6. First night
3.4k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ It seems that goblins aren't worth much.” Terry said to Tiki. They had arrived back at the dungeon after the fight, all except Evelyn who was washing up on the river. “ How much DP did you get?” Tiki asked. “About 150.” “ is that bad?” “it’s not good.” Terry sighed perhaps it was a mistake blowing so much money on powerful monsters right away.

 

Relaxing in the throne room Terry was looking for anything that could be bought for the 150 points they had just gained. “ Perhaps we should save it.” Tiki suggested. “ That is probably the most sensible thing we could.. Do..” Terry trailed off as he had just found something. That something was the clothes section of the catalog. While magical equipment and weapons were still fairly expensive normal everyday clothes were cheap. Seeing how everyone was still naked all the time and it was uncomfortable to walk around like that, Terry quickly decided to purchase some clothes for the group.

 

For the three of them he buys a light but warm tunic and for himself and Evelyn he buys some stretching black shorts and boots for walking in the woods, all for the cost of 50 dp. I told her “Here try this on” as I handed her a tunic and began putting on clothes. It was nice to have something on again. I looked over to Tiki and immediately felt a degree of regret seeing her put on those clothes.

 

“ How do I look?” Tiki asked, showing me her outfit. “ Fine but you would look better without the clothes on.” At that her face went a rather cute shade of red. “Well I could take them off if you want?” She asked, trying her best to look sexy. “ Yeah that be nice.” I said after I got off the throne. After taking off her tunic she started slithering towards me. “ Oh so it's time I took my clothes off huh.” Together once again naked we head to the bed on the other side of the room

 

~ A few minutes later~

 

“ You wouldn't believe how long it takes to wash goblin cum off your body.” Evelyn said as she walked into the throne room. “ Hey how come you all started without me.”

 

~ Another location~

“ James can you hear this message if so this Marvin I too have reincarnated as a dungeon master please respond by speaking aloud.” 

 

“ Marvin, this is James. I hear you loud and clear so you also died back home. Did you contact the others I thought I heard Angie asking around for Terry and I know for a fact my little brother here.” 

 

“ Ok I’ll try to contact them and figure out a way to get everyone in touch.”

61