Chapter 16 – Birthday and True Feelings (R-18)
2.4k 12 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up I took a hot shower and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Torino still hasn't said anything about the mirror, so my guess is that he didn't come check in my room yesterday.

Like any birthdays, Gran Torino gave me a slap in the back and said happy birthday. Birthdays huh, i still remember the day when my mom would take me to Chuck E. Cheese and we would play around. Sigh father would never celebrate it with me, he'd always make an excuse and leave.

"Sorry kid, I have important work I need to do"

"Today is your birthday?! You should have told me sooner. Go tell your mother,I won't be able to celebrate it but hey here's 5 dollars."

Sigh father lies would make anyone believe him. Even mother believed him until the day she caught him sleeping with her friend. That's when mother saw the mask he was wearing.

Betrayals it happens often, everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It's our fault for trusting the wrong person.

When I was in prison I've gone through a lot of pain. Pain, everyone feels it. Pain is what makes you feel how vulnerable you are, pain is what makes you weak, pain is what keeps you from going insane. Once someone gets use to the pain, you'll realize that pain is inconsequential, it's better feeling nothing then feeling pain. Well that's what I thought when I was self reflecting in prison.

Even now I can't feel anything, should I be happy or sad? I don't know how to act, pretending someone I'm not. I don't know how long I could keep this up. This facade I've made is slowly tearing apart. I'm not sure if I'll be able to properly open up to people, letting someone in and getting stab in the back is what still haunts me to this day. But Toga, I know Toga wouldn't do that. We've been together for these past years, and slowly i started to take a liking to her. There's just something about Toga that just wants me to hug her and protect her. This wasn't just any normal crush, no this was something more.

-

"Hey boy what are you thinking about?" Gran Torino said as he brings Cain out of his thoughts. Cain going back to reality could only scratch the back of his neck.

"Ahh nothing much, just trying to see what snacks I should buy." Cain said as he starts washing his plate.

"Mmmm...well just buy something you and Toga would enjoy." Said Gran Torino as he hands out his plate to Cain for him to wash it.

"Hm? What about you?" Cain said as he raises one eyebrow. Honestly Cain has been hoping they would all be here.

"Hehehe! Aren't you going to ask that girl out?" Gran Torino said as he gives a grin and elbows Cain. Cain grunted and had a light blush on his face.

"I am. Is that why you're not going to be with us today? If that's the case where are you going to go?" Said Cain as puts the plates he had just washed in the cabinet.

"Mm-hmm I'm giving you guys 'alone time' hehe. And you don't have to worry about me, I'm going to go get your birthday gift." Said Gran Torino as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Mmm i see. At what time are you going to come back?" Said Cain as he scratches his neck.

"Mmh I'm leaving at 8 and I should be here by 1 in the morning. I'm going to visit one of my buddies, he's also the one who's making your shurikens and other weapons." Gran Torino said as he walks towards the living room.

"Is that so..." Cain muttered as he starts to think what to do when Toga comes here. Truthfully Cain was nervous, this was the second time he was going to ask a girl out.

"Oh that's right! Go to the market, I had order a birthday cake and it should have already been done. Wait! What time is it?" Gran Torino said.

Cain took out his phone from his pocket and checked the time.

10:30 A.M

"It's 10:30 why you asking?" Cain said as he puts his phone back to his pocket.

"My show is about to start! Hurry hurry give me the remote!" Gran Torino said as he sats down on the couch.

Cain noticed that the remote control was in front of Gran Torino. 'Lazy old man' Cain thinks to himself as he grabs the remote and hands it to Torino.

"Sigh well I'm going to change and then I'm gonna go to the store. Is there anything you want from there?" Cain said as he slowly starts walking to the room. Cain already had an idea of what Torino was going to say but he still wants to know just in case.

"Taiyaki!" Gran Torino exclaimed as he turns on the tv.

"Of course that's what you want" Cain muttered as he closes the door to his room. Cain then changed clothes, picking out a red shirt and black pants. He then put on his socks and grabbed black hoodie he had hanging on his closet.

He then left the apartment and walked towards the store that was nearby to his apartment. After getting to the store he grabbed a cart and went to the snacks section, and grabbed three large bags of chips, as well as some soda. He then grabbed a box of heart-shaped chocolates. Cain then went to pay for his stuff.

