Chapter 30 Upgrades and stat update and new skill as well.
2.7k 14 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The USJ invasion arc is done, and honestly, thank god. The teachers came to save the day, the Nomu that got left behind went into captivity and was investigated.

I joined up with everyone except All Might and Izuku on the way back to school before we go home, and everyone was asking me questions. They asked me how the fuck was I able to go head to head against that Nomu, and I just said my ‘quirk’ just happened to be a direct counter to pure physical types.

Of course, it isn’t limited to just physical damage, [Vector Manipulation] OP.

Then Tsuyu asked me how I was able to fly and everyone who didn’t see me fly became so surprised, I just said it’s a secret. I would have to deal with more trouble if I told everyone I could manipulate even the force of gravity, granted while being limited to only the gravity acting my body.

Then someone asked what was that metal arm Aizawa-sensei had during the fight that got destroyed.

Denki- “Oh yeah, the Iron Man also had an arm that looked a lot like that…”

Everyone was so confused about what this ‘Iron Man’ is before Kyoka, Momo and Fumikage Tokoyami also joined in talking about it and describing it to everyone else.

Then everyone became even more shocked at the fact that I have a flying suit of high tech armour piloted by an AI. What was weird though was that they were the most shocked and excited about the fact that the arm detatched from the main body and was able to be used by someone else. They all turned to look at me with hungry eyes and before anyone said anything…

Arata- “No.”

So I said… Then I thought that since I’ll be with them for a while, and it’s ok as long as they don’t post this information on social media, I should just tell them about my ‘secret’ life.

Specifically, about being a genius and the true owner of Stark Industries and that the false owner, Jarvis, is the AI we were talking about. Apparently, most of them have a Stark issue phone or computer, which is a nice surprise.

I also told them about my days as an anime, manga, and novel writer. It turns out about half the students here are fans. They asked me about when my next work is coming out, but I just told them I'm moving to games as well and working on a new game called Minecraft. They’ll love it.

Of course, I told all of them not to let anyone know. They should also try to keep it a secret from the teachers too, except for a select few like All Might and Aizawa-sensei.

As for the Iron Man armour, once it finished cuffing all the villains, it left after picking up the scraps of its right arm. Meanwhile, the handcuffs themselves were set to silently self destruct whenever someone comes near them, so they never got discovered.

I dropped by the hospital later to see All Might and Izuku and since All Might didn’t push himself as hard as he did in canon nor did he get injured in his weak spot, he turned out better than before.

Next day.

Classes were cancelled so I just stayed at home making a couple of things. Well, a few things, actually.

First off, we can't have Aizawa-sensei armless now can we, especially his right arm. So, I took some inspiration from Overwatch and made a cybernetic arm for him that looks very similar to Genji. Shurikens can even be dispensed from the knuckles. I sent this one over to him as soon as I finished making it, he should be able to come to school tomorrow.

I made some spiderman web-shooters for Ochako, so she can pull herself and other objects around while floating.

For Kyoka I made some gloves with some speakers on its palms, I also made those speakers flexible so they don’t hinder the dexterity in her hands. I also made some light-weight speakers that can be directly controlled and moved through her earphone jacks that will sit on her shoulders.

For Tenya, I made him some special shoes that allow the user to run up walls and on ceilings.

For Yuga, I made him some diffusion silicon cards very much like the ones from the Toaru series that Mugino Shizuri uses. Once he fires a naval beam into those cards, it will refract and split and turn from a single penetrating shot into multiple scattered shots.

For Mina, I made special glass vials that can be used to easily inject her acid into and when thrown, or hidden as a trap, will burst and shower the enemy with said acid.

For Denki, I gave him FUCKING ELECTRIC CONDUCTIVE WHIPS! Yes, the ones Whiplash uses against the original Iron Man. They come in a gauntlet form and the whips themselves are coiled within, but the moment electricity gets channel through them they get unleashed.

