Chapter 1 Death
7k 14 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi! My name is Daniel. Or at least, it was. Not the coolest of names, I know, but it’s mine and I'm not complaining.

I was an 18-year-old boy living in a small town in Australia. I'm from Asian and European descent, my mom and dad respectively. Normally that would be a decent mix, but not for me. You see, I'm fat. So, my good looks don’t exactly come through. Although I'm fat, I don’t think I look ugly. I wasn’t bullied during school nor shunned. I was kind of ‘that guy’ that just doesn’t fit anywhere, and people don’t bother with.

Because of this, school became boring and I dropped out the first chance I got. Ever since then, I've been in my room watching anime and reading manga and web novels. Recently, I've been into fanfictions (A/N: who knew right?). You know, about a guy dying and reincarnating as some OP MC. Didn’t think I’d ever get the chance.

About that, you know how I was speaking in past tense there? Yeah, I died. You would not believe how, but I might as well because this is probably going to be written down by some author using me to write shitty fanfic novel (A/N: *cough*).

So, it was a rare occasion where the beast was sighted walking outside his natural habitat (my room, duh) because I decided, out of nowhere, to go on a walk. However, my immediate next thought was ‘What the fuck? Why would I want to do that? I don’t want to, too much work’ and decided to promptly ignore it and walk back in.

I probably should’ve thought something was up then because the mere thought of unprovoked exercise, going outside and risking social contact with other people was creepy.

So anyway, ignoring my thought, I continued my current research (A/N: we all know what he was doing) when I start hearing a truck engine. This isn’t uncommon as I lived near a busy road, so I’ve learned to automatically zone out any vehicle sounds so I can concentrate on whatever I'm doing at the time.

However, what happened next was so crazy, even now I doubt what I saw was real.

Minding my own business, out of the blue, a truck comes flying through the door to the balcony. Time started to slow down as I slowly turn my head to look at the fucker that somehow manages to crash a truck into my room, and I will swear to any god, deity, ancestor or whatever holy artefact you worship (A/N: Roxy's panties for me) that what I saw was real… I think?

???- ROADER ROLLAHHH DAAAAA!!!

I saw motherfucking Dio himself behind the wheel. To be honest, simply because it was Dio I’m not going to question how he got a truck to crash into my room, which is on the second floor of my house by the way.

My last thought before I died was ‘But… it’s not a road roller…’

And just like that, I blacked out and woke up in the middle of nowhere. Like, literally. It’s black all around and can't see anything for miles. Normally, I would freak out, but because of my past occupation as an (A/N: unemployed) otaku, I knew what was most likely going to happen next.

Of course, while I'm here waiting for someone, by that I mean ROB-sama, I start to overlook my life. I have a few… no, MANY regrets, like that time I embarrassed myself at school, or not saying bye to my parents, or-

*GASP!*

OH NO! I DIDN’T LOSE MY V-CARD! I DIED A VIRGIN! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

96