Prologue and Chapter 1: Transmigrated
300 9 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

I woke up suddenly.

"Eh what happened?"

Confused, he looked around to see his surroundings only to be met with a rundown bed and a worn-out furniture’s. He shook his head seemingly trying to remember something.

"Did I forget something?"

Still confused, he tried to get up but surprised to see his body so small and weak.

"Eh? why am I surprised by my body when I’m like this all my life??"

His name is Cale 9 years old living with his only brother who is 14 years old studying in an academy while doing part-time jobs. His parents died during a monster horde that attacked a village while they are escaping. Now only both of them are left living in a house that was abandoned by a kind grandpa who gave it to them.

"Wait no..... my name is Carl, I’m 27 years old... I... I!"

Suddenly he got a headache, he held his head doing his best to calm his mind. Few moments later the pain was receding and he was panting as he lay on the bed.

"I....I have another life? no wait I can remember my past life?"

His mind is still a bit in chaos for trying to remember something, gradually the pain lessens and disappears completely. New broken memories started to appear in his head.

".... I see. I don’t remember much but one thing for sure.... I transmigrated!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Little bro! Are you feeling alright now?"

The door to the small bedroom opens and his elder brother Aaron came in. He sees his little brother sitting on the bed and a smile forms in his face.

"Lil' bro your finally fine, I was worried sick these past few days"

His elder brother walks up to him and gives him a big hug. His elder brother is 14 years old currently a student in a small scholar’s academy about 1.6m tall, thin, has black hair and wears the schools’ uniform.

He has always been looking out for Cale and even though they don’t have much he works hard despite being a student to provide the daily necessities of the both of them.

"Cough cough brother I’m okay now"

Feeling a bit awkward about the hug. Cale immediately tells that has fine.

(Though I have complete memories of this body, it’s still feels weird cause of the new memories I got.)

"Are you really okay now ill' bro? Are you still feeling in pain?"

"I’m really okay now bro, the poison is gone from my body and I feel refreshed up."

Even though he still feels a little bit confused about being transmigrated he reassures his brother that’s everything okay.

Looking through his memory, he remembers that he was doing a simple cleaning in the sewer and then suddenly a snake jumps at him from behind and bits him, the snake was poisonous but not deadly so for a few days he was in bed agonizing about the pain.

<Though probably I died or I should say Cale died and then I came in>

His body is small and thin so even though the poison isn’t deadly it probably still killed Cale.

"Thank God, that medicine from that uncle work. I though he was scamming me!"

<Elder bro that medicine didn’t work, Cale still died so you probably got scammed>

Of course, he just keeps that up to himself. His brother probably opened up their saving to buy that medicine.

"I'll bring food then, you haven’t eaten for 2 days your probably hungry, stay in bed and I’ll bring the food''

His elder brother flashes a genuine smile and said then while standing up.

"Okay bro, thank you"

"Wait here"

His elder brother walks out the door and closes it. Now alone in the room Carl, or now, Cale starts ask to himself.

<f I remember right I should have cheat given to me like some protagonist in novels, so.... what’s my gift?>

Seemingly waiting for something Cale looks around his surroundings finding nothing interesting. He thought.

<Maybe I’m wrong? Ha-ha I sure have high expectation of myself thinking of becoming like a->

His thoughts were interrupted. as a mechanical female voice suddenly appeared in his head and a high tech like screen appeared in front of him.

"...Host located, integrating.......integration complete. Congratulation you are now the host of the “Monster summoner system"

As he heard what the system said, his mouth twitches a little to a smile. His that heart that was filled of doubts, regrets, and emptiness lights a bit of spark.

Chapter 1

After eating the food brought by his elder brother Cale looks at the screen like panel in front of him, its confirmed that he is the only one that can see them as he's brother came in while he was figuring out the system.

The panel has two icons of a monster looking like a fantasy goblin, and a picture of a snake, aside from that from the upper right portion there is two other empty boxes and below that are something like points, currently he has 8 points.

"How do I use this thing?"

Still confused he puts his hand to his chin as he pondered, suddenly he heard a voice from the system.

"You can summon monster that you have killed in your life and it will appear as icons on the left portions of the screen, the upper right of the screen is the capacity of how much you can summon and reserved. The lower right portion of the screen shows the points you have acquired from killing monsters, points are needed to summon monsters and they are obtained from killing one. The amount of points a monster gives depends on its quality."

"oh, so currently I have two monster that I killed and can summon with 8 pitiful points. Let me see what monster I can summon."

He clicked the icon of a monster that looks like a goblin showing its properties.

Goblin
Level 6
Hp: 7/7
MP: None
Strength: 4
Agility: 5
Dexterity: 5
Intelligence: 4
Constitution: 4
skills: None
Required points to summon: 1

"It is a goblin; this really is a fantasy world... hymn too weak"

If he remembers correctly the level of an average person is about level 5 to 10 and their stats will also be same as their level like a level 7 person will have about 7 or close in his stats, of course if a person trains then his stats can be higher than his level.

