7. Searching for mobs
2.5k 1 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ It’s so much easier to travel now that we have clothes.” I said to Evelyn. It was just the two of us after yesterday's debacle so we were being relatively cautious. Which is to say I had one of the goblins from yesterday's club on me and Evelyn was stuck relatively close to me. Almost too close to me.

 

“ Wow boss you were amazing last night. I can barely stand.” Evelyn said as she leaned right on me pressing her left breast into my shoulder. We were supposed to be searching for a goblin village but the second Tiki wasn’t there to distract her; she had immediately started flirting with me. After a while I had gotten tired of telling her to stop and just started letting her do what she wanted.

 

Now it had been almost an hour and my boner was really stretching out my pants. I was tempted to have sex right in the middle of the forest when she suddenly stop and got off me. Looking around I realized that we were surrounded by about six goblins. I ready my club as Evelyn says in a weird voice. “ Throw down your weapons and come here”. All but one very confused goblin did just that. So I quickly decided to just rush that one guy.

 

The goblin managed to block the first blow with his arm. Taking the opportunity he swung back with his makeshift spear. I dodge back and landed with unstable footing. Seeing his opportunity the goblin charged in and managed to knock me off my feet. Seeing me on the ground he raised his spear to kill me. “Stop!!”  I screamed and he stopped moving as his eyes glazed over. Oh yeah I have a charm skill too. Taking the opportunity I tackled the goblin off his feet and began hitting the goblin on his head with the club.

 

After calming down from my kill I turned back to see Evelyn enjoying herself with four of the goblins. One was under her, another was behind her, a third was in her mouth. A fourth was in the palm of her hand, and the last was a corpse tossed to the side. “ Hey leave one of them alive so he can show us where the rest of them live.” I told her. At that second the one in her hand came before passing out on the ground alive but knocked out.

 

A few moments later all of the goblin but one was dead and Evelyn was back on her feet. “Hey where did the big one go.” She asked me about having lost track of one of the goblins during the fight. “ You're not a very good body guard, are you?”. 

 

Meanwhile

 

“Tiki, I'm going to have Evelyn guard me for the rest of the day. Take this opportunity to fight monsters and increase in power.” Tiki thought back to what her master said and was vexed. “Was my performance yesterday that lacking?” She thought to herself as she effortlessly swatted a wolf away with her tail killing it. 

 

“ I need to get stronger to not disappoint my master again.”  Tiki said hyping herself up as the biggest wolf in the pack leaped at her. He bit and clawed at Tiki but failed to truly pierce her tough scales. Tiki caught him in her coiling lower half and crushed him. At that she felt a surge throughout her body. “ Oh I leveled up.”

56