1.Job
1.6k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So this is it huh..."

Ah... Good old, 23rd of November.

The verdict day.

This is that one day every year when everyone of the age of 15 got their job status.

I got mine last year. 

Got my job revealed as Blacksmith, go to the capital, learn some basics, and here I am.

Going home together with the same caravan that used to go to my village one year ago.

 

This year's job appraisal seems to be a big one. A lot of kids gonna do their appraisal this year.

Last year was so pathetic. 

Even including me, it's only three people. 

And two of them both were appraisal as a farmer, for somebody who already lives in the village far from the capital even me, knows how to do farming works.

As a side effect of that, in the end, I go to the training at the capital all by myself. Without any friends or acquaintances.

What a sad and lonely journey that was.

Well, I stay strong and complete my training so, that was that.

 

As I was thinking about that I remember something.

"Ain't Alicia will turn 15 this year..."

I was remembered about my little sister's 15th birthday that supposed to happen this year.

"Ack, but her birthday was on the 25th of November. this means she not gonna do her job appraisal this year."

This is a slight blunder on my part. 

I remember she gonna turn 15 this year but I forget that she's gonna miss this year's job appraisal altogether.

"I really need to think of a gift for her in the spawn of two days huh... "

 

Well, look like I'm already in a really bad spot here.

While thinking about how screwed I am right now,

Just like the fact that I think God created this System just to screw with me.

I already got to my destination.

"Well, look like fate is also really like to screw me around huh ?"

 

Great timing...

Really great timing...

Couldn't have been more better.

As for now, I'm gonna just smile and pretend that I already prepare some kind of surprise for her.

 

So, this is my first day huh...

With this kind of event, usually will give me a bad premonition but...

I'm gonna let it slide for this one.

 

After all, 

I am only a Blacksmith who misses his family.

 

27