Stream 5: Apartment Noise
31 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hi. I've set off this recording because of the noise." *Thump Thump Thump* "Hear that?"

EyesGlaringAtMe: This is not comfortable.

AutumnFireField: Oh shit.

Timestamp: 0:36 "Is my neighbors doing sex again?" Mike said: irritated. *Thump-thump thump thump thump aaahhh-^%#*#&^($&lekj928!!* "What the fuck?"

ThrustDegree089: Crow is scared.

DecoderTwelve: What the hell?

EyesGlaringAtMe: What's going on?

Zaipher: I've got a bad feeling about this.

AutumnFireField: Check on your neighbors, no call the police!

"Ok, but let's check first."

EyesGlaringAtMe: Well, he died.

AutumnFireField: Stupid.

DecoderTwelve: Have you seen any horror movies?

Timestamp: 0:42. *The sounds of thumps and footsteps could be heard* Creak! "I should really oil it." Scenes of Mike walking; then he suddenly stops. "What the hell?" The camera moves to show a trail of footprints. "What the fuck?"

ThrustDegree089: Crow thinks you should call the police. 

Zaipher: Is this some sort of internet prank?

AutumnFireField: Oh shit.

Timestamp: 1:03. *Sounds of laughter is heard.* "Oh hell no; I'm getting the pan." *Gets the pan, suddenly the thumping intensifies.* "I think I should hide if I could." *Follows the trail of footprints.* "Wait, what?" *The trail stops as the footprints disappear.* "What the hell?" *The sounds of thumping goes quieter as it stops.* 

EyesGlaringAtMe: What's going on?

AutumnFireField: ???

DecoderTwelve: Surely there's something to uncover in this stream, right?

EyesGlaringAtMe: Like what?

DecoderTwelve: I don't know? Purple ducktape?1Little reference to a series. Maybe we can uncover hidden frames or find some audio in the distortion? 

"Sigh, I'm going to end the stream now. It's been a long night."

Please check for any typos. I really need a proofreader.

1