The Mallomor Supremacy
40 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

unknown.png

 

When Niko recovered from the poison, he felt someone’s arms around him. Arms whose wrists had bat wings on them. He pushed the demon out of his bed.

 

Mallomor was not happy. “What was that for?”

 

“You slept in my bed! That’s a massive breach of my privacy!”

 

Mallomor stood up, keeping his calm composure. If I can just get him on my side and calm Niko down, I might escape punishment for failing a possession. I might even be able to convince him to let me live here. 

 

Mallomor went to speak with Niko, but a wave of nausea came over Niko. He ran to the bathroom and puked for an uncomfortably long time. Possessions are nasty business for the victim.

 

Mallomor knocked on the bathroom door, checking up on Niko. ”Piss off!” was Niko’s response. 

 

“You’re badly sick, and you need help. I’m sorry for possessing you, and I’m willing to make up for it by helping you out.” Niko went quiet, considering it. “No! Leave me alone.” He then went back to puking.

 

Mallomor stepped back, deeply concerned. When he was finished, Mallomor came in to check on Niko. He seemed paler and sluggish. Niko stood up, but couldn’t keep his balance, Mallomor catching him.

 

Niko pulled away. “Keep your hands off me.” As he said this, he lost his balance again. Mallomor caught him, again. “Like it or not, you need me. So why don’t you let me help you?” 

 

“You have a very punchable face.” Mallomor blinked. “Is that a threat or…?” “Just something I thought you should know.”

 

Niko spent the rest of the day being miserable in bed. There was a bucket for his puke next to his bed, used frequently. He didn’t feel like doing much else other than sleeping. 

 

Tsarina emailed his commissioners that their commissions would be pushed back a day or two.

4