FOLLOW-UP ANNOUNCEMENT; STOP THE SURVEY!
858 11 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, I've got good news and bad news. Good news, I'm getting a lot of responses. I'm seeing 90 of you have responded since I made the announcement, thanks a lot for your support!

The bad news? This damn site, this 'monkey', will only let me see 40 of the responses under the free plan, comments, data, and all, until I upgrade to a plan that will let me see all of it. I won't even get to see HALF of your responses unless I pay a hundred bucks to take advantage of all the platform's tools and benefits for this ONE TIME to see the rest the answers you left. Total bull crap, honestly. I want to get accurate results from this community so I'll know where you all stand, and this fucking monkey's apparently too cheap to be a reliable platform for decent surveys. So, what should I do, guys? I know Strawpoll was pretty good at answering questions, except I can't do more than one on the same link and it doesn't allow you to leave comments. Should I just do multiple links with most of the questions from the original survey? Is there another survey platform that's cheaper and better than the monkey that I can use to see all your responses for free? Please let me know.

4