For Momo, I just gave her a fashionable custom Stark tech bracelet that has a supercomputer stuck inside. Specifically, I'm giving her all the blueprints and data inside the bracelet, lots of experimental stuff in there, I even added the arc reactor blueprints. Of course, I warned her of Palladium poisoning.

And for Toru, I did what I always wanted to do… I made it so people can see her. Specifically, I made glasses that can let people see her. I couldn’t figure out how to undo her invisibility, at least, not without some tests, so I just settle for making glasses that filter out unnaturally bent light. Well, if I touch her physically and use [Vector Manipulation], I can make her visible entirely. [Vector Manipulation] OP.

(A/N: Comment what you want her to look like!)

That’s pretty much all I had time for as well, so I just packed them up all into suitcases and kept them in one of the many compartments I have in my house. I’ll give it to all of them later.

(A/N: Also comment other support item idea you guys have for the rest of the class!... Please.)

And finally, onto the most important part of the day… my stat page and skills.

Arata- “Status.”

[Name: Arata Daishin
Occupation: The Gamer

Level: LV 70    Next Level: 9.78%

HP: 8,100/8,100
Mental: 96,980/96,980
Mana: ???/???

STR: 82
VIT: 78
DEX: 133
INT: 9698 (4849)
WIS: 9698 (4849)
LUK: 247

Stat Points: 10
Money: $24,139,365,856

Affinity:
Space: 100
Time: 100

Skills:

Gamer's Mind LV MAX
Gamer's Body LV MAX
Existence Lost LV MAX
Physical Endurance LV 73
Unarmed Mastery LV 77
Parallel Processing LV MAX
Cooking LV 37
Sixth Sense LV 2

Esper: Vector Manipulation LV MAX
Kaleidoscope LV MAX
Quirk: Self Reprogramming LV 85
Observation LV MAX
Create ID LV 34
Escape ID LV 34
Meditation LV MAX
Manufacturing LV 96]

[Sixth Sense LV 2 (Passive)

Gives awareness of things not normally perceived by the 5 main senses.

Effect: Allows the user to feel upcoming bad events on a limited scale and warns the user of danger. Affected by DEX, LUK and time affinity.
Effect: Highly limited empathy.]

*Whistle*

Damn, this skill is amazing. I wish I had this sooner. It will make getting girls much easier!

*AHEM*
I mean, it will let me know whenever something bad is going to happen.

I then open up my inventory and pull out a small piece of paper. It’s the random skill coupon I got from a quest a while back. Without any hesitation, I start to tare it and- no wait.

I should probably…

[LUK: 247 > 257

Stat Points: 10 > 0]

:)

Now, I tare the coupon and it turned into glowing dust. No fanfare or anything. Just a simple…

[Skill Degenerate LV 1 obtained.]

WHAT THE FUCK THERE’S A SKILL LIKE THIS!? ARE YOU CALLING ME A DEGENERATE NOW HUH!?

[Degenerate LV 1 (Active)

Allows the synthesis and separation of differing objects.

Effect: Transform two differing targets into a single object. Objects must have an affinity with each other.
Effect: Separate the properties of the target into differing objects.]

*AHEM* Ignore my earlier outburst. Hmm? Where did I see this before… Oh yeah! It’s the synthesis skill from Tensei Slime!

(A/N: That Time I Got Reincarnated Into A Slime.)

I can’t believe I got that! It says the objects must have an affinity with each other if I want to synthesise, but that’s common sense, I can't synthesise fire and water and think something will come out of it.

The best part of this skill… is that it can also combine other skills. So if I have too many skills I can just mush them all together. Not now though, I should just level it up first on some scrap metal. But before that…

I have to make a Badassium arc reactor (From the USJ quest).

 

Make sure to comment any synthesis ideas you have, whether for skills or items.

Also let me know what you want Toru to look like.

If there's anything I missed or you want me to add, make sure to let me know, I'll see you next chapter.

69