{: One :}
26 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iida Tenya was three when he manifested his quirk. And when he did, he was adored by his family. But when his mother died when he was four, he started to get abused by his father. He didn't like his father, but he loved his brother dearly. The day he turned five, he gained another quirk and only his brother was there so only his brother knew about it.

They kept it a secret from their father so that Tenya wasn't abused or hurt more than he already was. The quirk he gained when he was three was called Engine, and the one that he gained when he was five was called Multiple Personality.

And at eight and 10, he also gained one quirk each. The one when he was eight was called Worship. The other quirk is called Gods' Connection. No more appeared for awhile. But after a few months of him being in UA as Class President, he gained another when he was in a very bad mood from school and was walking home.

Someone had bumped into him, his Violent Personality and his engines instantly took control and roared. His Violent Personality is named Jido, and he then used the strength and speed of the engines to kick the guy's stomach. Then he continuously kicked him in the stomach, sometimes in the face. Until the guy went limp.

Iida then gained control back and saw a dead person on the ground. But it wasn't no ordinary person. It was All for One! He just killed All for One! Yes, he is the most dangerous villain, but he wasn't supposed to kill him at all! That isn't what a Hero does! At least, that was his Scared Personality screamed at him, their name being Kido. Iida on the other hand, just stared blackly and went to a forest nearby to clean off his clothes before he went home. When he got into the forest and found a lake, he took all of his clothes off and put them aside as he washed himself in the lake that almost no one went to anymore.

After he washed himself off, he then got out of the lake and washed his clothes off. When he put them back on, he went for a long but non-engined run to dry himself off. It took him about 10 minutes to do that. It took him 30 minutes to wash himself off though. And when he made it home, his father walked in a few minutes after he did, not surprising Iida at all.

He went into a meditative state to see what was the power that he gained suddenly after killing All for One. He was honestly quite surprised when he saw that he had gained his quirk. The All for One Quirk. He was 15, yet he could now become the best villain of them all in history!

He was excited and decided to stretch for awhile. The AFO Quirk, now his, was only at None Rank, meaning that he could probably only take one Quirk away from someone and that's it. Oh well, he thought, might as well train it then. But then his Logical Personality practically yelled at him to train it later as it wouldn't be beneficial nor helpful as of now.

He silently agreed and waited until he needed to train it or when he needed it at some point.

But now, at least he had more quirks than Izuku, that meant...

Iida smirked maliciously.

That meant he could possibly take down the future All Might. Oh how he couldn't wait.

2