c0: Prolog
115 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Indonesia in this dimension is another name for the Southeast Asian Continent which is inhabited by the strongest country on earth named Wakanda Indonesia (commonly referred to as Wakanda, not the MCU) which has an absolute monarchical government led by a King named Muhammad Assegaf whose age is estimated to be between 18- 19 years old. Even though he is still young in leading this country, he has become a role model for his people. The country of Wakanda has a red Tiger flag and a white background. Where other people are looking for hiding from the zombies that attack them, the people of Wakanda are the ones who usually hunt down zombies with super sophisticated technology.

 Their technology mostly uses Titanium, Nuclear, Dark Matter, Proto-Adamantium which cannot be penetrated and can even reflect Tungsten easily, of course also Tungsten. The capital of this kingdom is Jakarta. Every city has skyscraper buildings made of Proto-Adamantium that cannot rust and are proven to be earthquake resistant.

 Many scientists have created many innovations that are beneficial to the inhabitants of Wakanda, for example Force Field, Railgun Archlight, Shinkansen (ToT from Japan), 10G Internet speed, Laser, and many more. But the process of exporting military technology to other countries is not even possible because of laws that prohibit the export of military products abroad. That is because since Wakanda Indonesia became independent from the Dutch colony in 1930, since then Wakanda Indonesia has never suffered a fatal defeat in any war.

 The Royal Navy has Aegis ships that can fight in any condition at any time, they have a very intelligent AI to detect enemy surface ships and submarines as well as planes and missiles that point to ships. Apart from the Aegis system, there are 610 Heavyweight Guided Oxygen torpedoes that can be launched from the VLS and Conventional Torpedo launchers, there is a Super Rapid Fire Railgun that can fire 100 titanium bullets in 1 minute without disturbing the stability of the ship.

 (Basically all this is just a delusion of mine that is too high on my country, my real name is also Muhammad Assegaf ...)

 The air force has a Hypersonic Speed ​​Jet which has a maximum speed of Mach 10 +. These fighter jets are equipped with a laser cannon as a replacement for the 25 mm Equalizer which is the main weapon, then there is the All Direction Missile which can target 20 targets simultaneously.

 The Army has a ground-based tank similar in design to the T-14 Armata, K2 Black Panther and M1A2 Abrams called the Hovertank. Then there is the equipment for the Army in the form of a uniform robe that combines the War Machine Suit and the Exoskeleton suit, the only difference is that the Minigun is not on the back but is carried by hand like a Juggernaut. Anti-aircraft system S-700 Putinator Missile and Flakpanzer Gepard Advanced AA based on 35 mm oerlikon Flakpanzer Gepard.

 Then there is the Palapa satellite which is upgraded to the Strategic Weapon Satellite. There is an environmentally friendly Chrono Miner Colector ore collection vehicle, there are many more which will be introduced in the future in the next chapters.

 {The other countries in this world are strong but when they fight low level monsters like Zombies it is very troublesome then I won't choose them. There is only this country called Wakanda, which I haven't seen how their strength, economy and politics are?} Great Elf Elder who has been searching for the strongest country for 1000 years finally became interested in Wakanda.

 Their motto is twofold, namely Bhinneka Tunggal Ika and Wakanda Forever. Their fighting spirit is very high, modern war tactics, urban or forest or snow or sea or air they are very familiar with it all. What is recorded in their mind is not to underestimate the enemy, and do not you hear about that person, try to look and examine the person, this is what they are based on about friends or foes.

 {Looks like I also got information about this country in the war records, let me take a look at their historical records}

 They have no enemies because the enemy will be afraid to face the Wakandans. 1 Wakanda is equal to 30 elite troops in another country, the Special Forces Command can even exceed that. But they are people who do not like war, but will defend themselves when attacked. For example, leaders in other countries want to destroy Wakanda in a war of annihilation, it is Wakanda who wins and eliminates all enemy soldiers and does not attack indiscriminately against civilians.

 The police or the security forces even armed themselves very well, the riot shield made of Proto-Adamantium Alloy can reflect bullets and withstand explosions the crime and accident rate is 0.1% and continues to decrease.

 The people of Wakanda are Sunni Muslims, they also respect every difference because differences are natural. Freedom is to be enjoyed but there are still limitations that need attention.

 The Legendary Great Wall, which borders the Indo-china wakanda peninsula-People's Republic of China in the north and Wakanda-India, which prevents Zombies and intruders from entering the land area, this construction does not take a long time because with Nanotech technology it can build large stadium buildings in time of 1 hour.

 Electromagnetic waves can't even disturb the peace in this country, let alone Nuclear from another country?

 {I have decided before I die I will immediately transfer this country to an empty continent without inhabitants with super abundant natural resources that can even support 50 planet earths, I hope my choice is the right choice}

 "Our king we have a very strange thing has happened !!!" The Prime Minister panicked wildly heading to my quiet residence.

 "What's the matter with the prime minister coming to this place?"

 "Sorry my king, it looks like this whole country and all of its contents seem to have moved to another world ???" when he said that I looked up and saw 3 moons which were round smooth balls of red and blue white which were located a bit far apart.

 "Please tell the people not to worry about this because I already know that this incident will happen!"

 "Ha? Is it true you already know? Then I will tell the people not to worry about this situation ”the prime minister resigned to do Live News.

 You must be wondering because why do I know right ??? The answer is because I am the author, Lol!

Announcement
Starting on December 9 I will focus on this novel, another novel because the RAW has not finished by another crew, I will give a hiatus status on another novel. Sorry to you Dear readers.

4