As he went there the cash register was giving Cain a grin. "So who's the lucky lady?" A woman in her 20's said as she scans through the box of chocolates.

Cain glanced at her and nodded. "Hm someone I know" Cain said. The cash register formed a smile and gave a chuckle.

"Haha I hope it goes good for you." The woman saids as she finishes scanning the snacks and puts it in a plastic bag. "That'll be 15 dollars and 30 cents" The woman said as she gives the 3 plastic bags filled with the snacks.

Cain nodded and grabbed his wallet and handed the money to her. After doing so the cash register bid goodbye to him. Cain then while holding the bags went to the market where Torino had order the birthday cake. After getting the birthday cake, Cain started walking back to his apartment.

"Someone save me! Ahh!!"

As Cain was about to cross he heard a scream. Cain looked at the direction where he had heard the scram and saw that a little girl with wings was flying without control.

Cain seeing this put down the bags on the floor and activated his Rinnegan, he then raised his hand.

Universal Pull

Cain pulled the girl's body with his ability. The girl still screamed as she feels her whole buddy getting pulled by something she didn't know.

Cain after saving her deactivated his Rinnegan and picked up his bags. He then started walking back to the direction of his apartment.

"Thank You Mister!" The little girl said as she finally realizes that she got saved by Cain.

-

Cain had just gotten to his apartment and placed the bag of chips on the table and put the soda on the refrigerator. He then took out the chocolate box and took it to his room.

"Hey! Where's my Taiyaki?!" Gran Torino said as he sees that Cain hadn't bought the thing he asked for.

"I forgot" Cain replied back as he goes back to the living room.

Suddenly Cain felt his phone vibrate. Grabbing his phone he looked at the notifications.

[Toga: Happy Birthday!! Hey Cai-Kun! Do you still want me to come at 7:30 pm to your house?]

Cain saw as the notification he got was from Toga. Cain then smiled and type back.

[Cain: Yeah. Are you going to be busy?]

Cain sent the message and immediately he got a message back from her. 'Damn shes fast' Cain thinks to himself as he looks at the message.

[Toga: No I won't be busy. I can't believe you're turning 14 already! I have a surprise for you~]

Cain sigh in relief seeing that Toga won't be busy today. Cain then read the part where she said she had a surprise for him. 'Hmm? Surprise?' Cain thinks to himself as he replies back.

[Cain: You don't have to get me anything. I'd be fine with you coming here.]

[Toga: Hehehe you have no idea!]

Cain read the message she sent to him and was now confused. 'She's weird' Cain thinks to himself as he goes to the living room and watches tv.

-6 Hours Later-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's finally 7:30 P.M and I had just gotten a message from Toga that she was already close to getting here.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and opened the bag of chips and poured it all on the bowl. I then went to the living room and quickly clean up any mess that was there. After making sure everything was clean I went back to my room and also clean it.

*Knock*

*Knock*

A knock was heard on the front door. "Cain! Go open the door for me!" Gran Torino said.

Hearing this I went to the front door and opened it. And as soon as I opened I get thrown down to the floor and felt something on my chest. I look to see who it's and noticed the ashen-blond hair and soon she looked up to me and made a wide smile with her fangs showing.

"Cai-Kun! Did you miss me? Cause I missed you!" Toga said as she continues to hug me.

Seeing this I smiled and patted her head. "I did now get off me" I said as I start getting up. I then looked at her and she had a small pout on face. Seeing this I wanted to pinch her cheeks but I hold back from doing so, I didn't want to weird her out.

"Grandfather is about to leave, so we'll be alone here for a while. Is that fine?" I said. Toga then looked to me and smiled. "Yep! That's fine with me! In fact that makes things more easier!" Toga said as she blushes a little before jumping to the couch.

I didn't know what she was thinking about and why she was even blushing. Sigh she's weird but that's ok. That's one of the reasons why I like her.

I then go put a movie on the tv and sat down next to Toga.

-3rd person view-

As Cain and Toga were watching the movie, they were both glancing each other from time to time. This started happening whenGran Torino had left. Cain had noticed that she kept looking at him and Toga as well knew that he was looking at her.

Cain wanted to tell her his feelings for her, so he took a deep breath and stood up. Toga had noticed that Cain stood up all of the sudden. 'Agh! I should have done a move already!' Toga thinks to herself as she notices that Cain was heading to his room.

