Chapter 1
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The young man was lying on the down floor staring at the ceiling as the scent of blood linger on. "Jesus please help me find my special place" surface in his mind floating across all his thoughts and urges.

"Open the fucking door"

The noise startled him, he stared at old wooden door the with his pale brown eyes, he was beginning to see the light.

"Maybe if I stay still they will think no one's here, my van isn't big enough for one more" the young man thought. "I know that you're in there I hear the sound from the television"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The door screams and yells travel across the room needing to be heard or else it would be destroyed. The young man jumped out of the chairs soaked in blood, thrown the gun behind him.

"My van trunk really isn't big enough for another one"

The harsh banging on the door continued as if the person wished it would break down . The room was cold wit spirals of blood accompanied by the breeze in the air, a dash of red on the wall that mimics a wild and violent stroke from a painter's brush. Everything was static in the room except blood that tried to engulfed everything in it's path, the young man's pulse and the old red curtains that impose itself among others. Behind it the half opened windows the outside world used to peek in and he would peek through often to see some horrors of the world.

"Just wait a minute I'm coming so stop it"

Sweat crawling on his sweat and heart beating like a drum. He rushed in the kitchen then in the bathroom. He dropped on the floor, time was frozen the door looked as if it was crushing. He opened the door.

"Bison about fucking time" said the girl with sharp face and wick smile that had the same brightness as the sun. She had white and black clothes that had the resemblances of a prisoner on her slender body. She had a large bag dancing gracefully with the wind at her.

"Moe I heard you the first you know" said Bison as he sigh with the feeling of impending doom subsidies.

"Fuck you"

"No fuck you"

"Fuck you"

"Ok ok I will let you have this one"

Moe rushed in the room pushing Bison out of the way as if she owns the place. She walked up and down staring at everything in sight.

"This place looks like shit" she said in a low voice "It's Halloween Bison" her black eyes confronted him. Bison stared at the abyss and the abyss stared right back at him. Sweat crept on his skin that glow in the light casted by the television.

"It's just Halloween"

"Where is your grandmother?" She questioned him.

"She's all over the place"

"No wonder it looks like shit" She said while making her way to the kitchen. Bison sat down in a pool of blood soaked in the chair then looked in the direction of no where.

"Where are the drinks?" Moe questioned while digging through the refrigerator.

"It's at Jim's shop"

"Bitch I came to steal" She had a burst of laughing at her joke "This is how you treat your guests but don't worry I found them I will be telling your grandmother about it" She reach for one drink closing the door then she suddenly stop because of a significant thought that ran through her mind "I should take one more for the trip to the couch"

"Why can't the things I study come to me that fast to me" she grumbled.

"So many drinks and we are doing out for a drive" Bison said.

"Don't worry even if we are drunk Adam probably wouldn't" Moe replied.

"Like hell that would believe that"

"You're right" she giggled "It doesn't matter if we die anyway since all my legend die young"

" We must live life on the edge, that a life worth living" she declared

"Yeah yeah whatever"

Moe fell on the couch trying to fused with it. Bison sat straight as a pin staring at the television's flashing lights.

"You finish anything of the homework yet" he asked.

"It's doing itself" she paused then continued "You haven't finished it yet and I thought you were the one I would borrow money from you in the future"

"I'm just trying to do some small talk"

"That's some stupid fucking small talk" They sat down staring at each out.

"Life is so unfair right some smart asses thought they had the right to decide how we live life" Moe said.

"Now we are struck doing homework, I will go get the guns and my gun license"

"License? you don't need to do that, even don't have to bring your driver license"

"Of course you would think like that"

"We can easily out run those fat asses, they will focus more on stuffing their face that running" "Stop losing your cool Moe it's always better being safe"

"Nice Halloween decorations"

"Jesus just stay there live your life, the usual" Bison went in another room. Moe laid on the couch drinking and watching television. A movie was showing with a man and woman holding on to each other on top of a narrow skyscraper so they both wouldn't fall.

"Can the both of you just fall already" The air was heavy with blood in the messy room that was filled with desperate struggles. "Look at how happy they are" She said. Bison walked in holding assault rifles and pistols.

"They aren't you know they're miserable too just better hiding it"

"Plus the movie script need them to be happy" Bison dropped the guns in front of her then collapse on the chair. "These are nice, really nice" she exclaimed while fiddling with them. Bison glimpsed at the movie on the television and commented.

"That's a high place"

"High place" Moe said in a low voice waiting sometime before continuing "When I die to heaven I will try to stip on someone below"

"Then you would fall to hell"

"Doesn't matter since I'm will be loser I'll try to feel better I'm dead, call it a loser's pride"

"How did you come here before Adam we live on the same street" Bison asked

"Probably studying for the test" Bison giggled then replied "How do you anything about that I thought you were suspended for a year"

"I have my ways"

"Well yeah you just go anyways" he whispers.

"What's the big deal with studying anyways"

"It isn't really that important except for knowing what the fuck is going on in the papers" he said in rather harsh voice probably due being tired of hearing that.

"It really isn't that hard, I have a special skill you know want to find out?"

"No"

"It's called common sense and I will use it figure out the problem at hand" Moe glowed with confidence dimming Bison face with helplessness.

"Fuck sake"

"I'm serious those people who made the solutions didn't had anyone's help to teach them it, they figured it out on their own so will I"

"With years of trial and error" "

That bitch said we all are the same, just that I will do all that in some minutes"

"Your mother? the mayor? she was probably laughing when she wrote that" Bison said while trying to hold in his laughs.

"We are the same it just that I will have a desk next to me on the test date that will have papers so peculiarly beautiful in all it's naked glory"

"Probably because it will have something written in the blank spaces"  Bison said while he tried to writing something on his bag.

"Why are you writing your name on the bag?"

"To represent it's mine"

"Do you really think your name is going to stop the person from stealing"

"No but I trust my friends"

"Ok good luck with that" Moe leaned back on the couch.

"The suspension wasn't my fault you know"

"Yeah right"

"Before that I was using the drugs then it happened the drugs was using me"

"How the fuck would you know how I feel"

"It's a problem for me to be living tomorrow" Moe grabbed one of the pistols to aim at her head then pulls the trigger.

0