Chapter 24
3.4k 23 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There will be a lot of bullshit and forced things in this chapter. I won't blame if you guys decide to drop it. I'm only doing this to push things further. I had noticed that things were being boring and especially with the Mc.

Discord Server : https://discord.gg/sYKqwg7k

-

After finishing the combat trial, I had went back to the monitor room. Todoroki and Shoji were sent to the nurse office since the damage they had received was quite serious, which could keep them crippled. Although I had made sure I hadn't gone full force. Chuckling at this I walked inside the room. The room was deadly quiet. Everyone in the room stared at me with wide eyes. A couple of students were in awe while others were terrified. They were shocked I was so ruthless. I mean they didn't even get a chance to do much. All that Todoroki did was block. While Shoji failed to attack me.

Sigh

"What's up?" I said as I put my hands in my pockets. Everyone in the room got back to realization. All Might had sigh and just kept a smile on his face. He hasn't impacted that I was going to do a lot of damage to them. All Might had figured I was going easy on them. 'just how strong are you? Are you perhaps AFO student?' All Might thought to himself. He then shook those thoughts as he couldn't assume a student working for him.

"The roof!" Denki said with a confident tone. Everyone in the room gave Denki weird looks. Disappointment in their eyes they all thought 'really?'

Denki feeling the stares got embarrassed and got behind everyone.

"Dude you were so manly!!"

"How defeated them so fast!!"

"Good job Cain! You did a spectacular battle!" All Might said. Most of the students nodded their heads hearing what All Might had said.

"Hmm well I wouldn't call it that." Cain said with a neutral tone as he walks towards the students.

"Very well, now students! Can you tell me what young Cain did well? And how he had manage to defeat the heroes? As well as why the heroes had failed and what they should of done?" All Might spoke once more as he brings the students to think.

A certain person raised their hand. All Might seeing this brightly smiled. "Yayaorazu! Please explain" All Might said as everyone in the room stares at Momo including Cain.

"First of , Cain-San had shot fireballs out of his mouths causing the building to heat off, which when Todoroki-San had froze the building it was useless since Cain had expected that in the first place. Second he easily manage to defeat both Todoroki-San and Shoji-San. It seems as Cain had a plan the whole time tricking both of them. He might even had tricked all of you. You see Cain-San had only attacked Todoroki-San first, to trick Shoji-San to attack on his blind side. This was the downfall of him, which was something that both of them hadn't expected. Todoroki-San saw how Shoji-San was defeated, he had rushed towards the nuclear bomb. That was also a mistake he had done. It seems as everything was planned. Am I correct Cain-San?" Momo had said causing the students to be amaze on how Cain was so strategic.

Cain hearing her wasn't shocked since she was smart. He even had expected that she was going to say this. Cain formed a small smile and nodded. "Hn you are indeed correct Yayaorazu-San." Cain said as he causes Momo to nod and keep a neutral look.

"Now what Todoroki-San and Shoji-San should of done better was to work together. Todoroki-San didn't even use his other quirk which would of probably had different results. Todoroki-San has only relied on his ice quirk and didn't formulate a strategic plan. He has only thought of freezing the building, as well as freezing Cain-San feet. Now as you can see that didn't work very well. Shoji should of used his quirk to trap Cain-San, and Todoroki-San should of also done something to paralyze him." Momo says as she sighs from talking too much. The students had applauded to Momo.

"Hahaha! Wonderful! Great analysis Yayaorazu! As expected from you! Now that's done! Next teams to fight are-" All Might said.

After everyone had finish their combat battles they all went back to the locker rooms to change into their normal clothes.

"Hey Cain-San! Me, Sero, Denki and a couple of girls going to hang out after school! do you want to join us?" Kirishima said as he smiles widely with his sharp teeth showing.

Cain hearing this didn't know what to say. He was a bit tired, not physically but mentally. Cain didn't really want to go but then thought to himself that it was getting quite boring just staying in his house the whole time. Yes he had Toga but she hadn't said nothing about coming today.

Cain released a sigh and looked back at Kirishima. "Where will we be going?" Cain said as Kirishima again smiles and pulls Cain to his freinds.

