4. A Budding Rivalry
3k 6 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I couldn’t help but be stunned by how Evelyn just named herself. I could already tell how different she was going to be from Tiki. As I stood there in a stunned silence Evelyn quickly approached me with that same predatory smile. “ Master seems awfully excited down here. Is she perhaps expecting something.” 

 

I looked down at my fairly frank erection and felt for perhaps the first time a hint of embarrassment. I definitely going to have to buy clothes for the three of us when I have the opportunity. “ EEP!!” I said as she lifted up my balls while I was distracted. “ You have a nice pussy back here” She said rather casually as she stuck two of her fingers inside me. She then started a pattern of thrusting her fingers with one hand, massaging my balls with the other and licking and sucking my cock with her mouth. Honestly it all felt so good I kind of lost my train of thought until Tiki teleported. 

“ Master, I have completed my missEKK!!” Tiki said that right as I came in Evelyn’s mouth. “Who are you and what are you doing to master.” Tiki said as she pulled us apart. “What I’m just trying to give Master a good time what’s your problem bitch” Evelyn shot back. “ Calm down.” I told them as I recovered from my orgasm induced bliss. “ bb Bitch. Do you want me to rip your head off you living blow up doll.” Tiki said enraged. “ Oh you want to go Bitch.” Evelyn says with a cocky smile. “ I SAID CALM DOWN!”  I said raising my voice and getting slightly irritated. 

After the girls got themselves together and stopped arguing I addressed the issue at hand. “ Tiki, this is Evelyn, a new monster that I summoned to work with us. Do not kill her. Evelyn, this is Tiki, my bodyguard and the first monster of this dungeon. Do not antagonize her. Do you both understand?” The girls nodded in silence. “ Good, Now to business. Evelyn, your job is to automate the process of acquiring DP. Though seeing as how that is related to the results of Tiki’s scouting missions she'll report to me before I explain.” Nodding to Tiki she began her report. 

“ To the right of the entrance to the dungeon a few minutes walk from her is a river where we can acquire fresh water. Near the forest surrounding the dungeon I found multiple animals and plants that we can potentially use as a food supply though I lack the means to properly evaluate an objects edibility. As for nearby enemies while I was able to see evidence of powerful monsters deeper in the forest there seem to be only goblins in the immediate vicinity.” She skillfully gave her report. “ Goblins, Could you please go into more detail?” I asked hopefully. 

“ Of course master, The goblin’s are a short hideous creature that inhabit the area around the dungeon. They possess a tribal society that territorially guards the area against all outsiders.” She said with an apparent disgust for the creatures. “ Perfect they should do nicely. Come along you two.” I said getting up and walking out of the throne room and into the sacrifice room. 

 

The sacrifice room was a grey stone room with a pentagram similar to the one you use to summon monsters. In the center of the room was a stone altar large enough to allow a grown man to lay on his back comfortably. “ Evelyn your first and foremost job is to kill as many people as possible in this room with your sexual energy drain and in order to facilitate that I want you to use your mind magic in order to subvert the local goblin population outside to our control.”

65