Prologue 2
3.3k 19 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just turned 23 and today is the day I'm supposed to get out of prison and I'm very excited to see the world again but more excited to get back at my "enemies" "HEHEHEHEHEH"

A lot has happened to me in the last 7 years in prison. For example I've gotten torture by the guards. As for why I assume it was because of the thing I supposedly did. Almost everyone knew I was convicted of 1st degree murder and r*** and that instantly made me a enemy.
The guards would always put me in a electrical chair every other day, usually at night. I've gotten torture by several methods like getting waterboarded.

In the first year I've gotten brutally beaten up to the point I almost died twice by other prison mates. I had to learn to defend for myself by learning how to fight. I picked on Muay Thai and Krav Maga. I was able to learn these pretty fast since I always had a talent for anything. I even manage to win a couple fights in my first year and even put some into comas.

My mom would always visit in the weekends to check on me. I of course would always liked when my mom visited since she was the only person who loved me. She would sometimes get mad when I had bruises on my face and even filed a complaint but I would usually stop her and tell her that "I'm ok" or il be "fine".

My mom still had to work 2 jobs, I only knew one job she did which was cashier at a fast food place , As for the other job I still didn't know. I would always ask her what job it is but she would always refuse to tell me. I think I had an idea what kind of job it is but I didn't really want to believe it.

In prison I went to there was a T.V in our dorms, thats when I started to watch anime. The first anime I watched was Naruto and I instantly liked the series. The fights and Naruto will to not give up was the reason I kept enduring the torture.

I did had a problem with Naruto though, Naruto was naive and stupid. He was betrayed, abused as a child, and got always hated by people. Yet he still loved his village and saying his dream was to become the Hokage.

At first I didn't had a problem with it but as I spent more time in prison I came to realize that Naruto was too idealistic. Naruto and I were different ,completely opposites of one another. That's when I started to like more of Sasuke character. His power and his dream to purify the Shinobi world was the thing that changed my perspective of the world. It was a shame he was brought down by the talk no Jutsu from Naruto.

I've also started watching "My Hero Academia" and again I didn't like the main character. He like Naruto was shoulder by his peers, belittled and even bullied by his friend. That's one of the main reasons I didn't really like the anime. The only reason I kept watching it was because the girls were pretty cute there and the world of heroes quite fascinated me. There was this one character that I quite liked since he was different from any villain. He only killed the heroes who liked fame or just became a hero for their own benefits. I thought it was pretty cool but unfortunately he was put to prison.

I've watched other anime's but I didn't really like them as much as I liked Naruto or MHA.

The more I get tortured the more I started to get crazy. It's like I'm getting psychopathic behaviors ,but I've hidden this from people. My mind felt as it was going to break any second.

I was always good at hiding my true feelings and due to this I started to lie more. The more I continue this on I started to develop a split personality. I always showed a masked expression in front of people.

Anyways In my sixth year I started to plan how I was going to get my revenge. I thought of multiple choices of how I was going to deal with it.
——————————————————————————

I'm just getting released from prison, I could see the large doors opening. As I walk out the prison I started to laugh maniacally.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I'm out I'm finally out now I'll be able to get revenge" I said as I grin.

"Now what should I do?"I said as I put my hand to my chin.

'Hehehe I guess Il just torture them for a bit before killing them.. yeah that's what I'm gonna do' I thought as I ran to the car that was waiting for me.

"Are they all there?" I said to the driver.

"Yes sir they are all there" said the driver as he drives to an abandoned factory.

You might be wondering what is happening well let me tell you a short version of it. In prison,the prison mates had connections from the outside that could help them. Well I blackmailed some of those people and even got them to work for me.

As I was saying I'm am now going to an abandoned factory. The factory is pretty old and it almost seems as if it's going to fall down.

As we got inside the factory it was pretty dark, but I could hear muffled noises.

I got closer to the noises and immediately saw 3 persons chain up. They were the people who put me into prison. I was only able to get them because they still lived in the same city.

"My old friends it's soooo gooood to meeet youuu!!" I said in a delighted voice.

"W-WHO A-ARE YOU!?" said mike. He was scared his pants were soaked with pee and he was trembling with fear.

"P-please don't do anything to us I'm rich I'll pay you" said the second person and I immediately started to laugh. This person was none other than Billy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA OH Billy Billy Billy Billy...your money is useless here" I said as I walk closer to Billy and took off my black ski mask that I was wearing.

Billy eyes widen and his pupils shook, he was scared because he knew who this person was.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!"said josh not knowing who I was.

"W-why are you d-doing this we didn't do anything to you" said the mike.

