Chapter 26
127 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This should be interesting. Those four are bright red in color and are all confident enough to destroy a wave of powerful monsters on their own. I hope that with this, I can see the true distance between myself and an executive level warrior from a city in this area." Pondered Leo as he continued to watch along with Jack and Natalia.

"Took them long enough to show themselves!" the Sacred Flames executive shouted out in excitement as several hundred monsters started to exit the mountain area while making their way towards the village.

These monsters were all extremely different from the previous wave that Leo encountered.  Leo even felt that he was stronger, but he still felt helpless while looking at this wave of powerful monsters. These monsters all looked even more formidable than the ones he almost died from only a few days ago!

Roar! Roar! Roar!

Letting out their battle cries, these monsters all headed towards the village at full speed. They seemed thirsty for human flesh with an unusual amount of lust coming from their eyes.

"Do not worry Leo." Patting his shoulders to calm him down, Natalia seemed excited to watch this fierce battle. "I have seen two executives fight before and it was an incredible sight. Just imagining four fighting together at once, makes me want to jump from this excitement!"

"Calling upon the earth, help me destroy those which are wicked!" the witch started to chant a spell. As she continued to chant, the ground even in the village started to shake extremely violently as if it would split apart at any moment.

Suddenly dozens of massive boulders started to form out of the earth while they were lifted by an invisible force. Leo's eyes started to widen from seeing this single spell that controlled the earth element. The guards around them also started to cheer loudly, it seemed as if their lives would be safe during this wave with such a powerful witch on their side!

"Go!" crying out an order in a harsh voice, the witch looked as if she was about to release these boulders onto the wave of monsters. However, the other three executive leveled warriors started to charge out before she even released her spell onto the monsters!

"Ah!" using all her strength, the witch finally released her spell as dozens of boulders flew towards the monsters. What was even more surprising, was that these boulders seemed as if they were strategically thrown at the monsters.

Without slowing down in the slightest, the witch began to chant another spell as the boulders finally hit their targets. The boulders were able to crush a large portion of the monsters but were nowhere near the other three executives who were charging towards them! Now with the boulders separating the monsters in the front of the wave and the back of the wave, the other executives finally reaching their position made their moves.

Drawing his spear, the Moon executive quickly stabbed out killing multiple monsters with ease. Aiming only for their heads, it showed how experienced this expert was in a group-based battle. With both swift and chaotic type movements, this executive was absolutely executing some type of technique that took him several years to learn!

On the other side of the battle field, the Mist executive had no weapons at all and was simply blocking the monster's strikes. Back at the wall in the village, everyone seemed extremely confused at what was taking place. That executive had no weapons but should have been just as strong as the others.

Snickering to himself, Jack had an evil gaze in his eyes as he watched the guards talk ill of his household's executive. Jack knew better than anyone else here how formidable the executive was, even though he showed no offensive capabilities yet.

Suddenly a monster swung its long tail at the executive causing him to be pushed back several feet. What happened next was unfathomable.

Roaring with anger, the monster started to collapse with its body lying on the ground. Its tail started to bubble as it slowly melted apart. The executive's gloves were finally pulled off and if one looked closely enough, they would see that his hands were bright purple.

In the Mist household, due to them being more of an assassin type household that had numerous techniques concerning assassinations, they of course had many poison-based techniques. This executive that trained in the use of poison used a technique that allowed the poison to infiltrate the monster's body quickly while causing its flesh to be eaten apart as if it was melting!

Now with his gloves off, he started to make his move and unleashed a series of quick jabs. Instantly, many of the monsters around him started to collapse and melt away as well. This caused all the onlookers to gasp in shock. If it was them, how many warriors would it take to kill that man?!

Finished chanting her next spell, the ground below the witch started to shake violently as a thirty-foot golem arose out of the earth to aid her. Placing the witch on the top of its head, the golem started to make its way towards the wave of monsters as well with no signs of slowing down in the slightest!

Within the matter of less than a single hour, these four executives killed several hundred monsters as if they were monsters themselves. Countless corpses littered the ground as they made their way back to the village walls.

"If any of you want to bring some meat on the journey back to the city, I would start looting those corpses now. Since we personally killed all of them, the villagers will have no problem even if we were to take all the corpses back, let alone some snacks." The Crimson household executive told Leo and the rest of the squad.

As if he heard the words of god itself, Leo in an instant dashed out towards the hundreds of corpses on the ground. Leo was not going to let this opportunity to loot cards go to waste. Last time this happened, he was unable to loot a single card due to the villagers decomposing the corpses as he slept in the bunker!

5