Chapter 50
2.7k 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, since that's what Kyle said, then this shield is for Steve."

  Howard thought for a moment and said, "There's actually one more piece of equipment, though the material is not the same as this one."The damage is many times higher."

  "Don't try to sell me anymore. Take out all the equipment you have." Kyle urged.

  "Wait a minute."said Howard, opening another airlift box and taking it out of it, an item resembling a sword. The handle of the sword was just enough to hold it by hand, and the rest were all wrapped in a leather sheath.

  "It's-" Kyle's eyes were locked on the item, and a blue card message came along.

  Carbon Sodium Sword: High-grade sword made of carbine. Blue item card. Carbon is a radiating metal with a hardness that is lower than that of adamantine. It has very good durability, so the blade is very thin. The long sword is tough and sharp, and can suppress the healing factors of the human body and cause permanent trauma.

  Without a rare prefix, the blue quality proves that the equipment was not any less better than the shield.

  "The sword of carbon sodium steel." Kyle reached for the sword and held it in his cold hilt. The sword was drawn from its sheath, and suddenly a cold light shone in the basement.

  This is a one-handed sword, drawn and cross-shaped with the blade, with a sharp forging of the blade. No one dared to question whether it can cut iron as if cutting mud.

  "The carbon of this sword is obtained from the Russians," explained Howard. There was only enough to make this small one-handed sword. I designed it in medieval style, and I hope you can enjoy it."

  "I like it very much." Kyle nodded, his face flushed with unpretentious satisfaction.

  With the golden armour as his defense equipment, what he needed now was an offensive weapon. Fighting the Germans with new energy weapons, the sword would wear out.

  And this carbon sodium steel sword is just enough to replace the energy saber sword.

  "In that line, one of you holds a shield and one of you holds a sword as the leader of the team and with your fighting capacity." It would be certain that we can attack and destroy the German factory base."

  As if remembering something else, Howard said to Kyle, "Later, put in your request for combat clothing, and I will be able to manufacture it tonight. That way, the two of you will be fully armed."

  Kyle nodded.

  Steve said: "Our team has got more than enough, no less than 500 people, using the German weapons, we would be armed to the bone. An excellent offensive force."

  "It seems that as long as we wait for the analysis of the intelligence personnel in the base to be completed and the orders from the top to be implemented, we will be able to start moving tomorrow." The corners of Kyle's mouth curled up slightly, and his eyes surfaced with an icy implication.

    Red Skull, I would like to see how long you can hide!

  Fury, seeing Kyle's face retreated, he drew back half a step. He felt pity for the German army, and was, after all, caught by a murderous god.

  Another day passed.

  That morning, the colonel in the training base was finally training with the general for a small-time. After much discussion, the official order of attack was obtained.

  The chief executive was Lieutenant Kyle and Captain Steve, who would lead 500 men. Troops, entering enemy combat zone, first cross 30 miles and attack with the first factory base as the target!

  The order for the attack is: White Star Project!

  In the afternoon, the basement of the base.

  Carter walked quickly through the passageway, glancing left and right as if she were looking for someone, she finally trotted directly toward the research room.

She opened the door to the lab.

Inside, a powerful explosion with a slight blue light, two people in research suits were knocked away by the gas wave, fell to the ground in a mess. "Stark, are you okay?" Carter called out, surprised to look at Howard sitting on the ground with his assistant.

  "It was nothing, just studying the new energy source of the German army." Howard got up from the ground and said in confusion, "What are you doing here? Aren't Kyle and Steve about to leave?"

  "I was going to ask you!" Carter looked at the empty research room and frowned, "I thought the two of them were in your place getting ready."

  Howard shook his head and said, "Nope. Just last night Kyle came over and took the combat suits, I haven't seen the two of them since, there probably on the square integrating the team."

  "Those two, they're still a pain in the ass." Carter stomped her feet and quickly headed for the base's plaza again.

  When Carter came to the square of the training ground, she found it was crowded with people. Soldiers, they all stood on tiptoe excitedly, and their faces were so full of excitement that they tried to sneak closer to snatch a better view of the match.

  Just then, at the very bottom of the crowd, a stern voice came from the crowd, "Do as I say!" Sit down, everyone!"

  Thousands of U.S. soldiers immediately sat down in silence, giving the square a moment of silence.

  Only Carter, who had just arrived, stood dumbfounded.

  Follow her gaze forward. Only to see the five hundred armed forces ready to depart, surrounded by the inner perimeter of the central area, while the rest of the soldiers in the more training base, surrounded by the rear perimeter.

  Within that circular area, within a five-meter radius, stood two sturdy and fit young men facing each other.

    One wore a blue and white combat uniform with a silver star on his chest, a dark blue hood covering his face, and a colorful metal shield on his back.

The other wore a black and gold combat uniform of the same type, with the symbol of the spinning cross on his chest, and without the hood on, revealing a handsome face like a sword, and a one-handed sword with a leather sheath on his back.

  "Steve, Kyle, what the hell are you doing?" Carter looked at the two people surrounded by many soldiers in the square, still confused.

  Inside the central area, Kyle stared straight at Steve and said coldly, "Steve, do we really have to fight? The planned departure time could be coming up."

  "Yes! Just think of it as an early warm-up exercise." Steve firmly said, hands clenched fist, set up a close combat ready position.

  "I'm not going to be merciful." Kyle narrowed his eyes, although he did not know why Steve would suddenly offer to fight before leaving, but he had absolutely no reason to concede.

  Steve said bluntly, "Please use all your strength."

  "Very well." Kyle smiled faintly, again not using the weapon behind him, but clenching both fists and assuming a similar close combat stance.

  I heard that you would have a 50-50 chance of winning?

  Then I'll teach you a good lesson today.

11