"I'll be right back!" Cain said as he goes to his room. He then gets the chocolate box from his room and starts slightly shaking. 'Shit I don't know what to say!' Cain thinks to himself as he holds the chocolate box.

"Let's do this!" Cain says as he takes a deep breath and starts walking towards the living room. Cain had hidden the chocolate box behind his back.

Toga sees that Cain was acting a bit weird . She then notices that Cain was holding something behind his back, but she didn't know what it was.

Cain had noticed the weird look Toga was giving to him. He then sits down next to her and takes another deep breath. Cain then looks straight to her eyes.

Toga was a bit startled as she sees that Cain was looking at her so intensely. Her cheeks started to get warm from his stair. 'W-why is he looking at me?' Toga thinks to herself as her cheeks were now blushing.

"Toga" Cain says making Toga startled. "W-what is it Cai-Kun?" Toga says as she's gets closer to Cain.

"There's something I want to tell you. No, something I need to tell you." Cain says making Toga a bit worried.

"You can tell me anything" Toga says as she looks at Cain's eyes with a worried look. Honestly Toga was scared what Cain was going to tell her. She had already plan on doing something for him tonight.

"Sigh Toga, ever since you came to my life you have been shining brightly into my heart. My wounds slowly started healing everytime you talked to me. I've have always pushed you away, I was afraid of getting attached to you, because I was scared that someday you would leave me. I've come to realize that I shouldn't have done that. Toga, I like you. Would you be the light to my darkness?" Cain says as he looks at Toga's eyes. Cain then shows the heart-shaped chocolates. Cain had noticed the emotions that Toga was going through. He felt like his heart was getting stab each time Toga felt hurt.

(A/N: Sorry I'm bad with these types of stuff)

Toga looked at Cain with teary eyes. She didn't know what to say. She felt hurt when Cain had said that he pushed her away to not get close to her. But when Cain had said that she like her, her emotions spiraled. Tears started flowing out of her eyes , she wasn't crying out of sadnesss but she was crying out of happiness.

Toga wiped the tears in her eyes and looked back at Cain. "Cain! I also like you! I've liked you for a long time, I want to be with you! Everytime I wake up I think about you, everytime I sleep I think about you. I can't imagine myself being without you" Toga said as she gets closer to Cain.

Cain felt as his heart was about to burst. This is the first time he's felt so happy, he felt like he could die out of happiness.

Both Cain and Toga slowly lean in for a kiss. As their lips touch each other, they felt electricity run through their mouths. Cain pulled back and noticed the blush on Toga's face. He felt embarrassed doing this but he still had to go though it.

"Toga....do you want to continue this in my room?" Cain said trying not to blush even further. Toga hearing this was now excited yet embarrassed.

(A/N: R-18 heheh first time doing this so please go easy on me)

"Hm" Toga nodded and reaches for Cain for him to carry her to the room. Cain hugged her and Toga locked her legs with Cain's back. Cain then walked to his room while carrying her small body. He then laid Toga on the bed and went to close the door.

Cain then looked at Toga and noticed that she was blushing hard. Cain seeing this jumped to the bed and started kissing Toga. This time Cain had inserted his tongue inside Toga's mouth.

"Mhmm" Toga groan feeling that Cain's tongue was going through her throat. Cain then started exploring her mouth finding her tongue. He then intertwines his tongue with hers and Toga again moans in his mouth.

Cain then started kissing her neck making Toga eyes widen. As Cain's kisses down her neck he starts caressing her legs. Toga was wearing a short-skirt which left her bare legs open for view. Moving his hand up and down caused Toga to release another sensual moan.

"Ahh C-Cain ahh~"Toga breathing seemed to haggard.

Cain then started taking off the shirt that Toga was wearing leaving only her bare chest out. Her breast were about a-cup and didn't look to be growing. "You didn't a wear bra today, care to explain why?" Cain said as he traces her neck down to her areola with his finger.

Toga didn't know what to say and just looked the other way. Her face was now flushing in deep red , way redder than last time. Cain seeing this chuckle and started nibbling on her pink bud. Cain with his left hand pinched her other nipple, not too hard to hurt her.

"A-ahnn mmhm ah" Toga moans as she feels something wet.

Cain then starts sucking her nipple making sucking sounds. Cain with his left hand moved to her navel and started massaging it causing Toga breathing to become even harder. Cain then started to lower his hand down to her skirt.

