Chapter 30 – Apex Predator: The Indominus Rex
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been about 15-minutes since Alfeios passed out. 

Everyone, there was waiting for him to awaken. Just as they thought about moving his body, Alfeios slowly started to open his eyes. 

"Hey, guys! Look, he's awake," Leon yelled.

 "Ahh, at last," Anapo mumbled. 

Alfeios now finally standing up, everyone could see a perfect view of the tattoo on his back. The tattoo of the Indominus Rex was positioned on the left side of his back from top to bottom. It was standing on its hind legs roaring, while its head was pointing towards the right shoulder of Alfeios. 

Alfeios then turned around to everyone but to his surprise they were all wearing a shocked expression. 

He began walking towards the exit of the forcefield. Sasha immediately snapped out of a daze when she realized this and unsealed the forcefield.

 "Ahh, what's wrong with your faces," Alfeios said with a smile as he approached them. 

"Your, your back, there's a tattoo on there," Leon said still a shock. 

Alfeios tilted his head in confusion before saying, "Huh." 

Leon then got out his phone, spun Alfeios around by his shoulder, and took a picture of the tattoo. He then showed Alfeios the picture. 

"Ohh...umm to explain that it's the picture of an Indominus Rex or should I say my Indominus, Rex," Alfeios said while holding his chin. 

"Indominus Rex? What is that?" Anapo questioned. 

"Whilst I was passed out I spoke to the creature, it was quite domineering, but to say the least I think this is a fraction of my descendant gene, The Infamous Hybrid, The Indominus Rex," 

Alfeios said with a proud smile appearing across his face.

"WAIT! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE HYBRID DINOSAUR THAT WAS CREATED BY inGEN," Sasha exclaimed finally realizing why it was so familiar.

 

"You know about this creature Sasha?" Leon asked.

 "Ahh yes, we once studied prehistoric beast and mythical beast, that was when we came across this name," KJ interrupted but then continued.

 "It was created from both the genes of the Velociraptor and the T-Rex." Sasha then continued the conversation.

"Correct, this creature was once a fearsome Apex Predator, its skin allowed it to camouflage like the velociraptor mixed with incredible agility."

Sasha paused for a minute then continued, 

"While it had both a powerful body and strike of that of the T-Rex. These combined made it a very dangerous predator" 

"An extinct beast, what a spectacle you are," Anapo said with a smile towards Alfeios.

 "Oh my god, this is too much to take in," Leon inquired. 

"Don't be surprised big brother, Alfeios has always been extraordinary," Anapo laughed as he patted Leon on his back. 

"Now that everything seems to be fine, I'll be getting back to personal matters," Anapo continued as he was very busy at the moment. 

"It's a good thing you're okay now young master," said KJ and Sasha. 

Anapo was the first to take his leave but before that, he made sure to tell Sasha and KJ not to tell anyone of Alfeios powers, at least not yet. 

Leon was also prepared to make his way towards the exit. 

That was when Alfeios said, "Wait a moment Leon." 

"Hmm?" Leon turned around facing Alfeios. 

"I'll be going into seclusion for the next two days and was hoping you could join me," Alfeios said. 

"Haha, well why not? By the time we're done it'll be perfect for the tournament," Leon replied with a grin. 

"Perfect!" Alfeios responded.

0