"There’s no skill either... well goblins are common mobs so that’s not surprising"
After looking at the goblin he moves his gaze to the second one with the picture of a snake.

Giant Snake
Level 21
Hp: 22/22
MP: none
Strength: 22
Agility: 18
Intelligence: 14
Constitution: 20
skills: None
Required points to summon: 5

"Holy cow its level 21! That’s D class! How did I even managed to kill this guy?! Oh wait...."

He remembers that during their escape with his brother they encountered a dying snake, it was huge probably the size of Titanoboa but it was bleeding from all over the place with arrows sticking out on its scale, his brother tried to avoid it but Cale out of rage of what happened to his parents walks up and stab the snake in the eye with the knife he was holding.

"That’s probably when it happened. Got lucky that the snake was dying otherwise we'd have become food."

Looking at the two monsters, the points required to summon and the 8 points he has. he could summon 1 snake and 3 goblins of course currently the limit is only two so he can only summon 1 snake and 1 goblin.

He tried to summon up the goblin by clicking and dragging the goblin icon to the top right and place it in the in one of the two boxes and after that a point was deduction from his current points and a green glow appeared in front of him not long after a goblin appeared!

"Woah! Ha-ha this is convenient with this I can rule the world!! ......."

Of course, that’s just one of the wild fantasies that he has, still it’s nice to dream.

He instructed the goblin to obey his command and from what he sees it can mostly understand his instructions like do a jumping, bring me this, do a handstand etc. It can’t do complex stuff like writing, solving puzzles anything that involves deep thinking. Still he was satisfied.

Recalling back the goblin he tries to summon the snake but remembers that the snake was about 14meters long and about 60cm diameter summonsing the snake in a small room is a bad idea.

"Ahh~ I should get some sun"

Standing up, he stretches his body and happens to see a mirror, he is 9 years old about 1.4m tall quite tall for his age probably because his father and mother are both tall as well. Black hair and eyes like his brother, face that you can see the cheek bones because of malnutrition other than that everything looks ordinary. He's not handsome but not ugly as well.

He walks out his bedroom with the plate, gone downstairs to meet his brother. The house is a small two-story tall house with two rooms upstairs and with the first floor having a kitchen and a counter.

Originally the grandpa that lived here is a blacksmith but since he was old and dying, he couldn’t forge anymore and after meeting us decides to gives us the house since he has no children or grandchildren.

"Oh, why are u walking already, you should get some rest first"
He heard his brothers voice as he goes down the stairs.

"I’m really fine now brother besides I feel like I’m going to get worse if I stay in the bed for too long"

"...If you say so. Anyway, I’m off to work, there’s still food in closet, don’t go out too much I’ll be back at 8."

As he said that he went upstairs to change his clothes and after hugging his ill bro he went out of the house to his work. Looking at the empty dilapidated house Cale sense a bit of loneliness.

"So, I really did transmigrate..."

He still feels like this is all a dream but dreams aren’t as realistic as this.

Sigh~~

After sorting out his emotions he went out of the house, after getting out he observes the town he was in. The town was a bit small only having 6 thousand plus residence after receiving refugees it increased by a thousand.

Sorting out his memories, this world is called Aeon, it has currently two continents explored, four great empires, and a lot of independent kingdoms. The place he is in should be covered by one of the independent kingdoms and the towns name is Rodrick town.

He suddenly remembered something, the house has a basement for blacksmithing he can use that place to try and summon the snake. Going back and heading down the basement he noticed tools for smithing.

"Hmm if only I or my brother knows smithing at least we won’t be in need much of money."

After saying that he locked the door to the basement and summon the snake. A brownish glow appeared in front of him after that a huge snake appeared.

"Woah!"

Shock, he steps back a little because of the size of the snake, despite his loud voice however the snake was only looking at him occasionally hissing. Observing the snake for a while he was satisfied and called it back. Going back upstairs he starts to plan his life.

"Hmn well since I’m here, I might as well travel the world to see this fantasy world. But to do that I need money and strength and I just can't leave my brother here without protection."

Thinking of his brother, he starts to think what to do.

"Maybe I should start a business? But what business will it be? I can portray my monsters as a worker and maybe they can do small stuff like cleaning?"

"The monster will only be available in your summon area with a radius of ten meters with you as the center. Once the summon gets out of your area it will disappear."

The system suddenly said to him.

"Welp, I guess I can trash that Idea"

Well he has to come up with something, luckily his still 9 so has not worried yet about traveling.

"Tomorrow I’ll go try and kill some weak monsters"

Its 5 pm and he's body still feels a bit weak so he waited for his brother to come home, sorting out his plan and gone to sleep early.

 

Author here: I'm a total beginner at writing guys so please have mercy, Feel free to critique cause I need it. Sorry if my English is bad cause its not my native language.

6