Chapter 36 Ochako vs Katsuki and MC’s badass moment
2.3k 3 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Present Mic- “Start!”

*Dash*

As soon as the starting horn sounded off, Ochako lowered her centre of gravity and ran forward with everything she had.

Izuku- “Even accidentally touching him will do. So Kacchan will want to keep her away. And if I know Kacchan… he’ll do that by confronting her directly!”

*Boom!*

First explosion. Ochako doesn’t have the physical capabilities to dodge such fast movements and attacks, so she got hit by it directly.

But, sometimes you have to sacrifice some damage if you want to win. She pulled a sneaky on Katsuki by using the dust as a smokescreen and baiting him with her clothes before immediately sneaking behind him to sneak attack him. Unfortunately, Katsuki has next level reflexes, something like this…

Katsuki- “It won't work!”

*Boom!*

Everyone is getting kind of uncomfortable watching this. Katsuki isn’t holding back and is throwing one full force explosion at her one after the other. Well, personally I'm an advocate of gender equality, so I don’t mind.

I knew what Ochako is going for so I easily notice the mass of floating debris way up in the air, slowly accumulating more and more.

Seriously, how is the stage not filled with craters with the amount of junk up there?

Ochako- “RAAHHHHHHH!”

*Boom!*

Minoru- “So Katsuki like this kind of stuff huh…”

Oh my fucking god is that what he’s thinking.

*Boom!*

Ooh, that one was pretty bad.

???- “I can't watch this… Hey, that’s not how a hero acts! If you’re this strong just throw her out of the ring and be done with it! Stop toying with her!”

???- “Yeah that’s right!”

“Boo!” “Booo!”

Present Mic- “The crowd has started booing! But to be honest, I kind of agree…”

Huh? What’s going on? Wait, hold on. I look over to the press box where Present Mic and Aizawa-sensei is supposed to be… He’s not there!? Only Present Mic is there, where is Aizawa-sensei? He’s also supposed to be commenting on the fight. In canon, this is where he speaks up and defends Katsuki, but he’s not here now. Where is he?

Is it another butterfly effect? Maybe because I healed him and also gave him a new arm that he is doing patrols instead? Damn, I made a mistake! Ok, at this rate, Katsuki’s reputation will end up in the gutters. This will most likely affect the timeline, especially during the internships.

Also, I don’t exactly hate the guy. Sure, he’s annoying, especially if he makes you a target, but he gets better.

*Boom!*

“Boooo!” “Get off the stage!”

Ok, things are getting out of hand, what should I do?

You know what, the Accelerator side of me will be much better at dealing with this, right? Right. Let’s do it then. I open my mouth and amplify my voice using [Vector Manipulation]. Something like this is child's play.

Arata- “Shut up.”

*Silence*

My voice doesn’t sound loud but it was heard by everyone in the entire stadium clearly. They are very surprised, so they stop talking for a moment. I take advantage of this.

Arata- “This is the U.A Sports Festival, although the name sounds bubbly, for us students, this is a once a year, 3 times a lifetime chance. We don’t have the room to act complacent, we’re all in this to win. Whether you’re male or female doesn’t matter, there’s only you and your opponent.”

Everyone is still silent and listening, most of them can't pinpoint my location, but a few do. It seems the cameraman is one of those people so he focused the camera on me and now I'm being live-streamed to the world. Oh fuck I don’t wanna deal with this.

Arata- “*whispering* Jarvis blur my face.”

I got a text with an ok hand sign. Nice. I continue amplifying my voice.

Arata- “Bakugo is here because he earned his place. This is the same case for Uraraka. They both got here, they’re both strong. Bakugo knows this, that is exactly why he’s not giving her a chance. Because for all he knows… the moment he lets down his guard, will be the moment he loses. It’s exactly because he wants to win, that’s why he’s not holding back. If you can't understand that…”

Yeah, I paused for the suspense, what are you gonna do about it?

Arata- “Then you don’t need to be here. I suggest you go home and quit being a hero.”

.

.

.

I SAID IT! I WAS SO FUCKING COOL! Wait, calm down, what are everyone’s reactions. I look around and it seems like the majority of people still didn’t realise where my voice came from.

But for those sitting around me…

“…”

… Mmm. They’re shocked. Like, really shocked. They’re just staring at me with their jaws hanging loosely at the fact that, for one, I just berated half the people in this stadium, and the other, that I could amplify my voice to such extremes.

To their shocked looks, I just leaned back into my chair, put my hands behind my back, and focused back into the fight.

I must look so damn cool right now.

(A/N: Yes, but your monologuing ruined it.)

Meanwhile, I didn’t notice the girls, especially Momo, almost go into heat from my actions.

Ochako- “Almost… ready…”

Oh, it’s coming? I slip my hand into one of the girl’s panties-

(A/N: What the fuck?)

*BEEP!*

*We are having technical difficulties, please wait.*

Ochako- “Almost… ready…”

Oh, it’s coming? I slip my hand into my pocket and take my phone out of my inventory. I can't exactly show I can take something out of thin air, now can I?

Ochako- “Thank’s, Bakugo-kun… For not letting your guard down!”

*Touch*

And the moment she touched her fingertips together, all the junk and debris floating in the air came crashing down in a large AOE attack, with Katsuki in the centre.

In response, however, Katsuki raised his hand and set off the biggest explosion this fight.

*BOOOOOM!*

All the debris instantly got turned to dust or into small enough fragments that they don’t have any effect. Ochako didn’t think Katsuki had the firepower, so she doesn’t have any backup plans. Furthermore…

*Fwump.*

Izuku- “She passed her weight capacity…”

She used her quirk on too many objects and couldn’t take it. She collapsed.

Midnight- “Uraraka-kun is unable to continue… Bakugo-kun moves onto the next round!”

Well, she also tanked a fuck tonne of explosions, so even if she didn’t go over her weight limit, she would’ve been pretty close to fainting anyways. Speaking of which…

How the fuck are her clothes not in the least bit torn?

No like, seriously.

 

And Ochako got fucking rekt. RIP.

If I missed anything or if there's anything I can do to improve, PLEASE TELL ME!

64