Chapter 45
1.8k 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the fortress factory at this time.

  "Warning! Warning! Prisoners held underground in the factory have escaped. All soldiers are requested to proceed immediately to suppress them!"

  The warning red lights on the walls everywhere came on, the communications radio played back and forth with spiky, urgent report words, and the guarded soldiers inside and outside the factory reacted with quick action.

  "It looks like Steve has released the soldiers captive." Kyle was still diving in the factory corridor, and when he heard the warning broadcast, he knew at once that Steve's side had been successfully rescued.

  The timing was even faster than expected! He couldn't care less!

  Kyle saw a group of German soldiers in the aisle in front of him, and immediately took the initiative to exit the stealth state, running with all his might to pick up speed.

  He held his saber in his left hand, his right hand clenched into a fist, and his speed soared upward.

  "Enemy attack!" The German soldier at the front of the group shouted in panic, and pulled the trigger of his gun forward, and suddenly a piercing blue-white laser burst out from the muzzle.

  The corridor passage was already a straight and narrow path, so it was easy to hit the target without aiming, plus the speed of the laser was several times faster than that of the bullet, and even a super soldier could not dodge it.

  Kyle's pupils contracted, the laser rays zoomed in on his vision, and his body hairs stood erect in warning.

  He didn't try to dodge or defend himself, he accelerated suicidally and stuck his head forward, and at the moment when the laser was about to land on his chest, he swiftly swung his right hand forward in advance-.

  'Chi!'

  The energy laser, which can directly vaporize the human body, was actually bounced back by Kyle's right arm!

  The German soldier at the front of the group didn't have time to react as the laser rays from his own gun bounced back off his body, but in the blink of an eye, the whole man, along with his helmeted combat suit, was vaporized into water vapor.

  "Randomly bounce the laser back to ......"

  "Is this a monster?"

  The German soldier had a look of utter horror. The new energy weapon, a high-risk thermal weapon that has been hit-and-kill since it was first produced, was the first to be seen ineffective and bounced back by hand.

  "Anyone in my way, die!"

  Kyle doesn't care if the enemy army has lost the will to fight, whether they will then fight back, run for their lives, or remain as stagnant as they are now......

  Neither has any real impact!

  Like a cheetah stabbing into a herd of rabbits, Kyle rushed into the enemy's ranks and began to reap life, a small Nepalese saber like the scythe of the God of death, each swing and stab took the life of a soldier.

  The enemy's combat clothes and human body were as fragile as paper, and the scarlet blood splattered the corridor red.

  "Get out of my way!" Kyle's cold whisper, elbow strike knocked the last soldier out of the way, right hand due to the square laser beam, bandages and sleeves have completely evaporated, revealing the cold metallic vibranium arm guard.

  Vibranium, also known as sound-absorbing steel. Not only is it one of the hardest materials in the Marvel Universe, but it also absorbs heat, energy, and kinetic energy!

  The laser landed on Kyle's right hand and lost its aggressiveness, rebounding from the swing.

  After finishing off a group of German soldiers, Kyle didn't waste any time and sprinted towards the factory's hub control room.

  He did not notice that the scene of killing the enemy troops was clearly transmitted from the camera in the corner of the wall to the other side of the equipment.

  At that moment, the hub control room of the factory.

  The middle-aged officer-looking Red Skull looked at the dozen or so surveillance screens in front of him, and his fake face actually showed a little fear.

  "Two super soldiers invading the factory?"

  The reason he says this is because in one of the surveillance screens in the underground area of the factory, Steve, wearing a blue and white striped leotard, is quickly taking down two soldiers.

And in the other screen. It just happened to show Kyle charging into the German ranks, leaving behind seven gruesome corpses as he continued to approach.
 
"The first one is fine, but the second one, why is he so strong ......" Red Skull was in incredulity, he asked himself if he could do as Kyle did, the new energy weapons armed German army team as a falsehood.

  The super physique, the superior close-quarters skills, and the decisive killing, this is simply a war machine.

  How is it that there is a huge difference in strength between the same super soldiers?

  Although the super-soldier he injected himself was only the initial unfinished sample, and also disfigured into the red skull face of the horrific drawbacks, but the strength should not be that much worse.

  The Red Skull didn't think much of it and calmly turned on all the self-destruct switches in the factory, and the old doctor behind him asked in shock, "What are you doing?

  Red Skull pointed indifferently to a monitor screen, in which Kyle could be seen quickly panning over the camera, "Can't stop him, not to mention the soldiers here, not even I may be able to stop him."

  "Retreat now!" The Red Skull said, quickly walking to the wall of the hub, opening the secret compartment, a square Rubik's Cube object floating blue light was revealed.

  The Tesseract! Not to mention this factory, even ten factories would not be able to compare to one ten thousandth of the items in front of us.

  "It should be just ahead!" Kyle speed turn the wall, presented in the field of vision is a straight corridor passage, the middle of the corridor is the hub room.

  It just so happens that at this moment the door of the hub control room, there is a German officer carrying a bag, a book and an old doctor followed out, the two are about to move to leave.

  "Want to run? The Tesseract stays!" Kyle coldly snorted and quickly rushed over.

  "Stop him for me!" Red Skull a little bit to meet the idea of fighting, fierce glare at the doctor, carrying the bag to the end of the corridor to evacuate.

  "Damn." The old Doctor's face was white with fear, knowing he had been abandoned, and his legs went weak as he sat in front of the doorway.

  "I told you, don't try to run!" Kyle pursued coldly, and he was sure that the bag in the other officer's hand was the Tesseract.

   "What a waste." The Red Skull glanced back at the old doctor, but he had no intention of relying on an old man to slow down the murderous super soldier.

  "Taste this."

  At some point, the Red Skull had a new energy cube in his hand and threw it at Kyle with force.

  "Jewel energy?" Kyle was amazed at the energy cube that was thrown at him. It was the raw material for making energy cartridges, the blue quality item that he had drawn at the last large base.

  This thing has a stable energy status, and can be used directly as a weapon?

  Kyle's confusion was answered in the next instant, as he saw the Red Skull pull out a pistol, aim it at the energy cube that was still in the air, and pull the trigger.

  "This motherfucker is fucking crazy!" Kyle roared, accelerated forward, grabbed the old doctor off the floor of the corridor, and used him as a human shield.

  At the same time, the bullet fired at the energy cube.

  The next moment, even the air froz to a standstill - and the bullet hits the energy cube.

  'Boom!!!'

  The energy cube explodes like a tidal wave, sweeping around inch by inch, destroying everything in its path!

10