"We're going to an Arcade that just open up in this city. I've heard that it's good!! Trust me you'll enjoy it!" Kirishima said as he pats Cain's back causing him to grunt. Kirishima stopped patting and pulled his hand back. He then laugh nervously.

"Hey! Is Cain-San going with us too?!" Denki said causing the group that is also going to look at Cain.

"Yep!" Kirishima responded as the group smiled.

The group consisted of Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Mina, Jiro, Toru, and Mineta.

Toru came up forward to Cain. Although it only looked as the clothes were just gliding. "I'm glad you're going with us!" Toru said as she smiles although no one could see it.

Cain looked at her and narrowed his eyebrows. He had forgotten to activate his Rinnegan to see if he can see how she looks like. Toru had seen the look on Cain's face and took a step back. "Ah I'm sorry, I didn't want to-" Toru was cut off by Cain.

"Nah it's fine, I was only thinking about something that has something to do with you." Cain said causing Toru to blush. As Cain could see the imaginary smoke coming off Toru. He had to say something again. " I meant about your quirk. I think I might be able to see you and probably find a way that everyone could see you" Cain said causing Toru's eyes to wide. Tears forming in her eyes, dripping on the floor. Cain was able to see this since it looked like a water droplet.

Cain saw this and only smiled in a gentle way. "Although I'm not sure if it'll work. So don't get high hopes. Okay?" Cain said and Toru nodded.

"Hnn if you could find a way that people could see me then I would be forever indebted to you. I'll give you everything! My body! Anything!" Toru exclaimed as the group looked at what was going on.

Cain hearing what she had said was slightly embarrassed. 'Body??' Cain thinks to himself as he imagines himself pushing down Toru in the bed and taking off her clothes revealing her cleavage. Cain immediately removed these thoughts as he remembered he had girlfriend.

"Ha you don't have to do that" Cain chuckled nervously as he see the group walking towards them.

"But I want to!" Toru said as she blushed although you couldn't really see it.

"Hey what's going on?" Mina said as he walks towards Toru and places her hand on her back. "Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" Mina said as he glares at Cain.

Cain kept his stoic face and didn't say anything and let Toru do the talking.

"No no no he didn't do anything!" Toru said as she waves her hand around causing Mina to be more suspicious.

"Hmm okay but if he does anything tell me so I can beat him up!" Mina said as she raises her fist.

"Everything okay?" Kirishima said.

"Hmm it appears so. Anyways let's go!" Mina said as she starts running towards the exit. Soon the rest of the group was going to the exit leaving both me and Toru still inside.

"Let's keep this a secret" Toru said.

Cain raised one eyebrow hearing this and was curious why she wanted to keep it a secret. "Can I ask why?" Cain said.

"I don't want anyone to know about it. I don't want people to get disappointed at you if you couldn't see me." Toru said as she lowers her head. Cain had figured that she looked a bit sad.

"Hmm i understand. But to be honest I don't care what they think about me." Cain said.

Toru chuckled and raised her head to meet up to Cain's eyes. "Why are you doing this? Why are you helping me?" Toru said as she almost chokes her words.

Cain sighed and rubbed his neck. "Truthfully i don't know why. I just want to. You seem like a nice girl, and don't think I forgot we met back in the park when we were children." Cain said as he grins.

Toru hearing this blushed and looked away from Cain. "I thought you had forgotten!" Toru said as she remembers Cain touching her legs. Her blush deepened even further. Toru slapped herself in the cheeks to forget that.
"We better go! They're ahead of us!" Toru said as she pulls Cain's hand.

Cain felt weird. Another girl was holding his hand. It wasn't Toga but someone he had only met twice. If Toga were to see this she would go nuts and do something dangerously. That was what Cain was thinking anyways. He didn't really know what Toga would actually do. But that's besides the point, he wasn't sure what to do. He knew if he kept this along, then Toru would eventually ask him out. He didn't want to break her heart. Wait! When did he ever care about someone?

Cain felt something strange happening to him. His heart beat fast. His emotions were in a turmoil. He didn't know what to feel. Looking at Toru, Cain had closed his eyes and went back to the usual personality. 'I'll need to have a talk with Toga after I get home.' Cain thinks to himself as he feels his heart get stab by imaginary arrows. Although Cain's face wasn't showing. Unbeknownst to Cain he had developed a Harem seeking protagonist personality.

49