30. A transformation
607 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ I am sorry to say I underestimated you.” I told Tiki after she came back from her mission. We were sitting in the throne room watching the increasing number of Dungeon Points trickle in as Evelyn and her subordinates finish off the excess prisoners.

 

“ It was really nothing, master. They were just goblins after all.” Tiki said as if she really meant that.

 

“Defeating the entire group of goblins by yourself is not nothing. Especially when you managed to bring them all back alive.” I told her. It was a genuine surprise when she brought that many goblins back. I thought she was going to kill most of them and only spare the ones Evelyn told her to.

 

“ Still it must have been tough going against so many goblins.” I said mostly to myself.

 

“ They weren’t even worth my time. Feel free to have me take out the whole village if you need to.” Tiki boasted to herself. Honestly if it were anyone else I might have made a dry comment at that boast but  the truth was Tiki came back after the “battle” with zero injuries and was more tired from moving the goblin hunters to the dungeon than from defeating them in battle. It was obvious that she really could have slaughtered the entire village.

 

“ Well let's move onto more important matters.” I said putting the matter of the defeated goblins behind me.

 

 “With this we will finally have enough Dp to expand the dungeon in the ways you wish, right?” Asked me.

“ Yep. And it will also create the opportunity to do quite a few other things as well.” I told Tiki. “ That reminds me, can you bring Stone and pebble here for me.”

 

“ Of course master.” Tiki said as she left the room. With that I sat on the throne and began checking the amount of Dp and cost of the things I was going to do. Not only did I have enough but I was still getting more. “Evelyn sure is busy down there. I hope that she hasn’t forgotten to spare the important ones.”

 

At that moment Tiki walked back in with stone and pebble. The twin girls had grown up quite a bit since they had been brought here and from what I've been told they are around the size of a grown rock bear.  With their grey segmented rock shells on their backs and outer portions and their great height they surely would have posed a serious threat if I had ran into them in the wild, But now I can’t help but see them as cute little pets.

 

At once Pebble bounded over to me and I had to stop her before she jumped right on me. She was always the most affectionate of the two bears. Behind her came her more reserved sister appearing genuinely unaffectionate until I began petting her head at which she closed her eyes and began rubbing her head upwards in order to coax more head pats out of me.

 

After some time with the two I returned to the throne and spent a rather large amount of Dp in order to activate one of its abilities. “ Twin Monsterization.”

 

At once a magic circle appeared under the twins and a rather ominous darkness enveloped the twins. The twins' forms, obscured by darkness, began to shift and changed as their animalistic grunts changed into feminine moans.  After a few moments the magic circles fade and the darkness evaporates.

 

In the place of the two bears are twin girls. They had a segmented shell of grey stones on their backs, outer arms, and legs. Their skin was light grey and their hair was the same grey as the stones on their body. The only hint of color on their frames was their green eyes. They were tall and had full figures coated in a tasteful amount of toned muscles. With clawed hands and feet, Bearlike ears and tails it was easy to guess that they were the same bears that had been standing there earlier.

 

~ Another place ~

 

“ So your dungeon has access to modern stuff. My dungeon store only lets me buy Spell tomes and monsters.” James said to his brother using the spell to communicate.

 

“ Yeah it's nice and all but there are hardly any monsters, traps, or magic that I can buy with it. I can’t even buy a weapon with my dungeon store.” John complained to his older brother.

 

“ From what I can tell all the dungeons are limited in what they can summon on an individual basis. It seems each dungeon is unique in terms of what they provide for Dp.” James explained to his little brother.

 

“ Still isn’t it too random considering what we were summoned to do. How am I supposed to fight if all my summons have defensive abilities and tricks. Honestly it feels like I'm supposed to be a merchant or something.” John continued his whining.

 

“ What do you mean by merchant?” James asked his brother.

 

“ Well…”

20