12. Prepration for a duel
1.5k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Terry Burns

Race: Tanuki lv 2

Class: none

Title: Dungeon master of the monster girl castle 

Stats:

HP:  50

MP:  35

Phy. Atk. 20

Phy. Def. 15

Agility 45

Mag. Atk. 30

Mag. Def. 25

Resist: 50

Special: 50

skills: 

Physical: Climb 2/10

Magic: None

Special: Human form, Charm, sexual energy drain.

Immunity: charm, energy drain

 

I looked grimly at my updated stat page. My stats didn’t raise by as much as I was hoping last level, and I didn’t even get a new skill last level up. Honestly it might have something to do with my lack of a class. I tried looking around for a class in the dungeon menu but I couldn’t find any mention of it. Honestly I would wonder if it even existed if I didn’t already see it on my stat page.

 

Turning away from the mirror I sat again on the plush chair that was my throne. Now that I had time to calm down and reflect I can see that Tiki and Evelyn have a point. My lack of training and nonexistent combat skill mean I'm more of a liability in any form of combat, and that is not even counting my middling stat growths per level. Honestly it would be more optimal to just let my summons do the fight for me. Jeez how boring.

 

~a few minutes later~

 

Inside the practice room standing in the ritual circle are me and Evelyn facing each other and Tiki is standing outside the “ring” with a supply of healing potions at the ready. 

 

“ Here the rules: No weapons, No magic and No rematches. First one to get knocked on the ground or at the “ring” loses. Any questions.” I said with a face full of false confidence.

 

“ Master if Evelyn wins you will submit our request to stay out of the front lines?” Tiki said with a face full of determination.

 

“ Master if I win you will kick Tiki out of the bed room so we can have sex in private without her interfering right?” Evelyn said with a face determined to be a douchebag.

 

Before the customary fight could start I firmly state “ I refuse both!”.

 

“But master ignoring that degenerate over there. You going on the front lines is an important issue shouldn't you..” “ I have already made my decision on that matter.” I cut Tiki off.

 

“ You have!!” Tiki said with a look of concern.


“Yes I have and I will discuss it with you tomorrow. Besides this duel isn’t about that anyway.” I said while stealing my gaze on Evelyn.

 

“ Oh then what is this fight about.” Evelyn said in a nonchalant manner as if this didn’t concern her at all.

 

“ This is about how both of you are casually disrespecting me despite me being your master!!” I suddenly yell, getting both of their attention.

 

“So I decide to have this match to help give you a chance to lessen your punishment.” I said with a sly smile. 

 

“P-punishment.” they both said at the same time with a sense of trepidation. Though I sense a more lewd sentiment from Evelyn.

 

“ Yes depending on how this match goes I may be more or less lenient with you two. Now let's get ready.” I said having adopted a wrestling pose.

 

“ Y-yes. Lets!” Evelyn said mimicking it.

 

A clearly nervous Tiki looked at the both of us before stealing herself.

“ Alright if you're ready, Begin!!”

34