Chapter 38
1.9k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First U.S. Military Hospital, noon.

  Because it is a military hospital, everyone in the hospital is very disciplined to keep their voices down for fear of disturbing others.

  Kyle, dressed in patient-specific clothing, walked down the hallway of the hospital, and his young, handsome face caught the attention of many of the opposite sex.

  Thanks to the fact that information dissemination is less frenzied than in the twenty-first century, fewer people recognize Kyle as the biggest contributor to the recent counterattack.

  In fact. Kyle, the youngest lieutenant in the United States, is now less famous than Steve, who is known by his 'Captain America' campaign name.

  Faced with the nurse's girl, who frequently made eye contact, Kyle smiled instead of responding, and stepped out of the hospital building and into the green park.

  The sun was shining, the trees and grass were green, and the fountain was sparkling with light, which was very pleasing to the eye and suitable for recreation.

  Of course, Kyle was not a patient person who rested and recuperated.

  He took a few deep breaths of natural fresh air and began to warm up his muscles and bones with a set of regular military body punches. After one set, his bones sounded as comfortable as beans, his blood filled his stiff and sluggish body, and his face looked much more rosy.

  "Comfortable." Kyle let out a sigh of heat, although the unhealed left shoulder made a protesting pain, but for him to get used to the combat environment, but rather than sickly lying on the hospital bed, he was much more comfortable.

  He was going to go to the training base with Joseph tomorrow, and he didn't want to look so demoralized, but since he had agreed to be ahead of Steve, he wanted everything to be perfect.

  Somewhere along the way, Kyle had developed his own pride and principles.

  "By the way, I almost forgot about the spoils of the counterattack."

  Sweating profusely, Kyle sat down on a park chair and closed his eyes as if resting, his mind slipping into the card space.

  Compared to the previous battle, the huge white space did not contain a large number of cluttered white and green item cards.

  But this harvest was greater than any previous campaign!

  Only twenty-five unclassified, stored blue item cards are prominently and dazzlingly placed over the center of the card vortex. Each one was a cube of infinite energy, capable of granting amazing destructive power to a modified gun.

  But as soon as Kyle saw the infinite energy cubes of the blue item class, he already had a plan for what he would use them for.

  Instead of using this energy to put into the guns and consume them, he would rather use them himself as material cards for the sacrifice draw!

  "Two blue card sacrifice draws, even if you don't draw a card beyond the blue grade, you'll still have two blue cards that can greatly enhance your personal strength." Kyle suspended the twenty-five blue item cards right in front of his mind's avatar with great anticipation.

  The difference between the lower limit and the upper limit of the sacrifice card draw was outrageous. Just because there was the possibility of drawing anything, sometimes the pit of blood loss could bring you unexpected gains.

  The blue ability card is the best product of the sacrifice draw card.

  Without the ability to sneak, Kyle wouldn't have been able to even touch the gate of the enemy base, let alone break into it alone.

  "The goddess of victory in New York blessed me with some luck, so I must ship." It was as if Kyle had returned to the lottery section of the game in his last life, and was shivering with excitement and apprehension as he sacrificed the ten blue item cards first.

  Sacrifice drawing!

  'You have sacrificed [Jewel Energy] x 10!

  'The selection is successful, congratulations on getting the [Blue Eagle]'

  A blue card that was apparently biological appeared in front of Kyle's eyes, the blue light of the card shining brightly, indicating its remarkable grade factor.

  "For the first time, it's straight out of Blue Rare?" Kyle has no thoughts of a character explosion, either.

It was already a jackpot to draw a blue rare card, and he was busy receiving the new card to examine it.
 
Blue Eagle: A strange flying creature that lives on top of a 10,000-meter cliff. Blue Rare card. It is three times larger than a normal hawk, with wings up to ten meters wide, and dark blue feathers throughout its body.
It can carry a normal level of thermal weapon attacks. It can see 10,000 meters, emit sonic cry attacks, and fly at a maximum speed of Mach 4, carrying a man half.

  "Rare mounts of the flying class?" Kyle was stunned, if in the online game, this is not a proper dirt-exclusive rare mount attribute.

  In the comic book world, this Blue Eagle could already be classified as an alien monster creature!

  "The fastest speed can reach Mach 4, that's faster than a fighter jet," Kyle wondered. Kyle wondered, for the Blue Eagle he personally did like very much, but unfortunately its special existence was destined to be unable to use it properly.

  One could guess that he was now flying in a Blue Eagle in the real world, or directly summoning Blue Eagles to kill enemies. I am afraid that he will either be killed by his own country's fighter plane or by a group of biologists who are clamoring to capture and dissect it.

  In terms of practicality, the rare blue [Blue Eagle] may not even be comparable to the rare green [Poisonous Hornet's Nest].

  "Let's put it aside for now, it can still be useful in certain circumstances in the future. After all, this is the first blue rare card in your life!" Kyle consoled himself by listing [Blue Eagle] in the space area for emergency use.

  Next, the second sacrifice card draw. After drawing this time, the five remaining [Jewel Energy] were not enough to draw again.

  "Please, let's have a card with a higher utility." Kyle didn't forget to say a prayer.

  Now he understood that the most important thing about a card was its practicality, and the card that was suitable for the moment was the best card!

  'You have sacrificed [Jewel Energy] x 10!

  'The selection is successful, congratulations you get [Vibranium Arm Protection]'

  As soon as Kyle heard the name of the new card, his nervous face brimmed with excitement.

  After all, as long as the item had Vibranium Gold prefix, it couldn't be far behind!

 Vibranium gold, the top material of the Marvel Universe, originated only in Black Panther's hidden country of Wakanda. In the outside world today, only the shield Captain America will hold in the future is forged of Vibranium.

  Kyle excitedly grasped the new item card in his hands and checked the properties on it in detail.

  [Vibranium Armguard']: A right hand armguard forged from pure vibranium. Blue Item Card. It could perfectly accommodate the holder's right arm, easily counteracting all kinds of physical damage and thermal weapon impact.

  "Isn't this equivalent to the right hand component of the Black Panther suit, only without the claws." Kyle was satisfied.

  Although it wasn't an ability card, it was a black technology equipment that he was in great need of right now.

  The soon-to-be super soldier physique, the vibrating gold arm guard, and the sneak skill, this stacked up to make Kyle truly invincible as a single soldier on the battlefield!

11