Lazy to Think a Tittle [2]
160 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Jasper)

I opened my eyes and slowly stood up from my sitting position and stifling a yawn while holding my partner for two decades. A 20mm Barrett M82 bolt action Anti-material Sniper Rifle.

 

I rummaged inside my Military backpack and found a can of Tuna that I preserved with my Time Ability. I then grabbed it and opened it while grabbing a spoon on top of a broken and dusty sink. After I got the can and cleaned the spoon. I then grabbed a container full of bread and grabbed four slices of bread. But before I scooped a chunk of the tuna. I then felt a head-splitting headache.

 

Suddenly my vision warped while the control of my body instantly disappeared. I then felt a sudden pull on my back and made me out of balance and spin out of control. Like I was inside a pool of water.

 

I kept on spinning for a minute before I stabilized myself and my vision starts clearing. After my vison cleared. I then saw a pair of Mother and Daughter with scales eating a bread filled tuna sitting on the chair and happily chatting on the table about their life in the apocalypse. Like I was in third person view in games. But my vision started cracking and the cracks kept on multiplying until I can't see anymore. I know It will shatter soon. But before my view shattered. I heard the daughter saying something.

 

"How babies are made?" She said and got followed by the sounds of a fallen spoon and her mother spitting her food. I got surprised too and quietly chuckled to myself before I disappear.

 

And finally. My vision got dark and got replaced by the most fucked up dream with rainbows that I want to forget.

 

*slap* *slap* *slap* *SLAP*

 

I suddenly got wake up slap by someone's palm and made me sat upright. I instinctively placed my hand on my cheeks but regretted it when I was assaulted by a stinging pain.

 

"Ouch!" I said while taking my hands away from my swollen cheeks with a small hand print on it. I then felt someone dived bomb me and hit my abdomen almost making me puke blood. Its not almost. I literally puked blood from the impact. I then looked at the assailant and felt my heart flutter for a second before calming down again.

 

The assailant has Pure Black Shiny hair and she's 100% Japanese living in the Philippines. Her face are round and chubby but with slightly sharp features. She got an Emerald Green eyes and kinda sharp as a knife that I got intimidated whenever she squints and gives me the stink eye. Without Her glasses she might look like a cute but fierce high school girl, but with her Red Rectangular Glasses. She looks like a secretary of a bigshot based on her looks when she's focused on her role. And skin color. She's not as white like a person who bathe on bleach, and not as Dark1Sorry If I might or totally sound like I was a racist. like a person who got dumped on a pile of coal. But she's in between.

 

I quickly wiped the blood with the sleeve of my clothes and stroked the hair of my worried and crying childhood friend.

 

"Waaah~, Don't leave me. I thought you died." She then started crying and became a sobbing mess again. I slowly pats her head for a minute or two before she became calm and collected again while placing back her glasses like a teacher. Welp She became a teacher and started lecturing me for an hour or so. She then told me I slept for 2 days inside the infirmary when she found me bleeding outside. Wait Did she just say I was bleeding.

 

"Did you say I was bleeding?" I asked puzzled.

 

"I know you can 'Regenerate' faster than human." She said while highlighting the word Regenerate and looking at my chest. I traced her gaze and looked at my chest before pointing at it.

 

"Did I bleed here?" I quizzically asked her.

 

"yep. And I thought you might die!" She angrily said and started tearing up again for a moment before she caught herself, and wiped a single tear with a tissue that she grabbed inside her chest pocket. While sitting beside me.

 

"Ai-chan, your not like The Cold Hearted President like the rumors said." I said while heartily laughing and watching my Bestfriend change color in different shades or red. She then punched me in the gut with her extraordinary strength. Yup she might look like a mix of intimidating and "Cute" but her brute strength is far greater than mine, and she can even beat 24 delinquents with her martial arts called 'Asura's Dance'.

 

'Worth it' I thought to myself after getting punched.

 

"C-C-Cute!!" She said and a hint of surprise and embarrassment in her voice. And started fidgeting, making cute noises and twirling a handful of her hair.

 

"OOOOHH! Is this the cute side of The Cold Hearted President Miyake Ai." I said faking a surprised reaction and started scrambling to find my phone. When I finally found my phone. I secretly took a picture of her embarrassed face before I hid it under my bed and continued on finding my phone even when I already found it. I kept on squirming while she's helping me balance myself until I found her phone on top of the table beside my bed. I quickly grabbed her phone and placed my index finger on top of the power button.

