Chapter 27 – You Gave It Your All
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alfeios was now standing on stage still not revealing his right arm. Alfeios didn't make a move instead he just looked around.

 "Keep your head in the game Alfeios," Elvis yelled towards him. 

When Alfeios looked back at Elvis, Gundoyan was already approaching. 

Alfeios sighed then said, "Insignificant."

The moment these words escaped Alfeios lips an unimaginable force pummeled Gundoyan into the ground. Alfeios had now begun to use his weight aura. It was around fifteen pounds. 

That was all it took to stop Elvis' beast in its tracks. 

Alfeios then proceeded to take a step forward when Elvis shouted in anger, "Don't you dare go near him." 

He launched himself straight towards Alfeios.

Who told him to do that? This was the emotion that Alfeios wanted to spark in Elvis. He was annoyed by his taunting this whale match. Which is why he decided to harm his Gundoyan first. 

As soon as Elvis was within the reach of Alfeios the speed of both his attack and momentum slowed down vastly. He had walked right into a trap. The aura that surrounded Alfeios collapsed him, giving Alfeios the chance to both parry Elvis's attack and facepalm him directly into the ground.

 "ARGH," a bone-shattering scream escaped the mouth of Elvis. 

Alfeios then stood back upright and then stomped into the chest of Elvis. 

*BLURP* a mouthful of blood left Elvis' mouth. 

Alfeios didn't want to stop there so he continued.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM* 

Alfeios stomped on Elvis from is torso, to his chest and to his neck.

Just before he could deliver the final blow do aElvis stuttered, "I-Its not o-over yet," 

Immediately after saying this he had an awakening. 

Just as I thought, I just had to push him to his limits. 

What transpired took everyone by shock. A massive force of energy covered the whole battleground. 

The crowd, the principal, everyone could have felt it. Elvis' body had begun to float and Gundoyan was now floating beside him. Both the bodies of Elvis and his beast fused into one. 

Now, this is where the real fight begins Alfeios thought to himself with an unholy smile emerging across his face.

Standing in front of Alfeios, was now a 9-foot beast. Pitch black fur and bright red eyes. The alpha amongst alphas, the king of wolves, The Black Torrent. 

The whole crowd was left speechless. Everyone there was in astonishment with their mouth wide open, except for one. And of course, it was Alfeios.

Faced with a 9-foot Alpha, Alfeios decided to use 3/10's of his power. Before he, himself could even react, he was blown away almost to the point of falling out of the ring. As expected of the Alpha king Alfeios thought. 

"Hah, I didn't think it would come to this," The Alpha spoke in a disoriented voice. 

"Is that still you Elvis?" Alfeios asked. 

"Who else could it be then?" The Alpha responded. 

"It's a good thing you are still sane after activating your descendant gene," Alfeios responded. 

He knew that most people can't control their genes after awakening if they had one, only a few with a strong will could do that. 

"It's been a while since I used this form, this is the reason I am Class S rank one," The Alpha spoke yet again in a disoriented voice.

"Well, enough chit-chat, let's finish this," Alfeios said but without a smile. 

"Well said," The Alpha replied. 

Now, with his weight aura around twenty-five thousand pounds Alfeios proceeded to attack The Alpha. To his surprise this did nothing. 

The Alpha instantly caught hold of Alfeios left arm and swung him into the ground.  

"Tch," Alfeios mumbled. 

But the Alpha didn't stop there. He kept swinging Alfeios from side to side as if he was a baby's rattle. Alfeios was badly beaten down. 

The Alpha brought him to his knees and said, " You gave it your all and the match has been decided." 

The Alpha started torturing Alfeios but Alfeios himself never uttered a word or scream, he only smiled as if he were waiting for something but no one noticed. 

Leon and the girls couldn't bear this and wanted it to stop. Even the crowd was in disgust as they saw Alfeios body covered in blood, they could hear his 

bones snapping one by one starting with his legs. 

Mrs. Heinzburg being the instructor was about to stop the match when vice-principal Von Stein advised her to wait. 

When The Alpha was about to snap Alfeios right arm something awoke in Alfeios. Something deadly was rising. The Alpha could feel it. A terrifying mass of energy was building up inside Alfeios left arm. Suddenly his right arm showed a bright yellow light and all his injuries started to vanish. 

The Alpha jumped back a few steps in shock. 

Did you see that? What's going on? How is he recovering? The crowd started an uproar of questions. 

The girls were amazed by Alfeios recovery but Leon just sat back and smiled before saying, "Ahh, he's done it now."

 "What do you mean?" Sasaki asked.

 "Just watch and see," Leon replied. 

"What just happened," Mrs. Elfise said in a demanding tone. 

"It seems that it has something to do with his right arm, didn't you see the light" Von Stein replied conveniently. 

"I did but ow is that even possible! No, this power is unheard of!" Mrs. Elfise exclaimed. 

"Calm down, remember there is still a lot we don't know about either him or his father," Von Stein assured Mrs. Elfise.

 "Correct, we just need to watch the outcome of this match," Mrs. Einzburg commented. 

Mrs. Elfise suddenly became quiet and started to take notice of Alfeios.

Alfeios slowly opened his eyes, to a cowering Alpha. Now it's time Alfeios thought.  It seems the Alpha was about to say something but the rush of power that had been building up in Alfeios left arm escaped. 

Eighty-five pounds, was the weight of his aura being released. 

The whole platform started to cave in from Alfeios power. The hidden markings on Alfeios left arm started to flash in and out as a few people caught a glimpse of it but couldn't make out the markings, even Mrs. Elfise herself. 

When Alfeios eyes were fully open, he said, "Attract." 

The Alpha was now forced and pulled into the direction of Alfeios who was slowly getting up from his knees. 

The force was so powerful that The Alpha couldn't resist. He landed in the grasp of Alfeios left arm which caught hold of his throat. Alfeios glanced at his right arm, it was unraveled from his torn jacket but luckily it was still wrapped in its bandage. 

Alfeios turned back to the Alpha with a crazed smile as he looked The Alpha deep in his eyes. 

What the Alpha saw in the left eye of Alfeios was a beast of unknown origins. It was as if The Alphas consciousness was sucked into a dark abyss and experienced the terrifying power of this ferocious monster. 

Its front limbs were short but were long enough to grab hold of its prey. It stood on its hind legs as if it were a horse galloping. The creature's body was that of a ginormous lizard covered with red and grey skin and spikes along puncturing along its spine. But the most terrifying was the jaws of the hungry creature that roared at The Alpha. 

This power caused The Alpha form to slowly dissipate with a look of fear on its face before retracting back to the form of an unconscious Elvis. 

*Thud* 

Alfeios dropped Elvis' body and his weight aura went from being wild and back to normal. 

"Well, who is the winner Mrs. Einzburg?" Alfeios asked in a cold and emotionless tone.

1