Chapter 19 – 9 months later ( R-18)
2.5k 8 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This Chapter is short and I'll probably continue to write shorter chapters but I'm still not sure, sorry about that. Might post another chapter today but no promises.

https://discord.gg/WCPBD3bg

___________
These past 9 months , I've been training my body. My height has increased by 3 inches, so now my height is 5'7. A little taller than the original Sasuke. My strength has also increased, especially on my right arm.

For example if I punch with full strength into a building I could destroy it. As to why my right is stronger, it's because of my king's power. My speed increased a little bit, but if I amplified it, my speed will be 5x times. Also if I put my cloak of lightning, my speed should increase by 10x times. I also have other amplifiers, for example the curse mark which increases my strength, speed by 15x times.

My body is still lean, the same as the original Sasuke was in the final valley. My face has become more attractive, causing more girls to flock around me. At first it was a bit giddy, but then it just started to get annoying. Honestly I don't get how people want girls to be around them all the time.

I've also learn new jutsus and Chidori variants. For example I've learn Chidori Spear, Chidori stream, Chidori Senbon, Chidori-Katana, and I've been working on something that I'm really excited. I've also work on my Rinnegan abilities, shurikenjutsu, kenjutsu, and my King's Power.

The Power of the King. I've been cultivating this power on my free time gaining new abilities. For example, now I can see the voids of people without needing to extract it. I can also extract someone void without needing to touch their chest, also creating voids coming from me.

My voids; Longsword also known as Singer's Sword. This can be used as offensive and defensive. It can create disks that act as shields, or stepping stones. The blade is very sharp, able to easily cut buildings. And can create metallic strips.

King's Heart; this reveals a void having a form of a bracelet. Being able to extract voids to their full potential, capable of switching between Voids instantly. It also can combine Voids.

Anyways apart from training , I've been getting more closer with Toga. To the point where she would sometimes come sleep together with me, sometimes staying over a week. Speaking of Toga, she's been acting a bit weird lately. She's been saying stuff like "wow you're so hot, I bet you have other girls", truthfully I was a bit mad about it so I didn't talk to her for like a day. And in the end she came crying to my house asking for forgiveness. Anyways we've had sex over the past months, and luckily she has not gotten pregnant yet.

Gran Torino has found that we've been doing sex and fortunately he took it well. When he first found out in my birthday he had given me the "talk" which was embarrassing to say the least.

I've also visited Bakugo, since I've plunged my hand inside his chest. Luckily he survived but he's was at the hospital for 3 months. I've also fix Mitsuki problem with his husband. It seems that her husband has been cheating on her with her assistant. This reminded me of my family when my father did the same.

All in all it's been a crazy year.

-

"So Cain, are you ready for tomorrow?" Gran Torino remarked as he grabs the remote control and sits down on the couch. Cain raised an eyebrow and scratch his cheek.

"Uhh yeah" Cain replied. Truthfully Cain was calm about this, since it's guaranteed to getting in. But he's a bit excited to meet the rest of the classroom from My Hero Academia.

"Good! Make sure to get Class 1-A" Gran Torino said. Cain hearing this nodded in his head mentally and grinned.

"I'm going to the Mall, I need some clothes and I'm also buying clothes for Toga" Cain said as he grabs his phone and puts on his shoes.

"Hm? Oh ok, bring me some Taiyaki while you're at it." Gran Torino said. Cain hearing this grunted and made his way out the door.

Cain getting to the mall went to the clothing section buying clothes for both him and Toga. Toga had asked him to buy her clothing since she had always sleep in his room without having clothes to put on.

While picking out Toga's clothes he had accidentally touched someone's hand. Cain realizing this backed his hand away. "Ah sorry about that" Cain apologize as he looks at the person.

This person chuckled and waved her hand. "Hehe don't worry about it" The girl said as she gives a gentle smile.

Cain seeing this person widen his eyes but made it unnoticeable for her to see. Cain then nodded and went back to picking Toga's clothes.

"Hey, aren't those girls clothes?" The girl said as she tries to start a conversation. Cain hearing this was a bit bothered.

You see the way this girl was talking to him wasn't just like any normal conversation. It's the same way girls would talk to him to get a date. Cain already has a girlfriend and this girl was one of the girls he really liked back in his past life. But Cain knew he had to be faithful to Toga, he wouldn't be like his father who had lie and cheated.

Cain not wanting to ignore her nodded and gave a forced smiled. "Hm, I'm just picking my girlfriend clothes." Cain said as he sees the girl look disappointed.

"Oh....is that...so" The girl said as she lowers her head. "Well I'm here with my friends, today is the last day we'll be together. I've never been to this mall, since I usually go to the rich one. " The girl said.

"Mhmm good to know. Well goodbye" Cain says as he waves goodbye and walks out the store. The girl frown and went back to her stoic face as she sees her friends walking towards her.