"Oh my oh my don't tell me you forgot what YOU! Did to me" I said as i fake cried.

"W-what do you mean?!i don't even know who you are?!" Said the 3rd person.

I chuckled and that made them tense up.

"Il make you remember then" I said in a cold voice.

I then proceeded to open a box and took out pliers. I walked to the first person and show him the pliers I had in my hand.

"N-NO P-PLEASE DONT DO THIS..I SWEAR I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!" said mike as he stutters. His whole body is now shaking, he started hyperventilating.

"Heh!Il do more than just this Mike" I said and he started crying. I then look at the other two and my glanced itself caused them to cry as well.

[{Torture scene it's not too gruesome but I just wanted to warn some people}]

I started by torturing mike first by breaking of his fingers.

"AAAAAHHH IT HURTS SOO MUCH PLEASE STO-" Mike was cut of by me punching him in the face.

"STOP YOUR YAPPING THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING HAHAHAHAHAH" I said laughing.

I then grabbed scissors and started to cut off chest skin.

"AHHH-*COUGH* PWEASH STOP!!cain" Mike said my name.

'Ho?!you finally remember hehe'i thought as I started to peel of his skin.

I continue to start to cut every meat he had on his body. This cause him to go into cardiac shock and died.

"MOU!He died?!I was just started to have fun" I said.

"Oh well who's next~" I said and then look at josh. He immediately started begging to which I just ignore.

"Oh josh you must have been waiting long.. don't worry it's your turn now" I said getting a baseball bat.

"Hey Josh, didn't you say that you liked baseball?" I said with a questioning tone.

"H-HOW D-DO KNOW, ONLY MY FRIENDS KNOW!!" Josh said as he tries to get out of the chains. As this was happening Billy was watching with lifeless eyes. He stopped crying since he knew he was going to die.

"Hehehe I was your friend Josh, you just have to remember" I said as I stretch my arms.

I then started to swing at full force breaking his legs.

"AAAAAAHHH FUCKING SHIT... STOP THIS NOW!! YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS PLEASE, IF YOU LEAVE US GO THE WE WONT TE-" Josh was cut off by me swinging again but this time I swung to his balls. His eyes widen, his mouth was open wide.

"STRIKE ONE!!" I said smiling devishly.

*COUGH* Josh coughed blood out

"UGHNNNNN......I'm sorry for whatever I did" Josh grunted and whispered those words.

"Hmmm a sorry isn't going to cut it" I said.

I kept swinging at his face over and over. His blood spilled into my clothes causing them to soak up.

After 30 minutes of non stop swinging he finally died.

*SIGH*

"BILLY~BILLY~It's seems your next" I said causing him to just stare at me.

I've noticed that he was shocked and the life in him was gone but I knew this wasn't going to stop me.

I walked over to where my bag was and open it. I grabbed a helmet. This helmet wasn't an ordinary helmet, this one is the one the guards torture me with.

I then walk towards Billy,his eyes linger on me. I then put him on the helmet and strapped it in. I then grabbed a remote control that allowed me how much I want him to experience.

I of course put into high and immediately his screams could be heard. The lightning cackles could be heard as well. The blue lightning dancing around his head.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!" Billy screamed and his whole body started shaking furiously. I turn it off since I didn't want to kill him immediately.

Billy started to look at me with terror in his eyes. 'It seems he got his senses back...hehe..' I thought as I grabbed a knife.

"CAIN IM SORRY, I KNOW WHAT WE DID WAS WRONG BUT YOUR TAKING IT TOO FAR PLEASE!" Billy said shaking his head seeing the knife in my hand.

"*SIGH* your right I am taking it too far" I said lowering my hand that had the knife . I then closed my eyes and opened them.

"But you killed and even r*** a girl when she was already dead...DONT FUCKING TELL ME IF IM TAKING IT TOO FAR!!" I screamed and stab him in the stomach.

"AHH UGHHHHHH"

Blood started to pour out of Billy stomach and the smell of iron started to pollute the air.

"HAHAHAHAHAH DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!" I laughed maniacally and repeatedly stab him all over his body. In matter of seconds Billy died.

*SIGH*

"I did it, I got my revenge.....but why do I feel empty" I muttered and slowly walked to the car. I saw the driver and he look at me with terrified face. I open the passenger seat and sat down.

"I-is I-it done s-sir" said the driver shaking a bit.

"yes take me to your house to take a bath then drive me back home and your job will be done" I said as I look at the window staring at the sky.
' I don't want my mom to know about this...if she finds out she will die of shock...she's already stress with work and this will cause her to go insane' I thought.

"Remember if you tell anyone this I will kill you" i coldly said to him and he started to nod many times.

57