40.Spring’s breezes
186 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*yawn~*

"Oh, morning. big brother, you already awake?"

"Morning... What for breakfast?"

"You will know pretty soon, go wash your face."

"Kay..."

It is late March, in fact, tomorrow is the first of April.

That marks the new season.

It's now the beginning of Spring.

----------------------

It is still early in the morning when we had our breakfast.

On the table that usually will only be 4 people, there is now also Lin, lady Lucia, and Naomi.

Or that is what supposed to be... But, yesterday Naomi left and go to the central capital to bring and report the information that she has been gathering.

Well, of course. After all, she was in here for a reason and that reason is also the reason why she's a contract merchant.

It is a lively morning. And with that atmosphere, we continue our breakfast.

------------------------

After breakfast, most of us continue with each of our own activities.

Me, as per usual. Go to my workshops.

That weird dream still bothered me.

The reason for that is Reina, the sword not the person.

That is without a doubt the sword that challenges me as a blacksmith.

To recreate that sword of mine, it probably would take a lot of time, resources, and money.

This is the moment where I realize the difference between a dream and a reality.

Things do not appear just because I simply want them to appear.

That much is obvious.

To recreate that perfect sword, it probably means that I need to create and sell a lot of swords and weapons of lesser quality. Just to cover the cost of its creation.

The idea of doing that gives me a feeling of guilt like I willingly scam people.

It just does not fits right.

While thinking about that I continue to create iron bars from the iron dust that I already collected.

Should I sell this iron bar at a high price to the other blacksmith?

No, that will just make the price of other materials also skyrocketed.

It's just like go one step forward and two steps backward.

*Sigh~*

--------------------------

"That end, my report. For any additional information, I already write it in the document that I send you."

"Hm, good job Naomi."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

"In this report, you write that he will accept most of the requests that he received. Is this information true?"

"Yes, your Majesty. Even though up for now he mostly created farming tools and daily equipment. He proved that he was capable enough to create high-grade weaponry.

"Oh, how so?"

"From the information that I gathered he was capable to repair the Flamebringer. And he not only repairs it he also improves the ability of the sword. Increasing its user proficiency with the weapon even further. I already saw this in action a few times."

"Flamebringer? That Flamebringer?"

"Yes, the pride sword of Wilfred Bright Astray."

"Hm, it is indeed a surprise. Not only repair it but also increased its user proficiency. Well, now... Naomi."

"Yes, Your Highness?"

"What about if we test him?"

"Test him?"

"Yes, make it a request that looks like from a noble, then sees if he was able to complete it."

"And by it, would you mean...?"

"Yes, make him create a weapon that will rival primordial weapon."

8