1 It All Began In Deep Darkness
5.6k 5 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was dark. It was absolute pitch darkness. I can only remember a vague image of a time when it was not eternal blackness all around. In that darkness recently a bright light had appeared along with a fair amount of noise to go with it. At first I was content to ignore it but I heard them call out a name. “ Terry Burn come forth! Terry Burn!!”  recognizing it as my own name I rose from my slumber and approached the distant light. However perhaps because I had been sleeping too long it was hard to move quickly. By the time I had reached the light it had almost gone out so with some effort after I stated as clearly as possible “ Hello I am Terry Burns did you call for me.” The light flared back to life and addressed me. “ Oh so you heard me. It is rare for someone in the nothingness of death for as long as you to remain cognizant. Well come along I have places to be and things to do I already wasted too much time waiting for you.” With that the light began to envelope me. “ Where are we going?” I asked the light. “ To my world I have a job for you.” “ A job?” “ Previously I explained it in more detail but I am short on time so I am going to abbreviate it for you. There is a dungeon I want you to manage for me and in three months we will meet again to discuss further details so keep your head down for me.” “Okay.” “Great normally I would let you choose your new race and dungeon but since I'm short on time and you barely exist as it stands I’ll pick some stuff based on your past life’s memories.” With that the light overwhelmed me completely and when I came to I was in what looked like a dark cave with an orb floating on a pedestal in the center.

 I appeared to be sitting on what looked to be a throne made of stone. Looking down I saw what appeared to be a rather large sized breast hanging on my chest. “ Am I a girl now?” I asked remembering vaguely that I was a boy. I reached down to my crotch to confirm my new gender only to feel my penis and balls. It was then that I saw a light coming out of the orb in the center of the room. Getting off the throne I approached the orb and following some unknown instinct I placed my hand on it. “ Dungeon master detected….. Accepted. Please select the Dungeon type….. Castlevania type selected. Please select the Dungeon theme…. Monster Girls selected. Pleased select dungeon master race….. Tanuki selected. Creating the throne room now.” a robotic voice sounded off in my head before the orb grew hot, let off an intense light and then shattered. When my vision came back to me the Cave-like room from before transformed into a purple carpeted bedroom with a large red bed to the right of the room a full size mirror to the left and a red velvet chair on the wall to the far side of the door. I decide to get a good look at myself using the mirror provided. Sure enough I was now a short busty raccoon-like girl with brown hair with animal ears on my head, breasts roughly half the size of my head, some curved hips and a noticeable brown raccoon tail. I briefly thought to complain about the lack of choice in my option but judging from what that person said I was probably the type to pick something like this if I had all my memories. Honestly I could only just remember my name when… It was at that moment notification appeared in front of me. Please check the status. “Status.” I thought when an entire stat sheet appeared before my eyes.

Name: Terry Burns

Race: Tanuki lv 1

Class: none

Title: Dungeon master of the monster girl castle 

Stats:

HP:  45

MP:  35

Phy. Atk. 15

Phy. Def. 10

Agility 40

Mag. Atk. 30

Mag. Def. 25

Resist: 50

Special: 50

skills: 

Physical: Climb 1/10

Magic: None

Special: Human form, Charm, sexual energy drain.

Immunity: charm, energy drain  

Looking at my stat sheet I couldn’t help wondering if I was considered strong or not. Judging from the lack of a definite class one had to assume no i was not strong. I could more or less understand most of what was there except for the Dungeon master title and the special skills. While thinking about the dungeon master title another display appeared. 

Dungeon master of the monster girl castle.

Ruler of the dungeon known as the monster girl castle. Grants Immunity to both charm magic and energy drain effects.

Seeing the description of my title I quickly went through my other skills.

Climb 

Allow for basic climbing on a variety of surfaces. The lowest climb skill 1/10.

Human form 

A skill that allows the users to assume a default human form in addition to default animal form. Does not level.

Charm

A skill that passive charms creatures around you. Power depends on overall personal level. Default monster girl skill.

Sexual energy drain.

A skill that absorbs life force from creatures one engages in sexual activities with. Lifeforce absorbed increases HP, MP, and counts as a meal for the sake of food. Victims killed in this fashion offer an exp boost. Default monster girl skill.

Charm immunity.

Immune to the Charm effect. 

Energy drain immunity.

Immune to energy drain effects.

“ So I am supposed to seduce my enemies to death” I said as I looked at the descriptions. That's all well and good but what am I going to do if they fight back. I asked myself as the chair flashed and I received a notice asking me to sit down on it. I moved to the chair and after a few moments of positioning my tail right I proceeded to sit down. It was then That a huge flash of information seemingly rammed into my head.

 

80