41. Orders to proceed
373 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ Evelyn orders the goblins to attack the village in the swamp first and tell the others to keep an I out of that larger village in order to prevent them from trying anything.” I stopped to give her a moment to respond. 

 

“ Sure thing boss.” Evelyn said in response.

 

“ Tiki, near another small village of goblins there is apparently a monster that the goblins are terrified of, investigate it and report back to me.” I ordered Tiki.

 

“ Of course, Master.” Tiki said in response. “ What am I to do after I find the beast?” 

 

“Hmmm, Depending on what it is I might have you capture it alive and bring it back here.” I told her after some thought. “By the way, how are the twins doing?”

 

“ They are doing fine. Getting stronger too so I can at least say they are not slowing me down anymore.” Tiki said finally adopting a more casual tone.

 

“ Oh hoh, Little miss pouty finally got the subordinates that she wanted and is already complaining again.” Evelyn said, starting to tease her.

 

“ Shut it bitch I am merely reporting on the growth of my subordinates.” Tiki shot back. 

“Besides, what does it matter to you what I think about them?”

 

“It matters because you're probably about to get a new subordinate and I want to make sure you're up for it, Blockhead.” Evelyn told her with an air of chastisement.

 

“Eh I am?” Tiki said with a blank expression. Surprisingly enough Tiki can be a bit of a blockhead at times. “ Is that true master?”

 

“ I was considering it.” I said with a fake aura of indifference. “ If whatever that monster is proves appropriate. Why do you not want more subordinates?” 

 

“ No, no I am fine with receiving more underlings.” Tiki said so quickly Evelyn started pouting. Of course Tiki was about to start again but I put a stop to it.

 

“Where are Rock and Pebble? I did like to give them a reward for all their hard work.” 

 

“ Master,” Tiki said sharply. “ Please don’t go rewarding my subordinates before they have completed their training or better yet don’t go rewarding my subordinates without my permission.”

 

“ Besides, Boss shouldn't you reward us before the underlings.” Evelyn chimed in.

 

“ Oh, Fair enough it is about time I rewarded you two.” I said thinking about what to give them. “Well what would you like?” 

 

At that moment Tiki and Evelyn looked at each other and made a smile I very rarely see before turning back to me.

 

 “Master…” “Boss…” they said in unison as they approached the throne and plucked my dense ass off it and threw me onto the bed.

18