51.The girl who born with greatness
134 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Amanda Weiss Sky.

I was born as the younger twin of the Weiss family.

Truth to be told, I have mixed feelings towards this world.

Weiss family is a family of warriors. 

As far as I could remember, I already part of this tradition.

 I live my life as a warrior and serving under the direct command of the Queen.

That is the achievement that I, as part of the Weiss family already achieved since the age of 18.

But,

The same thing cannot be said for my older sister.

Born with a rather weak physical body.

All she can do is sitting on bed and wait as the time flies through the small view of a window.

An incurable illness.

Or as everyone outside the family said,

She is born defective.

One time I heard my mother talking with a specialist doctor and the doctor said,

'Female usually born stronger than male. That is because the magical circuit that females have is closer to nature than the one that males have.

Women's magic circuits will form as early as when the child still in the womb, and the male magic circuit only starting to form once the male baby is born.

But here is the problem. When a mother pregnant with a female twin. Both of the baby's 'immature' magic circuits will fight over absorbing 'blessing' that supposedly shared between the two infants.

And as the result of that, one baby will born with a really high affinity for magic and a physically strong body.

Yet, that also left the other one physically weak, and her magic circuit did not develop well enough.

Usually, this blessing is what keeping children alive in the early stages of their life.

Magic circuits can only develop by absorbing blessing, that is as early as the first time the magic circuit starting to form. But, after 6-8 weeks the magic circuit will 'matured' and transform into a static state that cannot change, develop, nor absorb blessing anymore.

It is a miracle that she's even alive up until this point.'

--------------------------

People talk to each other. 

That much is obvious.

That said fact about my older sister who born defective also travel as fast as the wind and already can be heard across the land.

And with that came mountain and mountain of a marriage proposal that is sent toward her.

This is happened around the time where she was 15 and job revealing crystal did not react toward her. Her magic just not strong enough to make the crystal react.

But, back to those latter.

The content and wording of each latter may be different. But, all of them were sent with a same intention.

The same intention that is, 'she is gonna be dead soon anyway.'

Their reasoning is money, power, and luxury that will come with nobility.

Just because she was born with a physically weak body, they think less of her and thinking about taking advantage out of her.

All of them are no more than human trash.

To think that they are willing to take an easy way just to gain power or to become rich.

It is just pathetic.

And so as per usual, they need to get their lesson the hard way.

It is also for her.

I will work twice as hard as anyone else.

I will protect her from the people who want to take advantage of her situation.

And that is how I see this world.

With one attack I send my opponent back and fall toward the castle's dirt.

-----------------------------

5