"Hey Momo! Who was that!" A cheerful girl said as she grabs Momo's shoulders.

"Yeah that boy was pretty hot!" Another girl said.

"Hmm I'm not sure, I only talked to him for a while. Anyways what did you guys get" Momo said as she talks to her friends.

Back to Cain. He had just gotten out of the mall and is walking back to the apartment.

As he gets to the apartment he gets hugged by a small ashen-blonde hair girl. Cain had already expected this and hugged the girl back. This became a norm.

"So did you buy my clothes?" Toga said as she jumps into Cain's back. Cain already expecting this lowered his body down to make Toga climb his back.

"Mmm-hmm here" Cain said as he gives the bag to Toga.

"Yay!!" Toga exclaims as he hugs Cain's neck and kisses his cheek. Toga then climbs down and runs to Cain's room.

Cain sighs as he walks to his room. Cain sees Toga in the bed going through the clothes he had just bought. Smiling at her antics, he jumped to the bed and hugged Toga.

(A/N: short R-18 ;)

"Hey!! Stop you're squishing me!" Toga screamed as she tries to get Cain to stop crushing her.

"Sigh no" Cain replies as he nibbles on Toga's left ear. Toga then started releasing sensual moans. Her eyes started to get moist, her face flushed in bright red.

"Hey w-wait" Toga says as she squirms her body. "W-what if your grandpa hears!" Toga whispered into Cain's ear. This caused Cain to explore Toga's body with his hands. "Don't worry I put seals inside this room, he won't be able to hear us" Cain said as his hand gets inside of Toga's panties. Cain then rubbed her pussy and inserted his pointer finger inside her pussy.

"Ahnn haa~" Toga gasps and starts moaning as Cain thrusts his finger inside her.

Toga breathing had became hard and soon she began giving into pleasure.

Cain then looked down and saw that Toga had her mouth opened. Cain taking this opportunity to kiss her.

"Mhhhm" Toga sounds were muffled as Cain sucks into Toga tounge.

After 3 minutes Toga's body started rapidly shaking. "Fuaaahh C-Cain" Toga stuttered as she grabs a hold of Cain. Soon Cain felt his hand getting soaked of Toga's love juice.

Taking his hand out, he showed it to Toga. Toga blushed at the mere sight of this and looked away. Cain chuckled and grabbed Toga's body and put her to the side.

"How about repaying the favor?" Cain said showing the huge bulge in his pants. Toga shyly nodded and carefully pulled Cain's pants down. Then she pulled down his boxers he was wearing.
Soon Cain's dick was in the open.

Toga started salivating to this. Toga took a hold of Cain's dick and started to stroking it up and down. Cain was holding Toga's hair to not let hair fall into dick.

Toga then stuck out her small pink tongue and started licking the tip of Cain's dick. Toga then started to open her mouth and put Cain's dick inside her mouth. Toga then bobbed her head while wrapping her tongue with Cain's dick.

Cain groan in pleasure as he feels Toga sucking his dick.

Toga started making slurping noises as she continues sucking Cain's dick. And soon after 6 minutes, Cain was ready to Cum.

"Mm I'm about to cum" Cain said as Toga continues to bob her head more faster. Grabbing a hold of Toga's head, Cain had push his dick into her mouth releasing his cum inside her throat making her gag.

*cough* *cough*

Toga choke as the cum was going on the wrong pipe. Cain helping Toga cough off the cum.

"Sorry about that" Cain said as he soothes Toga's back. Toga shook her head, "no that just means we need practice" Toga said.

Cain confused, looked at her and said "practice?" Toga nodded and grinned.

"Yup! Now to the fun part!" Toga said as she gets on her hands and knees facing Cain away going into a doggy style. Cain then sees the pink dripping pussy in front of him. Cain then positions his dick to go Inside her. Rubbing his dick around Toga's sweet small pussy lips.

"Uaaahh! S-stop t-teasing me! Put it in already! Ahhhhh!!" Toga moans in delight as she feels something hard and big thrust inside her.

Cain grabbing Toga's hip kept ramming his dick inside her. Pumping back and forth reaching her G-Spot.

"Ahhhhh w-wait g-go s-slow! Ahhnnnn" Toga moans started getting louder by the second. Each pump making Toga screamed in pleasure.

*PA*

*PA*

*PA*

*PA*

After 30 minutes of continuously clapping her cheeks Cain and Toga were about to cum again.

"Ahnnn ahnnn mmhn C-Cain I'm about to Cumm!!" Toga says as Cain continues to thrust his dick inside her.

"Same" Cain mutters as he slaps Toga plump butt and for the final time he rams his dick Inside her releasing his cum.

"Ahhhnnn!!!" Toga moans as her body goes limp.

Cain then takes out his dick and gets the blanket and covers Toga with it. Cain then went to the bathroom to clean himself.

51