He easily removed the skirt and her pink panties were showing. Cain then starts rubbing her vagina in a circular motion making Toga give a louder moan.

"Ahnn mmhmm haaa haaa ahmmm" Toga moans caused Cain to start licking her nipple up and down.

After 3 minutes of rubbing her vagina, Toga had felt something coming.

"Ahnn ahnn c-Cain s-something coming oh my god don't stop! Ahnn keep going" Toga moan in pleasure as she was about to cum with Cain just rubbing her pussy. Toga had played with her pussy before but when Cain is doing it , it felt different then when she was masturbating.

Cain then started to rub her vagina fast causing Toga to cum. Cain could now feel the wetness of her panties. Cain then removed her panties and immediately he could smell her pussy.

Cain looked at her pink pussy and noticed the love juice that was dripping out of her.

Toga used two of her fingers to open her folds. There was a faint wet sound from her pussy lips. Cain seeing this went down to her pussy and was now 2 inches from it. Cain opended up his mouth and gently let his tongue explore her pussy. Licking the lower lips of her pussy, he tasted the love juice. Cain felt like it tasted like a sunflower. Cain then started licking the labia.

"O-oh my god! Ahnn w-wait mmh ahhn t-that feels good! Ahnn" Toga moans in pleasure as her faces is beet red and her eyes are filled with lust.

Cain continues to lick all around her pussy going up to her clitoris. Toga kept moaning even more and louder as the time went by.

"F-fuck i-I'm cumming again!! Ahnn mhhm don't stop! Don't stop! Ahnn" Toga says as she grabs Cain's head pushes deep into her pussy.

Cain then inserted his tounge inside her pussy. Then more love juiced started flooding out of her, Cain slurped it not leaving a drop fall down.

Cain then started taking it his clothes, starting with his pants. Toga could barely see but she had noticed that huge bulge on Cain's pants. This made her tense. As he's on his boxers he slowly starts lowering down. And soon his 7-inch dick was full on glory.

"O-oh shit c-Cain I-I don't think it's going to fit" Toga said as she shivers. Cain looked up to Toga and made a chuckle. Cain fixed her legs , which now looked like an M-Shaped.

"Don't worry I'll make it fit" Cain said as he grins and starts rubbing his dick with her pussy. Slightly teasing , she releases muffled moans.

"Mhmgh Ahh s-stop teasing me! Put it in already! Ahmm" Toga says as she starts rubbing her slit against my dick.

"Hehe alright I'm going in, if you want me to stop you say it ok?" Cain says as he slowly starts inserting the tip of his dick inside her pussy. Toga bit her lips and nodded.

In one full motion he thrusted his whole dick inside her. Cain felt the tightness of her pussy as he thrusted.

"Aghh!!!!" Toga screamed in pain as she feels her hymen getting torn.

Cain stopped moving and quickly hug Toga. He then sealed her lips with his and again intertwined his tongue with hers.

"Mgmm! Hmm!" Toga groan inside Cain's mouth as the pain slowly started to lessen. Cain then started rubbing her clit with his finger to lessen the pain more. Cain then pulled back his kissed and looked a Toga. "Congrats we're not virgins any more" Cain said making Toga smiled.

"You can move now.....just be gentle" Toga said making Cain nod. Slowly Cain started pumping his dick into Toga's pussy. Each thrust was making Toga moan."f-faster! Ahnn g-go faster! Ahnn!" Toga says as she starts rocking her hips.

Cain started thrusting as he grabs her hips. The sound of flesh smacking each other could be heard. The whole room was filled with the smell of sex.
Cain lifted one leg and started pumping even faster causing Toga to have an orgasm. Thirty minutes into sex , Cain was on the verge of cumming.

"Mhgm Toga I'm about to cum."Cain said as he holds Toga's petite body. Toga locked her legs with Cain's back. "M-me too! Ahnn ahnnn! I'm about to cum! Let's cum together! Ahnn! SHO GOOD!! AHNN!" Toga moans as her eyes rolled all the way to the back, her mouth open with her tongue out.

Toga had passed out. Cain slowly pulled out his dick. He sees as his semen and her love juice flooded out of her pussy. 'Crap let's hope she doesn't get pregnant' Cain thinks to himself as his whole body falls to the bed. And soon Cain had felled asleep, completely forgetting about Gran Torino.

 

53