Chapter 5 My Abilities (1/2)
4.6k 5 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aaaaaaaand I'm back! Wooh! That was boring. I didn’t realise but apparently, our house is all the way on the other side of the city.

Taking advantage of the long ride home, I just sat there with closed eyes trying my best to recall anything I could. And boy am I glad I did.

First, the unimportant stuff. The city I’m in is Hiroshima. Yes yes yes, the nuke place. Of course, it’s not known as that place anymore and more of just a regular city you can find anywhere… you know, except for the random high tech object popping up here and there.

And right now, it’s 25th of April 2205. Almost a full 200 years since the first quirk appeared, and if my reincarnation process didn’t get fucked, then about 10 or so years before canon.

Now, you may be thinking ‘ARATA! THAT’S PRETTY DAMN IMPORTANT STUFF!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN “UNIMPORTANT”, ARE YOU HIGH OR SOMETHING!?’

My answer? I wish.

Just kidding, I never did drugs. I was too lazy to even bother looking for a dealer.

But back to the main topic, the thing is, that information is important, but it might as well be shit compared to the next piece of information I dug up from my memories.

Honestly, when I first recalled it I nearly screamed out, ‘Wednesday my dudes’ style, but I didn’t because I also remembered that Nabe would probably beat me up if I did so I stayed silent.

Anyway, the information?

Answer: Rumi Usagiyama, AKA Rabbit Hero: Mirko.

SHE LIVES WITH ME! YES!

Now, I didn’t watch My Hero Academia up to when she was introduced, but she ended up pretty popular so I notice her anyway, and I ended up really liking her.

Fit and strong in a sexy hero costume and I was sold. But that wasn’t even the part I liked her most for. I like her most because… she had white hair.

And I have a fetish for white-haired beauties. What? We all have our differences.

So! I, Atara Joestar- wait, that's not my last name. Fuq.

DOESN’T MATTER!

I, Arata, will do by best to make her fall for me! How? I have no clue!

Anyways, waking up from my stupor,  I find the car has stopped and the fat man (Nabe) in the driver seat is struggling to get out. Oh well, he’ll get there eventually.

Hopping out of the car myself, I arrive in front of a large building. So much for a ‘house’, this is a fucking skyscraper. I guess this is the hero school Nabe teaches at. They also have a dorm system, because this school isn’t as famous as UA, they can do something like this easy. And because it’s really far from the centre of the city.

Walking in with Nabe while idly talking with each other, we arrive back at my room. After getting the time of when to come back down to eat dinner, I am suddenly alone…

FINALLY!

Now I can experiment with everything! First order of business. I need the [Observation] skill. So, I just sit on the bed and stare at the desk, wishing to know more about it.

*TING!*

[A new skill has been created through a specific action.]

[Observation LV 1]

HA! Keikaku doori.

[Study Desk
Rank: Common
A normal desk, the fuck you need observation for? Dumbass.]

Wha- well, fuck you too! No no no, ignore it, calm down. I think that ass of a ROB changed more than just the quest system… >_>

Anyway, next!

I lift my hand and start imagining.

Arata- “Create ID!”

Of course, I didn’t need to say anything, simply visualising making a separate space is enough, but the excitement got to me. Tee hee.

*TING!*

[A new skill has been created through a specific action.]

[Create ID LV 1]

Yes! Now, let’s start experimenting.

Arata- “Status.”

[Name: Arata
Occupation: The Gamer
Level: LV 1
HP: 50/50
MP: 100/100
STR: 5
VIT: 5
DEX: 10
INT: 10
WIS: 10
LUK: 10

Skill Points: 10
Money: 0

Skills:
Gamer’s Mind LV MAX
Gamer’s Body LV MAX

Esper: Vector Manipulation LV MAX
Quirk: Self Reprogramming LV 1
Observation LV 1
Create ID LV 1]

Right, next. I look at my skills and touch them one by one.

[Gamer’s Mind LV MAX (Passive)
Recognises reality as a game and keeps calm.
Effect: Keeps mind calm.
Effect: Immunity to mental disorder.]

[Gamer’s Body LV MAX (Passive)
Allows the body to live life as a game.
Effect: Immunity to physical disabilities.
Effect: Sleeping cures all status effects and restores HP and MP.]

Right, the basics on The Gamer ability. Next.

[Esper: Vector Manipulation LV MAX (Passive/Active)
Esper abilities allows the user to substitute reality for their own, this one specifically allows the manipulation and control over vectors through calculations. Requires MP to use.
Effect: INT and WIS +100%.]

Nice, I am surprised at the extra 100% boost in both my INT and WIS stats… WAIT! If I already have 10 points in INT and WIS, doesn’t that mean I originally only had 5 points in each stat!?

Are you calling me a dumbass!? Wait… IT DID CALL ME A DUMBASS! IN THE DESK DESCRIPTION! MOTHER F-

*We’re experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by.*

*INHALES*

You know what, I don’t even care anymore. I'm only 4 years old, it’s normal to only have this much.

I guess the [Gamer’s Mind] skill doesn’t block this level of anger. Well, even gamers can get angry. Hopefully, it calms me down if it’s something that clouds my judgement.

Anyway, last skill.

[Quirk: Self Reprogramming LV 1 (Active)
A quirk that allows the user to reprogram the body and mind to a certain degree. Requires MP to use.]

I guess that’s my natural quirk then. Honestly, I'm really happy with it. With this, I can reprogram my mind and body to its optimal state for max efficiency and potency. It said “to a certain degree”, I assume it’s the natural limit for humans?

But… hmm? Wheres my kaleidoscope?

Can't have shit in Detroit…

 

Chapter 4! This time we're exploing what our resident MC can do.
Any suggestions or requests go in the comments as always please! I really appreciate anything that can help!

90