Chapter 48 – Rejuvenation
23 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dual-Evolutioneers, are human evolutions who were born within two or more various evolution classes and/or have the abilities of two human evolution classes. 

Mae Dae was one of the few born into this world as a Dual-Evolutioneer giving him a tremendous disparity in superiority whether you were in the equivalent class as him. 

If you take for instance Anapo and The Ten or Alfeios and Leon. they too were Dual-Evolutioneers but they weren't publicized. The only ones known to the planet were the World Orders. 

.....

Once again, there was an eldritch silence that emerged within the entire Arena. All eyes became enlarged with gaping mouths that trickled salivate as they locked unto the erratic phenomenon that just ensued. What just happened!? Did I see something? This must be a joke! This isn't real at all! 

Thoughts such as these surfaced within the minds of the stunned audience and other organizations except for one. Mae Dae's team leader Soo-Yeon, stood there with his arms furrowed while his 

countenance swiveled into a delighted smile.

....

Whilst everyone was lost in a wonderland, Mae Dae finally set foot from the scene. He only glanced at Ying Yue's carcass before he drifted towards his team's station. 

"Well done," Soo-Yeon stated as Mae Dae brushed past him.

"Not worth mentioning," Mae Dae replied as he immediately located his seat.

His fellow teammates all patted his head and slapped his back in joy and laughter after observing his outstanding rendition. 

...

"Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT!!" Heinrich cursed to himself inwardly. Though, bulging veins could be seen formulating on his forehead. As for the rest of his team, they kept their head bowed down in disbelief and disappointment. 

...

Nevertheless, the audience was now dragged back to reality when the speaker snapped out of his dazed state and said, 

"W-well ladies and gentlemen, as you all witnessed Japans team have now been disqualified in the blink of an eye. And though we all desired to enjoy a not-so-short match, fret not! Because this is where the finale BEGINS!" the speaker announced first stuttering but transitioning back to his usual outspoken and loud self. 

Woohoo!!! Let's GOO AMERICA!! Let's GO KOREA! 

Then once silent crowd now roared as if they were a lion marking their territory in the Safari.

"Now, now, settle down everyone. Two final battles will commence once the teams are ready!" the speaker said as he glances at either of his sides to speculate the teams.

...

Meanwhile, Leon and his group discussed what just occurred and the order of who will be taking part in the final battles. 

"Now that. that is an opponent worthy for the challenge. His attack was so fast I could barely comprehend the ability behind it," Mathis asserted with an astonishing smile across his face.

"Indeed. It's quite sophisticated. To be able to phase through an opponent's attack and simultaneously landing one of your own," Leon started as he sat upright with both elbows on his legs and his chin rested where his hands were clasped together. 

"That aside, we can't afford to ponder the thought unless he's going to be fighting this round again," Mrs. Elfise suggested with her hands plastered below her tummy. 

"Indeed, and it seems our opponents desire to get this over with," Mathis added when he noticed Soo-Yeon smirking at them from across the platform.

"Corrina. You haven't had a go yet. I suggest you take the first round," Vladimir intervened as he slightly turned towards Corrina.

"Yes, I'm fully prepared," Corrina replied with a look of determination.

"Good," Vladimir simply replied.

....

"Hae Sung! Go make me proud," Soo-Yeon was ready and chose his next participants.

"Good luck," Hanuel Ba said as Hae Sung stood upright to approached the stage.

"Don't get that ass beat now," Moo Jii said mockingly before proceeding to chuckle. 

"You! Shut up!" Hae Sung turned around and replied to Moo Jii with an annoyed face and an agitated tone. 

"Just go on and stop the delay," Mae Dae intruded as he waved his hands in a "shoo, shoo" manner. 

"Just do your best," the last member of the team stated, Je Jee.

"Hmph!" Hae Sung puffed as she swiftly turned around to aboard the stage.

.....

Now, the speaker noticed a stunning beauty arriving on stage. She had an exceptional body and wore a dark purple robe stirred with a white hue. Her dark brown hair was tied in a ponytail that highlighted her hazel eyes. She stood at least 5-foot 8-inches when she finally reached the center of the platform. 

"Not only she is remarkable, but she could also be your nightmare. Let me introduce you to Class-SS Assasin, Hae Sung!" the speaker rallied the crowd which yelled in awe. 

"As for her opponent though she might be smaller she has extraordinary talent! Class-S Assasin Corrina Abednego!" the speaker recited when he realized Corinna also approaching the center of the stage. 

The two ladies were now standing face-to-face when the speaker announced, "Since you both are eager to fight, LET THE FINALS BEGIN!"

.....

At the same time, Alfeios was still in Section 8 in a lotus position meditating. 

His main goal was to fully control the enormous power he had gained from maintaining both his genes under control. 

Though he didn't know it himself, his body and character were going through an alteration. His modification wasn't shown clearly until Alfeios succeeded in his goal. He slowly opened his eyes and braced himself before standing upright. 

His once jet-black shoulder-length dreads were now a shining white with a hue of dark grey at the tips that extended to the middle of his back. 

His eyes that shine a bright golden color were now icy cold blue. Also, his physique became more defined causing his previous carcass to look immature. 

Maybe this instincts or a newly developed sixth sense but alfeios lifted his head and above him, he could now see a fraction, a fraction which was most likely his magic capacity.

(1.500.000/?????????) was the fraction hovering above Alfeios cranium.

'Now that I've been entirely reborn both physically and mentally. This is where everything changes.' Alfeios thought with an emotionless yet confident expression written across his face.

 

 

0