 

"Ah!" The cry of surprise rang behind me and the phone instantly got snatched away from me. But before she took away her phone. I accidentally opened it and saw a glimpse of me sleeping soundly while she's sleeping beside me and hugging me with the both of her arms. And a smiling nurse holding her phone are reflected on the mirror by the table, I think the nurse chose the picture as her lockscreen while Ai might've seen it and forgot to change it. But I like seeing her blushing, Ahhh I miss my youth.

 

Wait I'm not an old man yet, get that of your mind. you're turning into an old man. While I was having an internal struggle.

 

*Rumble*

 

My stomach protested and wanted food. I absentmindedly grabbed something and bit into it and continued on thinking.

 

It's crunchy and kinda sour and sweet like a mix of sweetened lemonade and lime. I then grabbed again something and bit into it. This one tasted like chips but drier and has a tinge of sweetness. I bite the thing I was holding and looked at my childhood friend staring at me. Wide eyes and her mouth is wide open.

 

*Crunch* *Crunch*

 

"What?" I asked her while consuming the last bit of what I was holding.

 

*Crunch* *Crunch*

 

"Did you just ate a Fork and a freaking Medal!" She shouted clearly exasperated. I don't know why she was angry about but I lazily grabbed the Lemon Flavored 'food' and inspected it on my palm.

 

What appeared on my palm is a gold medal with her surname only because it was bitten in half. So she was angry cause I ate the half of her medal.

 

"Are you angry cause I bit this?" I said while waving her medal in front of her. I then saw her flinch for a moment before punching me in the ribs and gets up from her seat and ran.

 

"Your a dumbass!!" She said while running out of the infirmary crying. I then saw Miss. Bianca the school Doctor enters the infirmary and just sighed to herself. She then looked at me and said.

 

"Your Denser than Osmium." She said before she sat on her desk and started reading her book. She then looked at me again and made a shooing gesture. "Go now before your mother kill me."

 

I slowly got up and my clothes accidentally brushed my nipple making me wince in pain. Ms. Bianca suddenly got up and forgetting to cover her book(Yaoi). She then beelined straight at me and started checking my vitals. After a minute of her checking my vitals.

 

"Strip." She suddenly said and made me feel the creeps. I instinctively hugged myself while backing away from her. I don't know what my face looks like. But I'm fairly sure I was showing disgust.

 

"Hoho~" She said and got closed to me again. She suddenly grabbed my left arm and pinned it to the wall, while her other arm gently held my chin. Her face suddenly got close to mine almost kissing me and making me unconsciously blush before she backed off.

 

"That's a nice reaction." She then grabbed a pen and a notepad from her pockets before writing something and folding it. She then stuffed it between her C cup breast that accentuates her body proportion as a sexy doctor.

 

"Alright you're ready to go home."  She then handed me a lollipop and I happily took it.She then sat on her desk and continued on reading her Book(Yaoi) that is covered by another book called the human anatomy. I want to ask my most recent question.

 

"Why are you scared of my mother?" I asked her and grabbed my bag slinging it on my back while buttoning my school uniform. The pen in front of her suddenly disappeared. It then flew between my pants barely missing my family jewels.

 

*Rip*

 

I then heard my pants tear showing my Underwear. I instinctively covered my manhood with my right arm. While I dropped my backpack and opened it with my other arm and grabbed the sewing kit I always had. I always carries a Sewing kit everyday so every time I had fun climbing wall and houses. I sometimes would get a scratch and tearing my clothes in the process.

 

"Stop prying or this Mighty Fox might kill you." She said while straightening her back and sticking her chest out like a proud noble lady. I just ignored her and continued on closing the tear she made. "Just like her mother, A Disrespectful Lizard." She said while shaking her head   and sat on her own chair and continued on reading her book. 

 

"Oi!" She suddenly said.

 

"What?" I said after I finished sewing and storing the sewing kit away.

 

" Tell your mother that there will be another important meeting around 9PM." She said while pointing a scissor at me. I then grabbed my bag and slowly tied my shoe lace.

 

"Sure." I said while tapping my shoe on the floor to check if it won't slip. After I checked if everything is ok.

 

I then grabbed the door handle and swung it open and step out feeling the fresh air from the school indoor vegetable garden.

5