Announcement
1.6k 9 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

EDIT: I previously said I'd delete this upon next update, but I thought it would be best to leave this up as it explains important details to the changes this story is getting into.

Please read on if you haven't yet and I thank you for your understanding.

Hello everyone. Due to some complicated life stuff from my end and my editor's, pulling us away from our projects, we're gonna have to delay the updates for another week. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we'll be working our butts off for the next week and will be back on schedule ASAP.

 
In the meantime, I have news in regards to two things. First, the poll results on this series' title change that I posted a few weeks ago. More votes were put in changing it to something more accurate, however, the comments suggested KEEPING the 'Fairy' part in the title. Since you all like them so much, I'll work on making sure they are a relevant and visible part of the story. I have a few options for a new title, let me know what you think in the comments:

I Lived as a Growing Great Sage with my Fairies and a Harem in a New World

Living as a Growing Great Sage with my FairiesFamiliars, and a Harem in a New World

Becoming a Great Sage with my Fairies, Familiars, and a Harem in a New World

Living a New Life with my Fairies, Familiars and a Harem in a New World 

Living the Great Sage Life with my Fairies and a Harem in a New World

Living a Magical Life with my Fairies and a Harem in a New World


Now, for the second part of my news. Because of the change in direction I've found myself going in recent chapters, I have decided to change the story's tags to better fit this new direction. This is so I can have more flexibility on what I can create and not worry about the readers' reactions as much as I have for the last couple of chapters. That's not to say I'm dropping the story's plot entirely, I still have all of my original plans on where I want it to go. This is just to give me a better peace of mind on what kind of story this thing actually is. Again, I promise to keep a decent focus on the 'story' aspect, but I'm not going to hold myself back anymore from 'having fun' when and where I want to in this series. I understand if this change means some of you will be dropping the story as it turns into something you didn't come here to read. I apologize if this change isn't to your liking and I didn't meet your expectations, but this is a decision I'm making as the creator, for the sake of my own peace of mind, so I can continue to make it into the kind of story I want it to be. Even if you don't like this direction and decide to drop it, I hope you can still give some support and take a look at my other stories that are currently updating weekly, as well as others I will be posting in the future.

Also, in regards to the project I’m working on, I think I’m making good progress. It involves the tier levels I have to do for those supporting me on subscribestar that I have to make up for the last few months. If nothing strange happens to me or my editor this upcoming week, I’m hoping to get at least most of it done by the end of it. You might see a peek of what I have to offer on my subscribestar by then, so look forward to it. I’m still trying to work out a consistent work schedule in order to get in a good, stable position where I get things done at a consistent pace, all while keeping my full-time job to help pay for necessities. I appreciate your patience as I’m still trying to work all this out.

Please let me know your thoughts on all this in the comments. Once again, updates will go back to their regular schedule next week, and there may be some changes around that time as well.

Thank you for your time and understanding, and have a wonderful day.

14