43.Primordial weapon.
214 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Primordial weapon, weapon of beginning, and end.

Weapons that are so strong it's creation will affect the foundation of the world.

Or so they said.

Aside from what happened on the past, its creation is sacred for a blacksmith.

If pride sword is the weapon that set the standard you will surpass. Then primordial weapon is a weapon that will prove your entire life as a blacksmith.

Proof of existence if you could say so.

It is your entire life written on it.

Master said that once a blacksmith creates a primordial weapon his story is ended.

Thus the reason why blacksmiths rarely still alive to even create one.

Now for the weapon that is commissioned to me.

The instructions are to create a weapon that would rival the primordial weapon.

Now, now.

This instruction is so vague.

First, which primordial weapon.

As far as history goes there is a lot of different story about primordial weapon. Heck, The latest person who had a primordial weapon is the current Queen.

That is the weapon that the master created, And also the weapon that helps the queen secure the kingdom and the throne.

The weapon was destroyed after the war though. The reason for that is still unclear, my master told me about that when he explained to me about primordial weapons.

Second, primordial weapons are something that cannot be measured.

The reason for that is, the primordial weapon is usually created not with a technical means but more in a ritualistic way.

Like I said before it is literally to write the blacksmith's entire life on that weapon with the command code.

Because of this, the outcome of primordial weapon is mostly random. Thus, if you ask a hundred blacksmiths, all of them would say that,

'It is not worth creating, and that promise of power was just a myth.'

And 'if it's power now we have more reliable way.'

or something like 'no one even be able to read command code except for very few, what's the point.'

Well, even my master said that it is not worth it. So, I never even considering it up until this point.

Well, Third, I could imitate all the effect that was written on the history but is having the same ability but on a lesser scale can be considered as rivaling the original?

As for now, it let me wondering about what that I should even create.....

"Should check the details before accepting the request, Ray...."

*Sigh...*

If the request is to create a primordial weapon even though I would more likely to decline it, at least it would be a much more clearer request.

"Weapon that could rival a primordial weapon..."

Aaaa.... This is so frustrating.

To affect the world foundation.

What is the world foundation even is!?

For one to affect the many?

To overcome one's fate?

To change destiny?

*sigh....*

"Now, I know why they give me 3 months to do this...."

I probably need more than 3 months.

6