mean I'll have to go to school?" Leon said with a serious but concerned tone. 

"It's as I said this to avoid unwanted attention," Anapo responded but then continued. 

"As you look now it would be perfect for you to attend school since you are a teen physically." Leon fully understood what Anapo was trying to say and never responded. 

"Then it's settled, I'll get your documents ready and tomorrow you'll have a fresh start," said Anapo. 

Even though he was seen at Alfeios school he was just there keeping an eye on Alfeios as he had found out that he was the other Jundeager and thought that the two could be connected to his clan because of their last name. Little he knew that he was right. Anapo didn't know this but Alfeios on the other hand when he had felt Leon's presence for the first time he could tell he felt it before a couple of times during school, the last time being at the match he had with Alba. 

Their conversation had gone on for a little bit longer before they all took their leave. Anapo left to get documents for Leon becoming an official student and Alfeios led Leon to his luxurious room looking as if it was a suite but bigger. 

It had a king-size bed set in the middle of it with a giant TV on the wall in front of it. There was a ginormous bathroom to the left with beautiful decoration of carpets and plants all over in the room. Alfeios gazed at Leon who was shocked. Leon was grateful he had found two survivors of his clan whom he had known after all his traveling and hardships.

 Alfeios left Leon after telling him tomorrow will be the start of a new experience with a smirk across his face. Leon smiled as he thought that going to school officials might not be a bad idea after all and that he was going to get stronger for anytime that organization shows up again. Since it was already late at night he showered and went to bed reminiscing in the past and the present before falling asleep.

2